About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 20th, 2007 at 05:16pm
A'kiss'goodbye:
ok, can i say on thing?
im a teen, and i dont go all crazy like that, i totally respect the guys, and dont go screaming that i want gerard or anyone of thems babies, even though they are really good looking im not crazy and all that, so please just remember that there are teens who dont go crazy?

The word teenies or teenie-bopper etc. is a derivitize of the word "tweenie" meaning pre teen. i saw a girl post something about this earlier and how all us hardcore teenagers (lol) were saying the teenies were 12 well that is because that is what it means.

it has sort of lost its meaning because teenies are now progressing into the more older ages but the majority of teenies are under 13. But now us teenagers are no longer exempt from this matter of the teenie.

i also realise that this has nothing to do with the quote from above but och well. Rolling Eyes! just though i would say it!! lol Razz
XVampireX
Joining The Black Parade
XVampireX
May 20th, 2007 at 05:33pm
death_comes_ripping:
Ipromise:
toothy:
The Teenie Diarys:

(last week)

Teenie: OMFMG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!

Me: What?

Teenie: I jst found out dat Gerard likes art!!!!!!!! I LOVE ART.

Me:....obviously its meant to be then. I thought we were perfect for each other because I like to draw aswell Disgust

Teenie: No of course you're not!. Me n Gees star signs are compatible!. I lyk art, he lks art. I don't drink acohol either!.

Me:....you're 13, you arn't supposed to be drinking alcohol yet anyway.

Teenie: DATS besides the poiint!.

*ten minets later*

Teenie: Guess what?

Teenie: GERARD IZ HALF ITALIAN!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOO HAWT!!!!!......My grandma iz Italian, me and Gee have so much in common!!!!. We have the same olive complexion!.

Me: Hes also half scottish. My MUM is Scottish. But you know what...so are a million other people.

Teenie: Hes NOT SCOTTISH! Hes ITALIAN!

Me: Hes half Italian....two halves make a whole

Teenie: Hes more Italian than he is Scottish so he would love me more than he loves you.

Me: Two halves make a whole.......and I highly doubt that he would like you more than me.

Teenie; THATS SO MEAN!. He dosn't have red hair or anyting so hes more Italian than scottish

Me: Actualy hes very pale and has greeny eyes (Scottish trait) And big hands.

Teenie: What do you ahve red hair or something?

Me: Yes, Yes I do.

Teenie: Well It needs to be black for gee to lyk you.

Me: Im pretty sure Gerard dosn't care what colour hair people have.

Teenie: IM prettii sure that when he meets me he will lyk me more becuz I am 1/4 Italian, I lyk art and I don't drink alcohol and he saved my life more than he saved yours.

Me: Im pretty sure the whole band will be scared of you.

sorry about the dubbel poste but where the fuck do you find these people!!
i like art im schottich to but were not fkn solemates
fkn dumbass!!

that just made my day.Teenie boppers r idiots :lmfao:

r u serious????
what the hell!
what a retard....
i hold most of thoe triats too...
lol
that girl definately needs to FOD.
yup yup
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 20th, 2007 at 05:36pm
Kids of War:
Ipromise:
wait are you talking about me:S?

me?
i'm just talking about teenies ..

yeah okay i misunderstood ,,i thougt you were talking my comment that i was writing below your ocmment:p
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
May 20th, 2007 at 06:10pm
toothy:
The Teenie Diarys:

(last week)

Me:....obviously its meant to be then. I thought we were perfect for each other because I like to draw aswell Disgust

Teenie: No of course you're not!. Me n Gees star signs are compatible!. I lyk art, he lks art. I don't drink acohol either!.

*ten minets later*

Teenie: GERARD IZ HALF ITALIAN!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOO HAWT!!!!!......My grandma iz Italian, me and Gee have so much in common!!!!. We have the same olive complexion!.

Me: Hes also half scottish. My MUM is Scottish. But you know what...so are a million other people.

Teenie: Hes more Italian than he is Scottish so he would love me more than he loves you.

Me: Two halves make a whole.......and I highly doubt that he would like you more than me.

Teenie; THATS SO MEAN!. He dosn't have red hair or anyting so hes more Italian than scottish

Teenie: IM prettii sure that when he meets me he will lyk me more becuz I am 1/4 Italian, I lyk art and I don't drink alcohol and he saved my life more than he saved yours.

Oh, gosh. I swear, teenies get more stupid every second.
Godzilla
Banned
Godzilla
May 20th, 2007 at 09:48pm
I'm a teen but not like teenies. They are entirely too annoying. One girl was asking me all there names and went on to say Mickey is hot. *snort* But I try to be nice and don't complain because its better than people bashing them and saying they lead an emo death-cult. And if they no wttbp and they're like I'm a real fan. I've liked them forever thay saved my life its b.s. Bacause everyone knows that song. Even my english teacher knows that song and he doesn't seem like a rock fan.

And if I evwer get to meet Mikey I will have to tell him that sadly, he will be cut in half because two girls online decided that they both own him and need to share him. I wrote back and told them he wouldn't be near as good of a bass player wityh half of him gone. They replied like this: He pplays the Bass guitar?? ZOMG!!! Dat is so freakin' HOTT!!!
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 21st, 2007 at 01:07am
Another annoying thing is some people claim they're 'MCR's biggest fans' yet the only song they know is Helena.
[/random thought]

For me, that's worse than being a teenie.
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 21st, 2007 at 02:37am
Godzilla:
I wrote back and told them he wouldn't be near as good of a bass player wityh half of him gone. They replied like this: He pplays the Bass guitar?? ZOMG!!! Dat is so freakin' HOTT!!!

