Don't have an account? Create one!

What university do you go to?

AuthorMessage
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 8th, 2008 at 11:53pm

Congrats Sez =]

I got one of my assignments from last semester in the mail yesterday, wtf.
I really couldn't care less what I got for it anymore lol
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 9th, 2008 at 02:02am
Hehe, thanks guys =)
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 11th, 2008 at 01:15am

I just got my timetable for next semester, and I only have to go on Mondays & Tuesdays, and only from 9am-1pm.

Lmfao. And I'm supposedly a full time student. What a joke.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 11th, 2008 at 02:20am
... I want your timetable.

I have 9am starts from Monday-Thursday, which means I have to get up at 6:30am. Most days are 9 to 5.

We don't get our official timetable til the 21st, most my subjects only have one stream of lectures, so I can work out what my timetable is going to be.

Gah, all my Uni sites are down, and I desperately need to it to work cause I need to gain approval for one of my subjects. Ghey.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 11th, 2008 at 07:47pm
Well, I just changed my timetable around, and now I've got Thursdays and Fridays off.... But as a result am at uni from 9-6 on tuesdays. Just with a lot of breaks. Hehehe. But UGH. I don't want to have to get up that early!! =P I fail miserably at it.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 25th, 2008 at 06:19am
my first class of uni this year today.
I kept daydreaming about Soundwave every couple of minutes. I had a vague clue of what the teacher was saying.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 25th, 2008 at 08:06pm
Hahaha.
It's O'Week atm. Yay for free stuff! Yesterday I got a free sausage, and a free stressball, and a friend bought me a $2 beer at beer o'clock, but I was driving so couldn't have it. Sigh! I joined the Film Club, and got a free double pass to some movie, and a two tickets for $15 voucher. Mmhmm! And I'm going in again shortly.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 26th, 2008 at 01:17am
Haha. I totally skip O-Week.

Wednesdays are gonna kill me. I have class from 9 to 5 with a one hour break at 10. And on Fridays I have one lecture at 9am. Meaning a 6:30 am wakeup and 3 hours travelling, all for one fricken lecture. Boo.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
March 12th, 2008 at 01:42pm
^ my wednesdays are somewhat like yours. The teachers announced just yesterday that they've extended the 2 wednesday workshops by half an hour each, making my day like so: 9-10 Lecture, 3 hour gap, then 5 hrs of class straight to 6:30pm.

anyways i'm not going to have to put up with that, seeing I refuse to go to uni from tomorrow onwards. I've had enough of fashion & it makes me sick.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 12th, 2008 at 08:00pm

Hahahahaha.
My days own.
I only have to go 9am-1pm on Mondays & Tuesdays.

Although I do have a ridiculous amount of homework ):
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 12th, 2008 at 08:17pm
Hahahah, you're amazing. I'm there four days a week...
Mon 11-1
Tues 9-6 (breaks from 10-1 and 3-4..)
Wed 12-1 (I've skipped that lecture the last two weeks XD)
Thurs 1-3.
It used to all be nice and only on three days and not ridiculously stupidly spread out... but at least I don't really have that many hours on the days I have to go. So that's good.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 12th, 2008 at 08:20pm

Do you guys get to choose when you go, or does the uni like just tell you when you have to be there?
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 12th, 2008 at 08:37pm
Yeah, we choose. Well, to a degree. Lectures you can't choose, but tutes & seminars you can. But all mine this year are at really crappy times, and clash with everything. I had an alright timetable when I planned it, I was only there three days a week with 11 being my earliest start, but because I was driving back from Melbourne the day that we could enrol, I got all crappy times becuase I wasn't up at 9am enrolling!!

How about you?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 12th, 2008 at 09:22pm
Last year I got to choose almost everything. This year it's smaller classes, so only one stream of lectures. Boo. I have soooo many timetable clashes. I wish it was more like last year. I'm not coping with the 6:30am wakeups. No sleep and no food makes Rhiannon something something...

Though, I am loving my pracs. Cept yesterday we were playing with dead/preserved animals all day, so I felt mean.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 13th, 2008 at 02:39am

Yeah we get a list of times, and then we just choose whatever we want from that.
Although it does get quite stressful, because the uni website goes so fucking slow every time we have tutorial registration lol
But this semester I got all the ones I wanted, so I'm happy
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
March 14th, 2008 at 01:37am
^^ ewww 'playing' with dead animals?

anyways, I've finally made my decision- I'm quitting fashion design YESSSSSS. For the 2 years I've been there I haven't stopped feeling odd & futureless. So now I have to try out for NIDA's (national institute of dramatic arts) Design course for stage, theatre, costume etc. Woot! one day...i'd be working for music video clips I swear and putting white makeup & black eyes on the next Gerard Way (not that anyone could replace him tho).
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 15th, 2008 at 10:01am
Woah!! That's crazy.
Also, my friend just got into NIDA for costume design, one of FOUR. How crazy is that. So she left and went to Sydney Sad But good on you for making that decision!! Smile Are you going to do the rest of this year?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
March 15th, 2008 at 08:10pm
One of FOUR??! they only accept 4 people in the whole costume design course??!!??! Ok i need to be prepared to say goodbye to a university degree.

for the rest of the year i'm going to take some short art courses...and read some shakespeare, watch some stage performances etc.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 16th, 2008 at 04:12am
Haha, yeah, playing. We were learning how to use keys to identify species of animals, and so looking at preserved species and working through the keys to work out what they were. Which is really great when they key says something like "Has a forked tongue which is flitted in and out constantly like a snake" or "has opaque eyelids" ... they weren't doing much flitting or blinking lol.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 16th, 2008 at 04:21am

I am wondering why my lecturer gets paid when each week a student has to lead the class...
In other words, I'm procrastinating again because I don't want to prepare my presentation that is due tomorrow lol