Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 25th, 2007 at 12:50am
Venom.in.my.veins.:
people are annoying and they need to get a life. you cant get posessive over someone who you'll never really end up with...if you were a true fan you'd let others adore him too---that's what frank would want.

BAHAH!
Funny.
Am I the only one that got that joke?.....it was a joke, right?
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
April 25th, 2007 at 10:07pm
hmm. the first time i saw mcr on videos and 3C4SR, i thought they were UGLY. *smacks head for being stupid*

i was never into guys with long hair and the rest just look.. nerdy? haha.

then i watched helena a few times. and i noticed mikey. you know.. the first scene where he comes in with that thingy that swings (haha, don't know what to call it)

then i was like. hmm. he's cute.

and tracy came on. lol. i think i was in love with the mv before the music. cause everything was so elaborate. and then i really got into the "so long and goodnight" part. and that started my whole downfall into my mcr obsession.

up til that point, i never really thought that any of them were like seriously hot or anything.

but as i grew up, my tastes changed. i started liking the deep-set eyes. and i realized that mikey had a really good pair. and gerard. and frank was just plain cute and funny. and bob has retarded tastes (Mr. Bean, anyone?) and ray is fucking PRO on the guitar. i'll never play it like him. (jealous. give me lessons man!)

so now, i'm obsessing over their music. and them. i think that they're freaking hot. and wouldn't mind getting to know them. haha.

i'm still a teenie at heart.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
May 11th, 2007 at 11:39pm
Some stupid teenie called Gerard , Jerome last night @ the concert. So i stepped on her foot then said "His name is Gerard you fucking idiot! Go home!" It really pissed me off. You go to a concert claiming to be a fan and yet don't even know the leads singers proper name? WTF!
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
May 11th, 2007 at 11:48pm
shuanghong:

so now, i'm obsessing over their music. and them. i think that they're freaking hot. and wouldn't mind getting to know them. haha.

i'm still a teenie at heart.

where did you get the picture for your display? I love it! Do you have the original and if so may I have it?
SINATRA
Bleeding on the Floor
SINATRA
May 12th, 2007 at 12:32am
i mean, i joke around about wanting to have their babies, but i would never actually be a groupie. NOT saying they aren't a bunch of babes <3

they're just regular people. they deserve to be treated as such.
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 17th, 2007 at 10:43am
does anyone else think that as gerard is now single it might spur the teenies on? or will it be the same as always?
xhdeepx
Really Not Okay
xhdeepx
May 17th, 2007 at 11:14am
everygirlneedsclaws, if the rumours are true, hes not single anymore...

well i suppose the 97x interview confirmed it, he aint single lol

in ref to other comments: grrr i hate it when you watch videos on youtube and girls are shouting i want your babies, its so irritating. its one of the reasons i dont stay behind after shows to meet them, i dont want mychem thinking im one of them
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 17th, 2007 at 11:20am
uh its not our foult that hes like fkn hot:S
xhdeepx
Really Not Okay
xhdeepx
May 17th, 2007 at 11:41am
its not every normal persons fault that he doesnt want you to have his babies.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
May 17th, 2007 at 11:45am
XxMaeganxX:
Some stupid teenie called Gerard , Jerome last night @ the concert. So i stepped on her foot then said "His name is Gerard you fucking idiot! Go home!" It really pissed me off. You go to a concert claiming to be a fan and yet don't even know the leads singers proper name? WTF!

That's just fucking mean.
People like you are the type that MCR actually hate. For all
you know you could have misheard it. That's just plain selfish,
and if you thought it made you look like a proper fan then
grow up. What if she had only just got into them, or possibly
she could have been dragged along by a friend. You never
know. Just watch what you say 'cos one day it is going
to get you in real trouble.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
May 17th, 2007 at 11:45am
Sorry double post.
xhdeepx
Really Not Okay
xhdeepx
May 17th, 2007 at 01:03pm
actually, i think mychem get quite irritated when people get their names wrong lol (hence the F.Lero joke)

i mean, gerald you can barely forgive, but jerome? thats a bit far. i actually agree with XxMaeganxX. if its a band that means a lot to you, its really annoying when people get stuff about them wrong, but act like they are massive fans.
and when youre actually at a mychem gig, all those feelings are going to be intensified.

