Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 18th, 2007 at 05:00pm
Horrorkid - ugh I tried looking for it earlier; it's somewhere on bloody YouTube. Someone asked why Frank removed his piercings, so this girl put up a vid about her and her friends getting Frank-o-graphs and one of them asked him about the piercings, so he said he got tired of some of them, had adverse reactions to others. There is at least one girl shrieking the whole time and every time she lets one out, Frank cringes a little. Damn I'm not good at tracking down these things at all. Does anyone else remember this?
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
April 18th, 2007 at 06:41pm
i hate it. x10248104
like its okay to like them, its okay to love them, its even okay to be obsessed with them to a certain extent but saying that you are going to marry them or are married to them and act like they are all yours is just a BIT over the top.
but i just ignore it . because that is pretty sad when it gets to that point.
so i just thank god that i'm not like that.
I Prefer You
Killjoy
I Prefer You
April 18th, 2007 at 06:52pm
She's young and sexually frustrated. We've all been there.... that or she's trying to be funny. I say I want to have my friends' babies when they play their shows. It's all good fun.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 18th, 2007 at 09:13pm
The thing that pisses me off, is when people see that your 15 and a girl, and they instantly think your a teenie.
It's not like that.
I really don't like teenies because they are disrespectful and annoying and give me a bad name (as a teenage girl).
I even wrote a blog on it......

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am attracted to no one

I'm sick of being called a teenie. I'm sick of being called a fan girl. I'm sick of people thinking that I like things for all the wrong reasons.

WELL THE TRUTH IS, I am attracted to no one. I'm not into looks and I am certainly not into fooling myself into whatever it is that teenies belive in.

I like things because I like them. I like things because I believe in them and I like things simply because I do. I like things because they inspire me. I like things because they intrigue me. I don't like things just because they are good looking.

When you live in the area I do, you realise that everyone around you wants to be the same, when all you want is to be yourself.
You find things, like a band or a brand or a author or a movie, or anything and you look-up or support them.

And when people say things like "Your a teenie" or "Your a fangirl" or "You just like them for their looks" it hurts you for a moment, because you know so well that you are not one of these types of people, you actualy like the music and all that goes with it, and you love them so much because they somehow managed to inspire/ motivate you not to become like everyone else in your town and to do the things that you enjoy, even if it means putting yourself out on the line and maby even becoming a Hobo, even if it means that your parents are dissappointed in you because you didn't become a lawer. Even if it means that you'll become one of those artistic people that had a big dream that they were brave enough to chase, because the chase was worth it in the end, even if you didn't catch the thing you wanted.
And so, when you think about it. It dosn't really matter that the people in your town/school call you a emo or a teenie. Because you're leaving anyway to do better things than sit around and call someone a fan girl.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 19th, 2007 at 03:07am
mirarle:
And, I really hate those I <3 Gerard Way T-shirts. Disgust

I bet some of the people who wear that shirt don't know half of their songs.
Music::Speaks
Bleeding on the Floor
Music::Speaks
April 19th, 2007 at 05:02am
..I was at a show on Sunday actually. In the whole crowd, there was a girl...

"I LOVE YOU GERARD!"
"MARRY ME!"
"NICE ASS RAY!"

It was quite annoying. I understand, I went through the same thing when I was like...12..with like Nsync. But this girl looked like she was about 20 or so. At that age, it's downright ridiculous <,<
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
April 19th, 2007 at 06:13am
toothy:
The thing that pisses me off, is when people see that your 15 and a girl, and they instantly think your a teenie.
It's not like that.
I really don't like teenies because they are disrespectful and annoying and give me a bad name (as a teenage girl).
I even wrote a blog on it......

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am attracted to no one

I'm sick of being called a teenie. I'm sick of being called a fan girl. I'm sick of people thinking that I like things for all the wrong reasons.

WELL THE TRUTH IS, I am attracted to no one. I'm not into looks and I am certainly not into fooling myself into whatever it is that teenies belive in.

