Don't have an account? Create one!

News Stories

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 17th, 2008 at 01:51am
Well I'd have to agree with them. It all comes down to parenting. And sure, sometimes you can't control the stuff your kid does, but if your son was that much of a wanker, would you be leaving him to his own devices? I think not.

If he'd had better parenting he probably wouldn't be such a tool anyway.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 17th, 2008 at 01:57am
I don't think that's fair to say at all, considering we don't know his parents at all.
You can do everything in your power to bring your child up to the best of your ability, and yet, you cannot stop them from becoming what they do.
Why blame the parents for the party? They had nothing to do with it.
The only person who deserves the blame is the Corey guy. By blaming his parents, it's letting him get away with it.

He obviously must have shown some responsibility beforehand, otherwise the parents wouldn't have left him on his own.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 17th, 2008 at 01:59am

Lmfao. I never thought of it that way.

But at the same time, I don't think they should be billed the $20 000 in damages caused as a result of the party.
Although I think I heard on the news they've decided not to bill them because they're not liable or something.
Thus making what I was saying redundant.

I was just reading too, that Channel 10 are looking to contract him to have something to do with Big Brother this year, like he's too young to actually be a housemate, but they want him to help host or something.
Meaning we can be assured that they won't actually be looking for 'different housemates' that don't fit the traditional stereotype, and we will be stuck with knobs on our televisions once again.
Joy.

Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 17th, 2008 at 02:08am
I'm inclined to think they both deserve equal blame. As a parent, it is their job to raise the child with good morals etc, and their responsibility if the kid screws up. If you're not willing to take on that responsibility, you shouldn't have the kid in the first place.

To say that he would have shown some responsibility beforehand is just as unfounded as saying that he didn't, going by the 'we don't know his parents at all' theory. No one's going to know what their home life is like. They could be great people, or they could be slack arse parents who don't discipline enough, or too much, and can't work out where they went wrong.

We wont know. But I'm of the opinion that they were either apathetic or ignorant.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 17th, 2008 at 04:08am
the thing that annoys me is that he IS responsible. HE put the invite over myspace so its HIS fault so many people showed up. what a stupid wanker. he should be made to do community service and go around to ALL the neighbours and apologise, not just "when he sees them"
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 17th, 2008 at 04:16am

It all depends on the way in which you use the word responsible really.
He IS responsible for having a party that got way out of hand, because as we all know he spread the word on MySpace, and everybody knows that that is stupid.

But then he ISN'T responsible in the sense that one of the conditions his parents gave him when they left him alone was that he was to have no parties. He obviously broke that condition. Although that in itsself isn't too bad, I mean I've done that before and I'm almost certain my parents never found out.
He went way over the top though, I mean it's incredibly stupid to post details of a party on MySpace, that's virtually asking for people to gatecrash and cause trouble.

Edit;
Lmfao. Just saw this on news.com.au
xD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 17th, 2008 at 08:38pm
Haha, that's great. I just got invited to this group on Facebook: 'Corey Delany Is A Fuckhead!' Lolz. The photoshopped photos are a pisser. Especially the motivator ones. My favourite: Corey Delany - How to dress like a gay prostitute.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 17th, 2008 at 11:02pm
god he shits me.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 18th, 2008 at 06:30am
Lmfao @ that link Asha. He's such a little tool though. I watched the interview that ACA did with him, and even though the interviewer was like... telling him off (mind you, I guess that they do that all the time anyway), he just seemed like such a shit, like when she told him to take a good hard look at himself, and he said 'I have. Everyone has. They love it.' Argh!
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 18th, 2008 at 07:10am
he is so bogan it's not funny.
my gosh he was wearing one of those hooded puffy jacket things in summer, without a top on underneath.
like wear a t shirt duh
and he wouldn't take his sunnies off when he was getting interviewed :/
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
January 19th, 2008 at 05:42am
why is the media making such a big deal out of this? this kid has become famous now because he threw a stupid party. what are they gonna do next, give him his own reality show? its ridiculous. who cares about this stupid bogan kid throwing a party.
must have been a pretty slow news week.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 19th, 2008 at 06:05am
i didn't realise you all have been talking about that infamous party boy!
LMAO, asha thanks for that slapping link. It was so lame funny, i giggled everytime I slapped him & that must've been about 20 times.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 20th, 2008 at 04:45am
Pete Wentz posted a link to an interview with him in his blog, and everyone's going on about how amazing he is. It's enough to make me puke.

I'm sick of seeing his acne-ridden face in the papers.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 20th, 2008 at 05:07am

LOLOLOL
That Corey kid got owned.
There's a pic of him without his stupid sunglasses/hat in the paper today
He's like, a ranger hahahhahaha
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 20th, 2008 at 05:10am
Haha, was it the same school photo that was in the Herald Sun?

Apparently those types of sunnies are becoming a fashion trend, people are selling them on eBay labeled 'Corey Delany Sunglasses'. Neutral
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
January 20th, 2008 at 06:04am
The one in the Telegraph [not sure if it's the same one] makes him look about 12.
Lolita.
Shotgun Sinner
Lolita.
January 20th, 2008 at 08:03am
There is a shop in Paramatta selling "Corey Glasses"
Like, they have a stand and everything. It made me lol.

And that slap corey game thing entertained me just a little too much.
XDD
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
January 20th, 2008 at 08:22am
Hahaha, I saw that photo of him in the paper today... no wonder he wears the sunnies xD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 21st, 2008 at 07:46pm
my gosh, labelling sunnies after Corey is such bull.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
January 23rd, 2008 at 08:03am
lol that slap corey thing owns man it beats tetris for sure haha
what a knobhead but. throws a party n gets famous for it makes me wonder now haha