Don't have an account? Create one!

Siblings/Better With Or Without?

AuthorMessage
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
August 25th, 2007 at 01:57am
I don't know what I'd do without my sister. She's my best riend, she's always there for me.
I love being the youngest.
My other sister helps me out when I want to do something, like if I want to go to a concert, she'll usually take me.
I love both my sisters.
I have an adopted little brother, and he's pure evil.
But he's incredibly cute. I love him to pieces.
Emilee17
Killjoy
Emilee17
August 25th, 2007 at 05:19am
My older sister is basically my life.
We have been best friends for forever.
We still fight sometimes and dont agree on music but i would be completly lost without her.
UndyingSoul.
Really Not Okay
UndyingSoul.
August 25th, 2007 at 05:45am
Wolf Child:
I have a older brother. He is ok but we do fight. I was looking through and its all about parents and us personally so i was wondering if you like your siblings or don't you have any, would you like one, would you rather you were the older or younger child. Any thing about brothers and sisters. Sorry if someone has all ready made one like this

I am like the average teen. I love them and hate them. But I must say I do more hating then loving. My older brother can be a major pain sometimes, and my younger sister is devil spawn, but I love them every once and a while. But I actually did get to a point in my life where I hated them both to the point of imagining their death, and I was the one to purposely cause it. Siblings always have those "hate moments", but sometimes siblings can push you over the top. I actually needed therapy to get over it. I would rather be an only child, parents cause a lot of stress, but sibling + parents = a nightmare!
jordyn'
Joining The Black Parade
jordyn'
August 26th, 2007 at 06:36am
Being an only child has its advantages, but I've always wanted someone around the house my own age. I can remember being about 7 and wishing mum had hidden away a twin like in parent trap.

The one thing I hate about not having any brother and sisters haven't even happened yet, my kids won't have any auntys and uncles on my side. I love my extended family, and my cousins are much like my brothers and sisters. but other then that I would have liked to have brother and/or sisters just so I could complain about them.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
August 26th, 2007 at 06:45am
I have a little brother, he can be really annoying at times, he'll throw my stuff around, scream at me, hog the tv and attack me but when hes in a nice mood, we get along really well. We share, talk and play with toys together. I'd rather put up with all of that and have a brother than not have a brother cause without him, I'd get pretty bored and I'd always get my way and I'd probarbly end up spoiled and over-protected.
xxxdarkangelxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
xxxdarkangelxxx
August 26th, 2007 at 07:09am
ya, if u have siblings, its like your best friend!!!
i have a 1 year old sister and she's so cute!
if im an only child, id be really spoiled...
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 26th, 2007 at 03:46pm
im an only child(except 3 step-brothers but we got noting to do with them, they are also twice my age) yeah it has your advantages ( ill admit i get spoilt)
but i spose when i was younger i did get bored on my own and did wish i had someone round my age. I always had my cousins who were like brothers and sisters to me. So i spose i never really missed out on much Razz
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
August 26th, 2007 at 08:00pm
jordyn':
Being an only child has its advantages, but I've always wanted someone around the house my own age. I can remember being about 7 and wishing mum had hidden away a twin like in parent trap.

The one thing I hate about not having any brother and sisters haven't even happened yet, my kids won't have any auntys and uncles on my side. I love my extended family, and my cousins are much like my brothers and sisters. but other then that I would have liked to have brother and/or sisters just so I could complain about them.

My life is the same as that. I always hoped to have a brother or a sister. Someone to mess around with, or joke with.
Alot of my friends go off with their brothers or sisters when I am stucking trying to have fun with my parents.

Alot of people who hate there siblings, if they were to leave or go, I am sure you would miss them. For me it has always been something I have craved.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
August 28th, 2007 at 04:23pm
Me and my sister are really close, and have a great laugh..we laugh at really, really stupid things (sometimes really childish) We stay up really late sometimes and watch endless episodes of my fav TV show Alias, then after we have a great laugh and be really silly...sometimes we sleep head and toe in one bed and mess about,and when we go on holiday to America we get our own hotel room in vegas without are parents (who are along the hall) and we have ice cube fights and completey trash the room, and throw things out the window and see if we can hit anyone down below lmfao we have so much fun, we both have are own best friends and stuff but I would also consider her one of my best friends...also once we spent about 4 hours or longer trying to catch her run away hamster that escaped from the cage, and it's really tiny and really fast and we didn't know where it was at one point and thought it was a goner, but we caught it, and we were both in laughing fits about the whole thing, even though her loveable hamster could be gone lmfao

We also have arguments alot and scream and shout at each other but we alwayz make up... also I really get on her nerves sometimes, but she gets on mine.