I like things because I like them. I like things because I believe in them and I like things simply because I do. I like things because they inspire me. I like things because they intrigue me. I don't like things just because they are good looking.

When you live in the area I do, you realise that everyone around you wants to be the same, when all you want is to be yourself.
You find things, like a band or a brand or a author or a movie, or anything and you look-up or support them.

And when people say things like "Your a teenie" or "Your a fangirl" or "You just like them for their looks" it hurts you for a moment, because you know so well that you are not one of these types of people, you actualy like the music and all that goes with it, and you love them so much because they somehow managed to inspire/ motivate you not to become like everyone else in your town and to do the things that you enjoy, even if it means putting yourself out on the line and maby even becoming a Hobo, even if it means that your parents are dissappointed in you because you didn't become a lawer. Even if it means that you'll become one of those artistic people that had a big dream that they were brave enough to chase, because the chase was worth it in the end, even if you didn't catch the thing you wanted.
And so, when you think about it. It dosn't really matter that the people in your town/school call you a emo or a teenie. Because you're leaving anyway to do better things than sit around and call someone a fan girl.

I know exactly how you feel. People have yelled out "TEENIE" to me just because I'm thirteen and might happen to be wearing an MCR hoody or something. Half the time if you go up to them and try to say exactly what you just posted in your blog, they can't answer back because they just call you teenie for the sake of it. They can't say "errmm because your thirteen" because then they're just basically admitting to being judgemental a**holes. Its actually quite amusing sometimes, how idiotic some people can be. But especially if you're really anti-teenie and then some one calls you one, you just feel like ripping their head off and hanging it on your X-mas tree. And this is all because there are so many teenies now that people just call any young girl they see one.
I swear teenies ruin everything -sighs- Sad
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 19th, 2007 at 09:38am
I just get afraid that if/when I meet MCR they will think that I am a teenie.
I dont act like one, I don't look like one.
It's just, that I am a girl and a teenager and most of the girl/teenagers scream at them and all that.
I know its ridiculous to be afraid of that, and that MCR wont judge. Im just still afraid.

Look what teenies have done. They given non-teenie teenage girls a bad name.
They've gone beyond just annoying me.

But everyones gone through that stage in their life.
Allthough, I doubt most of us spoke like that and went so far as to have an arguement over marry a band member or having his babies or even scream and scare a band member when they meet them.

I'm way too shy to even speak.
I'm too shy to even speak infront of my own family, THATS how shy I am.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
April 19th, 2007 at 09:40am
kevethisis4u:
Horrorkid - ugh I tried looking for it earlier; it's somewhere on bloody YouTube. Someone asked why Frank removed his piercings, so this girl put up a vid about her and her friends getting Frank-o-graphs and one of them asked him about the piercings, so he said he got tired of some of them, had adverse reactions to others. There is at least one girl shrieking the whole time and every time she lets one out, Frank cringes a little. Damn I'm not good at tracking down these things at all. Does anyone else remember this?

oh, yeah yeah, i think i've seen that one!
my friend linked it on a bulletin ages ago.
it's from some tour in england [the girls have english accents] and these girls keep like moaning and screaming. and someone shouts 'i want your babies!' and then frank says 'i want my babies too! Very Happy' [lmfao, love that part].

the rest of it just makes me embarrassed though, to watch it...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 19th, 2007 at 09:42am
Toothy you rock Girl! Good for you! Just for the record, my son will be 15 this year and he is DEFINITELY no teenie NOR does he associate with any. He says he's seen a few around school though - hence the foils he came up with and is dying to try out on someone. He's lucky - his favorite bands don't seem to attract as many teenies (Avenged Sevenfold and System of a Down.) I plan to research this further, however, because Syn and Zack E. are cute, so I'm thinking the teenies COULD be out there for them. Also Darren has fangirls I've heard.

