December 12th, 2007 at 05:50pm
frerard ftw
waycest ftl
baby ruthless
Salute You in Your Grave
baby ruthless
December 12th, 2007 at 06:25pm
username thomas:
Nothing wrong with it. If that's how they want to be and it's what they want to do, so be it. Not hurting anyone. Girls do it all the time, it should be viewed just like that.

And well, honestly, it's far more appropiate than "Waycest" o.0

agreed
Waycest is just kinda weird
Frerard not at all XD
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 20th, 2007 at 09:49am
Okay,Frerard is hot on stage and all, but when it's when it's made into fanfics and sites is what disgust and annoys me. I mean, some of those stories are soo sick. and it's not just the ones about Gerard and Frank, but also Waycest (Mikey and Gerard). I mean, Gerard and Frank are just friends. It's a brotherly love. They're just messing around and Gerard said he's kinda making a statement when he acts like that. and Mikey and Gerard, c'mon guys. They're brothers. There's definately nothing going on, plus they're all in relationships. I remember when Mikey said he came across a Waycest in his email and that was the last time he ever read one. The same situation happened to me when I came across one because I didn't know what it meant. I knew it was the combination of incest but I didn't know what the word meant at the time and I read a short one and that's the last time I read one of those.Usually the ones with Ray and Bob aren't really popular because they usually don't take part in that. People take Frerard and the other slashes a little to far, that it just seems so ridiculous. I guess I feel this way because I don't really support that kind of stuff.But to be a tiny bit supportive about Freard (specifically when it's live on stage),hey,as a girl it is kind of hot. All I can say to is "ya'll wish."
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
December 24th, 2007 at 03:31pm
I believe that they should tone it down a bit. I mean, Frank's engaged, and they're not supposed to be this 'lykk rlly hawt sExuAl BaNND!' they're supposed to be a meaningful, save-your-life kind of band. And Gerard used to be against all this teenie stuff. Now it looks like he's trying to attract them, and I don't think that's good. I just hope they tone it down soon, it's just not them, I mean, some may say it's just playing around--but honestly, do you REALLY think what you've seen lately is 'just playing around'? I want them to go back to normal, honestly. It's not good for the real fans, and it's not good to attract teenies, which I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like Gerard seems to 'hate' teenies that much anymore if you want the truth, since he's been doing this kind of stuff.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
December 24th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Whatever floats their boat.
It's their choice wether they're going to do that.

I personally like it. A lot.

But I agree with Waycest being ew.
It scarred me for life when I read a waycest.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 24th, 2007 at 10:56pm
hey,
if they wanna hook up with eachother, more power to them.
It's not like we can control their lives. They could shave their heads and peirce their eyeballs and we would have no say in it what-so-ever.
Not everything in their lives has to be about what is good for the band. It should be about the music, and the fact that they kiss eachother really does not affect their music. If anything, it puts MORE passion into the music. Why should their lives be ruled by what would look good for the band? If they like it, they can go ahead and kiss.

I support Frerard as long as Frank and Gerard support Frarard. It's their lives, their not hurting anybody, they're not hurting themselves. Why should they stop?
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 24th, 2007 at 10:59pm
There is, however, a point to which the FANS take it that is WAY over the top (hahahaha stupid pun.... get it..... WAY..... hehe [/spam]). Fanfics and fan art get VERY graphic..... and that's just gross. it turns it all into one big sexual fantasy and nobody really needs to hear it. If they wanna kiss, they can. But we don't need to hear millions upon millions of gooey, graphic and just plain gross fanfics about it. The guys arent the ones who need to lay off, it's the fans!
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
December 24th, 2007 at 11:16pm
XxJill_SkittlesxX:
I believe that they should tone it down a bit. I mean, Frank's engaged, and they're not supposed to be this 'lykk rlly hawt sExuAl BaNND!' they're supposed to be a meaningful, save-your-life kind of band. And Gerard used to be against all this teenie stuff. Now it looks like he's trying to attract them, and I don't think that's good. I just hope they tone it down soon, it's just not them, I mean, some may say it's just playing around--but honestly, do you REALLY think what you've seen lately is 'just playing around'? I want them to go back to normal, honestly. It's not good for the real fans, and it's not good to attract teenies, which I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like Gerard seems to 'hate' teenies that much anymore if you want the truth, since he's been doing this kind of stuff.

You see that's the thing, you say 'its just not them' but they were doing it back in the Bullets days! Back to normal is this! Frank and Gerard have always messed around on stage. Gerard has always been very 'touchy feely' when he performs. This IS normal! Sure, lately maybe there has been a bit more of it going on, but they have always been sexual onstage, that's just how Gerard is. It's all passion, they can't help themselves.

And why should Gerard hate the teenies? He has probably just come to terms with the fact that a large quantity of the fanbase are under the age of 16. Plus, if anything the Frerard thing probably scares a lot of teenies off.

and to Scarlet, no offence but you don't have to read the fanfics. People don't seem to understand that it is just a story. ANY story ANYONE writes is just made up, whether it is about someone real or not. It's not like most of us think it's real and some people who write it are very talented. You make it sound like the fanfic readers and writers are filthy little teenies, getting off on some make believe story. It's not like that at all.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 25th, 2007 at 01:46am
x_pansy:

and to Scarlet, no offence but you don't have to read the fanfics. People don't seem to understand that it is just a story. ANY story ANYONE writes is just made up, whether it is about someone real or not. It's not like most of us think it's real and some people who write it are very talented. You make it sound like the fanfic readers and writers are filthy little teenies, getting off on some make believe story. It's not like that at all.