I wouldn't like to be a only child...cause I like my childish, giggly laughs I have with my sister... Very Happy
Flat_Lined
Joining The Black Parade
Flat_Lined
September 1st, 2007 at 01:39am
I have one older brother and i don't know what i'd do without him. I always feel like I can trust him and even if I do something wierd or stupid he'll laugh and make fun of me, but with him I can laugh along because I know it's never something malicous or meant to be hurtful. He took me to my first concert (which was my chemical romance Very Happy ) and we go to the movies and amusments parks together. He makes me laugh and feel better when i'm down, and I know I enjoy his company more than any of my friends. We have or differences but we never have any real fights, and I would say he's my best friend. i love him dearly and i'm so glad he's there for me In Love !
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
September 1st, 2007 at 01:56am
I got 5 brothers and sisters (3 brothers, 2 sisters)
My older sister is really cool, i can talk to er about anything.
The younger ones are pains in the arses, but without them i think i'd be lost.

When you're an only child i think it's easier to say " i like being an only chiild" 'cos you've never had siblings, you get attached to them, they're like puppies >.<
Inconvienient, annoying, alot of responsibility comes with them, but you love 'em anyway.

That's as best as i could describe it.
xskeletonxcrewx
Jazz Hands
xskeletonxcrewx
September 1st, 2007 at 03:21am
i have a step-brother and a step-sister, we're not really close enough to call each other siblings but we do anyway. i think, depending upon the degree of your sibling that sometimes its good to have them and sometimes its not. my friends all have siblings and even though they may get at each others throats, they all seem to back each other up. i think its good to have siblings if their like that. now if its crap 24-7 with them and no silver lineing, then i think it sucks to have siblings. just my oppinion.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 1st, 2007 at 05:34am
Sometimes I ask myself if I want to be an only child.
I the oldest of three, having a younger sister and brother.
But to be honest, no matter how insane the can make me, I'm still glad I have them.
But I think it would be nice to have an older brother. Hell, an older sister would be cool too.
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
September 1st, 2007 at 05:42pm
I have an older brother, who I get along with really well, when we were younger we always used to fight, and as i was three years younger my parents were always nicest to me! But as we've grown older our interests have become the same and we are really good friends. I couldn't imagine being a only child, as it seems like it would be really hard not having anyone your own age to grow up with.
KaylaDanielle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KaylaDanielle
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:24am
I have two older brothers. I am closer to the one that's three years older than me though. I feel like I can tell him almost anything. Without him, I would be a completely different person, and I wouldn't have the friends I have now, because he introduced me to one of my friends, and she introduced me to more people. Yeah, he may annoy the hell out of me, but I still do not know what I would do without him.
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
September 2nd, 2007 at 09:32pm
I think if you are 2 or three years younger/older than your sibling and you're both above the age of 10, you can get a long quite well. Me and my sister are really close in age (18 months) and fight like cats and dogs at the moment. I always feel like she's the favoured one, because she's younger than me but smarter, prettier, and slimmer. I'll get Level 5 in all my SAT's, next year she gets 5's and a letter home. Maybe it'll get better as we get older, but for now we can both be real bitches.
jenni
Killjoy
jenni
September 3rd, 2007 at 12:17am
i have a brother 18 months younger than me and it's hard to talk or do anything like playing video games with him...my psychology teacher has said that siblings who have a year or two gap, or sometimes 5+ years have the greatest difficulty getting along, but sometimes that's only because of what the older sibling is doing mostly because 7 year old's aren't pubescent...sorry i didn't really make you feel any better about having a younger sibling...no really, i don't wanna get shanked by you on a late Monday night...those are the worst!
xdemolition lover x
Joining The Black Parade
xdemolition lover x
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:00am
I'm the youngest and have two sisters, who are 4 years older than me and 10 years older than me and a brother who is 5 years older than me. We actually get along pretty well 98% of the time and of course fight occasionally. I don't really think gaps between ages matter all that much, I think it depends on how well you tolerate things. (like annoyance, loudness, ect.) Does that make sense? Neutral
Mrs.Lovette
Fabulous Killjoy
Mrs.Lovette
September 3rd, 2007 at 01:36am
I Have One Littel Brother
And He Has Autisum , So he Doesnt Say Much.
I Have An Older COusin , Who Is Basically My Big Brother , But Other Than That I really Cant Relate
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 3rd, 2007 at 05:20am
Siblings are all right. But I do wish that I had less of them.
I have three sisters and one brother. But they're a pain.
I sometimes get along with them and sometimes I don't.

But if I didn't have them, I'd be bored.
And I wouldn't have my adorable neice or nephew at the moment.