Don't have an account? Create one!

News Stories

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 23rd, 2008 at 06:59pm
Ugh, I can't believe he's going on some tour now. Why should he make money out of being a wanker?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:03pm

He's going on a tour?
Wow, talk about rewarding people for their stupidity.

In other news, I am annoyed at Channel 9.
Adelaide is quite obviously half an hour behind the Eastern states, yet they are starting the broadcast of the cricket an hour later than usual, and stil finishing at 6pm for the news.
Which means we're going to miss half an hour each day.
You'd think they would have learned from all the complaints they've had in the past, but obviously not.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 23rd, 2008 at 07:37pm
I dunno details, but on the news they were all like "The national tour that will make Corey a fortune."

That's annoying with the cricket. You'd think they'd compensate for that.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
January 23rd, 2008 at 11:48pm
if corey DOES get slapped with the fines hes not allowed to make money out of it.
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
January 25th, 2008 at 10:52pm
they had a thing at the gate of big day out of Corey. a guy dressed up saying things like "welcome to my party" "its sick" "dont tell my mum". all this stuff.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 1st, 2008 at 10:05pm

Rofl. That was funny. But at the same time I was like 'duuuude, stop giving him attention'

So, we all know there's that crazy church in America, the one that wanted to protest at Heath Ledger's funeral because he was in Brokeback Mountain, and they hate gays?
Well now, they hate Australia because we accept homosexuality.

The 'leader', so to speak, of this church came out with a statement saying:
"God hates Australia-
This filthy little island in the Pacifif is a hotbed of sodomy, child sex tours, and every other abominable thing"

All I can say is, FOAD.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 2nd, 2008 at 02:57am
What the fuck?!
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
February 2nd, 2008 at 06:44am
child sex tours?

anyway, anyone else hear about the stupid mother who let her kid jump on a bed right next to an open window then was surprised when the kid fell out?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 3rd, 2008 at 06:50am
^^^ lmfao

That's so stupid it's funny. I was looking at their website yonks back and it had this list, like "God hates America... God Hates Sweden... God Hates Canada... God Hates Ireland... God Hates Mexico..."

It's like, dude, save yourself some time and just say God hates everyone.

Wankers. If God was really God then he wouldn't hate anyone.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 3rd, 2008 at 08:59am
To be slightly tangential... I wasn't sure which thread to put this in as none of the existing threads fitted and as a general rule I never start new threads on forums. Anyroad, I wanted to ask you guys to sign the following petition:

www.unchainstkilda.org/petition.html

Some of you may remember what all this shit started back when The Palace was to be pulled down - something which hit me very hard as I had a great many memories there, particularly the The Living End concert. Well the redevelopment of St Kilda is still a highly contentious issue, one which I have been following closely. You can read everything on the site if you want, but basically the petition is to save St. Kilda from the giant commercial complex the council has planned. Instead, unChain St. Kilda aims to support development for a more modest complex which will more accurately represent the culture of St Kilda.

So it would mean a lot to me if you guys could take a second to sign the petition. No matter where you live. Thanks guys.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
February 3rd, 2008 at 09:14pm
God doesn't hate anyone, that's why that church is so unbelievable.

I signed the petition, and I've even been there... once! =P We sat on a hill and drank beer. Mmm. And before that we ate burgers. And bought beer. We're such teenagers.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:47pm
Thanks a bunch, Sez. I'm still gutted over The Palace being gone. It was my favourite venue. Odd how the first time I went to Metro, I thought how much it reminded me of all the things I loved about The Palace, and now it has been renamed The Palace. I can imagine how much that'll confuse people.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 3rd, 2008 at 11:52pm

Signed (:

I wish there was a petition that was like, the opposite of that for where I live xD
I want this place to be redeveloped so much, but all the ~hippes/~greenies are protesting, and getting their way >.<

Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 4th, 2008 at 12:39am
Lol! Always the way, it's the opposite of what you want. Thanks for signing, too.
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
February 6th, 2008 at 03:33am
the corey delany, whatever his name is, makes me really pissed..
a band i really like, all time low, posted a blog on their myspace asking if anyone knew him.
they went on to say that they wanted to party with him when they are here [their playing soundwave]; and to had insult to injury, they're giving him and TWO of his friends FREE tickets to one of their sideshows.

i was disappointed in them to say the least.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
February 6th, 2008 at 03:42am
... well my opinion of All Time Low just took a dive. It's at an all time low, couldn't resist the pun!

I'm glad I wont be at their sideshows.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 6th, 2008 at 04:12am

Another band to not even bother with at Soundwave for me.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 6th, 2008 at 04:57am
HA. I never liked the man-whorish naked looks of that band. Their love of Corey makes me hate them even more.

edit: couldn't help leaving my 2 cents on their blog. & I can't believe what some of the comments said.
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
February 6th, 2008 at 11:45am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
HA. I never liked the man-whorish naked looks of that band. Their love of Corey makes me hate them even more.

edit: couldn't help leaving my 2 cents on their blog. & I can't believe what some of the comments said.

one of the comments made me laugh though,
"i dare you too smash his glasses"

not very mature,
but funny Very Happy
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 7th, 2008 at 06:03am

Ugh.
I really hope they don't delay screening of that show.
I'm looking forward to it.