None taken. But just to clear up what I meant, not all fan fic writers/readers are teenies, or perverts, or anything else like that. Many are very talented, and they're absolutely fun to read. I'm just trying to say that it is taken to a level that it gets to be a little too graphic. And if I were kissing my best friend just for the fun of it, because i felt like it and not for the purpose of ANYTHING, I wouldn't really want a bunch of people on a website writing about our "secret love affiar" or our "hot passionate sex" in detail. I know it's made up, but imagine how they would feel. I just think that it is taken overboard, to a level that it would be insulting to the band if they read it. Sometimes, while they are just stories, it completely disregards the bands privacy and feelings, and disrespects them.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
December 25th, 2007 at 02:01am
Scarlet.:
None taken. But just to clear up what I meant, not all fan fic writers/readers are teenies, or perverts, or anything else like that. Many are very talented, and they're absolutely fun to read. I'm just trying to say that it is taken to a level that it gets to be a little too graphic. And if I were kissing my best friend just for the fun of it, because i felt like it and not for the purpose of ANYTHING, I wouldn't really want a bunch of people on a website writing about our "secret love affiar" or our "hot passionate sex" in detail. I know it's made up, but imagine how they would feel. I just think that it is taken overboard, to a level that it would be insulting to the band if they read it. Sometimes, while they are just stories, it completely disregards the bands privacy and feelings, and disrespects them.

im sure they just sit back and laugh, or dont even know about half of the stories written. waycest and any type of incest crosses the line, but that is a different story. and when MCR comes out and says to stop writing, then i will. but until then... i am going to keep on writing fafiction.

other then that i dont see anything wrong with what frank and gerard do on stage. i find it entertaining. as long as they enjoy doing it then there is no issue.
Such A Pansy.
Banned
Such A Pansy.
December 25th, 2007 at 10:12pm
i think frerard is amazing...and awesome...

the reason gee and frank do it in the first place is to say hey its okay for anyone to be Bi or gay...it shouldn't matter what they do on stage...i think its awesome...and i'm all for it...i mean lyn-z doesn't seem to mind at all...she's comfortable with it...so let me do it...

<3
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 26th, 2007 at 12:44am
All i can is, if Lyn-Z ain't fussing, we shouldn't...!! Wink

I dunno people, there's just something very pure about passionate kisses, gay or not, onstage amidst all the guitar riffs and the boundless magic that is rock music. Surrounded by all that electric air, u get the feeling that they could do almost anything short of Ozzy-like bloodbaths and it wouldnt matter. And okayyyy, i won't try to hide the fact that it makes me a little breathless just thinking about Gerard kissing another hot male; what i'm trying to say is, if we can all claim to treat homos and bis as equals, then what's the fuss?

I'm still caught* on an inner debate about Waycest, tho. More on that later! Razz

*generally speaking i believe parent-child incest is wrong. and between an older/younger sibling if it's coerced & one of them is underage. But G & M are both more or less adult equals.

So.....

.....it's not criminally wrong is it?

Morally?

i dunno. Razz
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 26th, 2007 at 09:48am
x_pansy:
You see that's the thing, you say 'its just not them' but they were doing it back in the Bullets days! Back to normal is this! Frank and Gerard have always messed around on stage. Gerard has always been very 'touchy feely' when he performs. This IS normal! Sure, lately maybe there has been a bit more of it going on, but they have always been sexual onstage, that's just how Gerard is. It's all passion, they can't help themselves.

I believe I love you. If you're not in my friends list already, I'm so adding you Wink btw yeah, the dudes are very aware of the fan fics and the general consensus is "Whatever, I don't have to read it. Good that the fans are being creative though." I'm pretty sure Ray was kidding when he said to stop making them have sex with each other, but yeah, Waycest is a bit off and it was definitely inappropriate to send that link to Donna. Weirdos! No Otherwise, no one is hurting anyone, and what G and Frank do onstage has nothing to do with teenies - it has to do with intolerance.
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
December 26th, 2007 at 10:00am
well i'm all for it myself and to be honest some seem to have a problem with the GAY!!!!! issue... my girl D and xpansy damn right on the spot girl's...
mental fiction.
Banned
mental fiction.
December 26th, 2007 at 10:38am
Oh c'mon, Frerard is great! It shows their emotion on stage, and gives us girls something to scream about, lol!

Nothing wrong with public gayness. Everyone should learn to accept it.
I just hope Lyn-Z doesn't stop Frerard for good.
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
December 26th, 2007 at 06:16pm
x_pansy:

And why should Gerard hate the teenies? He has probably just come to terms with the fact that a large quantity of the fanbase are under the age of 16. Plus, if anything the Frerard thing probably scares a lot of teenies off..

Well, I know they've always been doing the sexual stuff, it's just--I never thought Ray would get into that...like taking off his shirt. It just seems that they're doing it more lately...a little out of the ordinary...
Well...he said he hates the girls that like MCR just because they think he's hott. Which is why he would hate teenies, and why he said he didn't like them. True, Frerard probably does scare teenies cause they want Gerard to themselves. xD
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 26th, 2007 at 09:18pm
XxJill_SkittlesxX:
Well, I know they've always been doing the sexual stuff, it's just--I never thought Ray would get into that...like taking off his shirt. It just seems that they're doing it more lately...a little out of the ordinary...
I think it rocks when Ray gets into it! He's normally so shy.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 26th, 2007 at 09:32pm
mental fiction.:
Oh c'mon, Frerard is great! It shows their emotion on stage, and gives us girls something to scream about, lol!

Nothing wrong with public gayness. Everyone should learn to accept it.
I just hope Lyn-Z doesn't stop Frerard for good.

I agree with this. I see nothing wrong in it.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
December 27th, 2007 at 01:57am
^^ same here
Braaains.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Braaains.
December 27th, 2007 at 09:53pm
i give them credit for doing stuff like that in public. most celebrities are like closet gay people