Anyway, back on topic: no I do NOT think that a teenie is just any teenage person. I have attempted to make this distinction to my parents like a gazillion times, but they don't get it. A teenie is a fangirl, and sometimes they're in their twenties! They're just girls who behave idiotically and need to grow up. You, Toothy, and lots of folks in here, are more mature than plenty of adults I know. So keep standing strong - you have my support! I was an oddball too as a kid, so I totally get it.
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 19th, 2007 at 09:48am
kevethisis4u:
Toothy you rock Girl! Good for you! Just for the record, my son will be 15 this year and he is DEFINITELY no teenie NOR does he associate with any. He says he's seen a few around school though - hence the foils he came up with and is dying to try out on someone. He's lucky - his favorite bands don't seem to attract as many teenies (Avenged Sevenfold and System of a Down.) I plan to research this further, however, because Syn and Zack E. are cute, so I'm thinking the teenies COULD be out there for them. Also Darren has fangirls I've heard.

Anyway, back on topic: no I do NOT think that a teenie is just any teenage person. I have attempted to make this distinction to my parents like a gazillion times, but they don't get it. A teenie is a fangirl, and sometimes they're in their twenties! They're just girls who behave idiotically and need to grow up. You, Toothy, and lots of folks in here, are more mature than plenty of adults I know. So keep standing strong - you have my support! I was an oddball too as a kid, so I totally get it.

GAH! YOU ROCK!
You are probably the coolest sounding mum I have ever met/ heard of (I havn't actualy met you, but you know what I mean).
And thank-you!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 19th, 2007 at 01:15pm
Horrorkid.:
kevethisis4u:
that vid showing Frank explaining what happened to his piercings also showed him cringing every time one particular girl shrieked.

Sorry, but about wich vid are you talking?

Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1S1htGQAbg
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 19th, 2007 at 01:34pm
Aww.. Thanks hug
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 20th, 2007 at 07:41am
I hate it too when my friends think I'm a teenie. I was looking at the Chibi MCR pic I drew and this is what happened.

Friend: Who are they?
Me: My Chemical Romance. Heard of them?
Friend: Yeah, but my friend likes them. *points to Gerard* You have a crush on him don't you?
Me: No.
Friend: What? Why not?
Me: For one, I like their music and I'm not interested in the band's looks...

I wasn't annoyed but seriously, just because someone likes MCR doesn't always mean they only like them because of their looks, because for one, I'm not interested in looks when it comes to music. I hate being labelled teenie...
alliebot.
Killjoy
alliebot.
April 22nd, 2007 at 09:08pm
I am also proud to have a teenie mag sitting next to me.......

.....ripped to shreds. Save for the MCR poster torn out of there. Very Happy
xo.ilovegerardway.xo
Killjoy
xo.ilovegerardway.xo
April 22nd, 2007 at 10:32pm
i agree.. some of what people say is just ridculous.. i joke around with my friends but im never serious.. some fans [mostly girls} discust me with their comment about the band member.. its actually quite gay..lol and yeahh about the fake myspacers..it bugs the hell outta me so i feel for yeaah
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 24th, 2007 at 01:32pm
Somebody said I love MCR, (What's the truth ofcourse)
and I said that my friend S. likes them too.
And she screamed: 'Yeah! I love Gerald Way!'

Uh.
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
April 24th, 2007 at 10:36pm
this girl @ my school is always talking about how much she likes my chem I asked her her favourite song she said teenagers. then i asked about revenge

SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW SONG THEY MADE! she didnt even have any clue about bullets Evil or Very Mad
sweet dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
sweet dreams.
April 24th, 2007 at 11:40pm
people are annoying and they need to get a life. you cant get posessive over someone who you'll never really end up with...if you were a true fan you'd let others adore him too---that's what frank would want.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
April 25th, 2007 at 12:02am
My friends and I joke around sometimes, sometimes they pretend to be secretly married to Mikey. It's all a joke though.

But I hate it when people get possessive like that and don't know anything about the dude. It's pathetic...