Shocked HOW COULD THEY NOT KNOW HE PLAYS BASS!!!!!!!!!! THEY LIKE HIM DON'T THEY!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no they like "mickey".................................. Disgust
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 21st, 2007 at 02:38am
shadow in the morgue:
Another annoying thing is some people claim they're 'MCR's biggest fans' yet the only song they know is Helena.
[/random thought]

For me, that's worse than being a teenie.

i thought that was what a teenie was you the whole biggest fan thing! oh well!
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 21st, 2007 at 04:44am
Cannibal Twizzler:
toothy:
The Teenie Diarys:

(last week)

*ten minets later*

Oh, gosh. I swear, teenies get more stupid every second.

woah! I haven't read this thread for a long time and that story makes me laugh! hahahah...

my bestfriend is a teenie actually,but not towards Gerard...my bestfriend is in love with Bob Shocked...
Stewie G. Griffin
Motor Baby
Stewie G. Griffin
May 21st, 2007 at 05:25am
Teenies annoy the hell out of me, but Im hoping that they'll grow out of it. Tbh, we were all teenies at one time or another.
Its just that as an older fan, its like, yeah we agree the band is hot but on the same hand isnt it about the music? Thats what got me into them. At first I thought Gerard was a chick and Ray wasnt that cute at all. Bob was a ginger nut and...yeah you get it...But now I love them all equally and their music more so after reading countless intervewis, watching live performances and understanding why they do what they do.

But one thing that irrates me is that on my way to work, I get the bus with all these school kids and the scene types give me the weirdest look...Well ok, I dress like Gerard; jeans and a band/ logo tee, have mad hair and heavy eyeliner, I have my iPod on loud and usually, My Chem is blaring, but they kinda look down at me like I shouldnt be listening to them.
The day I wore my Green Day shirt, one chick looked at me so evilly that I snapped. Lets just say, the scene kids dont bother me as much now.
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
May 23rd, 2007 at 07:32am
toothy:
The Teenie Diarys:

(last week)

and they're trying to claim one band member as their bf?? yeah they are soooo annoying... know nothing bout them....

*ten minets later*

hahaha... this is preety funny xD teenies know nothing about mcr Disgust
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 23rd, 2007 at 07:43am
^yup! teenies know nothing...all they know is Gerard,1 or 2 songs,1 album....or something...Shocked...teenies...

EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
May 23rd, 2007 at 09:53am
tabernackeuse i love your avater!!!!Smile
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I saw it and started pissing myself laughing!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

anyway..................................teenies are annoying..................................
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 23rd, 2007 at 10:14am
I wrote Roger Daltrey (lead singer of The Who) a letter when I was 12. I told him I wanted to be a singer and that he was my biggest inspiration LMAO. He was actually nice enough to write back (my mom threw out the letter though - damn you Mom!) Well, I like to think it was him - it was a handwritten letter telling me to keep up the singing and stuff.

My point, and I do have one, is that although I was a tween, and I thought Roger was hot, and when I first started calling myself a Who fan I technically only knew one song and it was their latest one (i.e. not their best work) I was still capable of carrying on a coherent communication with my then idol without making a complete and utter fool out of myself, and my babysitter, annoyed with me for only knowing the one song (since this was her favorite band too) simply bought me all the ones she thought I should hear, and wala, teenie turns knowledgeable convert. See how simple?

Shit, did I make any goddamn sense just now? It's early and my coffee is only half drunk.
J.D. Poe
Fabulous Killjoy
J.D. Poe
May 24th, 2007 at 03:55pm
You made perfect sense.
And I think that is a great way to turn these kids on to good music.

If any of you ever do meet a teenie instead of making fun of hem, giving them dirty looks or telling them they arent real my chem fans, take them under your wing and get them involved in the actual music.
It will do more good than just acting like elitists.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 24th, 2007 at 04:07pm
ros:
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"

*Raises hand!! and cringes* lol

Teenies just piss me off.
They insist theyre real fans, so you say, "Ok, so..what's the lead singers name?" - They pause, then there all like "Um..Gerald?Jarred?"

ARGH
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 24th, 2007 at 04:38pm
EDIT: Ignore this...
J.D. Poe
Fabulous Killjoy
J.D. Poe
May 24th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Enough with the "real fan" stuff.
honestly, they spend just as much, probably more, money on My Chem crap than most of you.
They have a right to think they are a fan because thats what fans are for.

If they dont know all the songs bring them over to your house and play them for them. Let them hear some other great music, be friends with them and give them something else to talk about besides the band members.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 24th, 2007 at 06:17pm
who gifes a shit about all the mcr stuff you own..have people lost track of wats inportant ,,the music?
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 24th, 2007 at 07:19pm
^ I agree.

And J.D. Poe, were you talking to me? Sorry, I'm just confused as to if you were talking to anyone specific... Because if you were, sorry, but I wasn't classifying anyone as a "real fan," I don't do that. And if I do, I apologize again.