i dont think she or anyone else is going to "get in real trouble" for stating their opinions though.
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
May 17th, 2007 at 01:05pm
I've Got A Friend that if someone takes the mick (or jokes about it) Out of Pete Wentz she'll either make a really bad rumour or just fall out wif whoever for ages, I joked about he wears faketan (and i DONT KNOW if he does-DONT KILL ME I love fall out boy!) and she spread a rumour saying that i was the one who carved 'sucker' on the headmasters car. you dont know how near i was to suspention! She acts like his gf to she has a pete wentz 'shrine' in her locker.Saying ''If Anyone Touches Him. I'll slap them so hard it will fkn knock them out!''
And yes shes my friend still. lol
Zombiefied
Fabulous Killjoy
Zombiefied
May 17th, 2007 at 02:14pm
I think its kinda stupid.
Like Gerard a 30 year old man would ever get with people our age anyway hes not a bloodey pervert|! x He is hot though =]
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 17th, 2007 at 02:36pm
xmissmychemx:
everygirlneedsclaws, if the rumours are true, hes not single anymore...

well i suppose the 97x interview confirmed it, he aint single lol

oops!!! i haven't really read any interviews with them recently and the last things that i read was that he was single!! MY BAD!!! Embarassed
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 17th, 2007 at 02:54pm
I think MCR put up with them pretty well. Through all the baby-wanting, wrong naming and general irritating-ness, they pretty much accept that it is going to happen must have been a tip that the picked up from green day, cos they get that too. as you can hear on any live green day tack there is always some poor sod screaming that they want them or holding a sign and shiz.........
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 17th, 2007 at 04:05pm
xmissmychemx:
Girls are shouting "I want your babies;" its one of the reasons why I don't stay behind after shows to meet them - I dont want My Chem thinking I'm one of them

Yeah same here - I was actually worrying about that one as we speak. If I don't stay behind, thereby blowing what may be my last chance over the next two years to meet them, that'll suck, but if I do, won't I just look like another desparate fangirl (and I'm too old to be a fangirl!)
xhdeepx
Really Not Okay
xhdeepx
May 17th, 2007 at 05:24pm
nah deb, youre never too old to be a fangirl!

i think...if you dont shout to get their attention, you wont be heard over the rest of them, but you dont want to shout because you dont want them to think youre a teenie....argh i dont know lol

its a very difficult situation. like we were saying in PMs, the ideal situation would be like, randomnly bumping into them on a very quiet street lol, or a meet and greet. but then you would only get like 30 seconds to talk to them ALL, which would suck.

i personally think screaming teenies ruin it for the rest of us.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 17th, 2007 at 05:44pm
i think my friend is a teenie
she talks about mcr everyday thinks gerard is super hotty. she said "omg gerard is such a hotty but he's old he's 30".
i was like "ahem he was always older then you and can you please not talk to me about gerard being a hotty because i dont really need to hear that.thanks"
i wasnt mean i was just saying it irrated me because she got 2 of the three albums came to my house to listen to hundreds of there songs.i didnt mind though.
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
May 17th, 2007 at 05:44pm
They’re gonna clean up your looks,
With all the lies in the books,
To make a citizen out of you.

Because they sleep with a gun,
And keep an eye on you, son,
So they can watch all the things you do.

Because the drugs never work,
They’re gonna give you a smirk,
Cause they’ve got methods to keep you clean.

They’re gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds,
Another cog in the murder machine.

They said all teenies scare the living shit out of me,
They could care less as long as someone’ll bleed.
So darken your clothes,
And strike a violent pose,
Maybe they’ll leave you alone, but not me.

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You’re never gonna fit in much, kid.

But if you’re troubled and hurt,
What you got under your shirt,
Will make them pay for the things that they did.

So darken your clothes,

Whoa yeah!

So darken your clothes,

All together now!

So darken your clothes,

So darken your clothes,