Don't have an account? Create one!

Siblings/Better With Or Without?

AuthorMessage
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 15th, 2008 at 07:23pm
Hmmm... I have an older brother. We used to have many arguments when we were young but not anymore. All I know is that I couldn't imagine life without him because he's a major influence on me. Perhaps being a younger sibling means you learn a lot from your older sibling. But if you're the only child I guess you're more independent but it depends. There are some children who have no siblings but they are quite spoilt.
Skippy.
Always Born a Crime
Skippy.
March 17th, 2008 at 01:30am
I personally think having siblings is better.
Even if they're annoying, or you get jealous of them because they 'get more'.
My siblings have taught me A LOT, and I really look up to them.
I also have a lot of memories with them, and I don't get to see them much anymore.
I miss them.
A lot of people without siblings often get lonely or too spoilt.
If they get too lonely, they could get sad , despressed etc.
If they're spoilt, they're gonna think that they can have anything whenever they want. And they may end up very demanding.
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
March 21st, 2008 at 10:39pm
I have an older brother, two older sisters, and a brother-in-law. Yes, so sometimes we fight and I feel like I wanna KILL them, but they're always there for me, and I love having them around. It is totally worth having them. Very Happy
Littlemisschem
Fabulous Killjoy
Littlemisschem
March 23rd, 2008 at 10:23pm
I have three siblings: an older brother, an older sister, and a younger brother. I'm kind of like a middle child, since my brother doesn't live with us, and it's just three kids at home. Sometimes, mainly when I was younger, I truly wished I was an only child. That way, I would have everything I ever wanted and I'd have better stuff than my friends. But now, if I didn't have my siblings, I don't think I'd be able to live without them. They support me, and I love them. I don't really about not getting enough attention because I have just as many talents as my siblings (if not more) and we all have different specialties. I love my brothers and sister, life would be so boring without them.
we are broken.
Salute You in Your Grave
we are broken.
March 30th, 2008 at 06:00pm
with i love my sister to no end we have so much in commen and we almost never get in fights. Smile
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
March 30th, 2008 at 07:55pm
Not a strong opinon on this. I'm an only child.

I think that if your an only child, Good. You serve a purpose. I think people say that "Only children. Pffft. What spoiled brats. " Not hte case.

We deffinatly serve a purpose. I wish that everyone could experiance it.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
March 31st, 2008 at 12:58pm
Its very hard saying its better with or without.

I know, that If I had a brother or sister its likely I wouldn't hold the same relationship I have with my mum now. She has often said that if I were to be a younger sister or an older sister that she would have treated me acording to the situation held by all three or more of us.
Saying that, I would have loved to share holidays and family memories with someone simmilar to my own age rather than remembering it mostly from an adult point of view.
stac-renee
Killjoy
stac-renee
March 31st, 2008 at 01:20pm
I HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS 18 MONTHS YOUNGER THAN ME. I LOVE HIM ALOT. I COULD NOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HIM. HE MADE GROWING UP VERY MEMORABLE
earlysunsetlovers
Joining The Black Parade
earlysunsetlovers
May 2nd, 2008 at 11:07pm
i have an older brother and i hate it because were not alike at all and we fight alot...hes also very annoying half the time...
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
May 3rd, 2008 at 08:37am
I had a sister but she passed. My parents then had a boy, apparently for the sake of me, so I wouldn't be lonely. I sometimes wish they didn't because if he wasn't born, I don't think my family would be the way we are now which is irritable and constantly with "no money." I know that's selfish and rude to say that but my mum agrees with me too. I mean, he's okay, but sometimes I just think that.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
May 3rd, 2008 at 08:50am
i always wished for a brother or a sister.
i think it would have been nice to grow up with a sibling.
i guess my cousin and i were always close, but we lived really far away from each other, so we didnt see each other heaps Sad
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
May 4th, 2008 at 01:04am
I was origanally the oldest of 3, I had two younger brothers. and then my dad got remarried and I am now the 3rd oldest of 8 children. I have an step-brother and step-sister who are older, then 2 step-sisters and 1 one step-brother who are younger.

Sometimes I wish I was an only child, or maybe not the oldest, I'm the oldest kid in the house so I am the test child for alot of stuf....like college.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
May 4th, 2008 at 02:51pm
I'd say having the siblings is better but this is coming from a biased POV as I have two older brothers. If you're younger, they piss you off and stuff but they help you grow up and look out for you. They make hard times easier and they teach you. And yeah, they provide company and stuff too.
JessD
Killjoy
JessD
May 4th, 2008 at 11:24pm
I honestly don't know what I would do without my sister, we argue sometimes but she's like my best friend. The good thing about us is that the age difference is only a year so we get along pretty well. I guess if I didn't have a sister I would feel alone.
Ar!el
Jazz Hands
Ar!el
May 6th, 2008 at 09:12am
I'm an identical twin and I know I'd be lost without my sister. She's the best friend I've ever had and I think she's the best friend I ever wil have. Just last month she went to Europe for 10 days and I went to LA for the week. I didn't mind being alone and neither did she, but it was still awesome when we got to see each other again. Sure, we fight over stupid things and sometimes go through the immature "I'm not talking to you" thing, but we always get over it.
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
May 6th, 2008 at 05:21pm
I honestly don't think it matters, I don't think that it changes the child if they do or dont have siblings, what I think matters is more the parents and how they raise their child/children.
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 7th, 2008 at 02:11pm
I agree with above^ i think it's how the parents raise the child.

I have three older brothers, and i seriously don't know what i'd do without them,
Like it sounds horrible but i can imagine my life without my friends, it would be crap but i can imagine it, But without my brothers, i'd seriously just be like, no this isn't worth it.Even though there is alot between me and my older brother, (hes fifteen years older, coz he is my halfbrother) i could actually tell him everything, and he does to me.

Gosh i love them three.
Demolition Lover 85
Killjoy
Demolition Lover 85
May 8th, 2008 at 11:35am
I have a little sister that is 8 years younger than me. When she came along it seemed like all the focous was on her. When she got older she got her way, she never got in trouble for anything she would do my mom just always said she is little she doesn't know any better. I have to admit that for many years I hated her! When I got pregnate with my first child she got mad because everyone was now paying me more atten. than her. She was extremely mean to me during that time. Finally after I had my daughter she calmed down and now we are best friends. I had a hard time deciding did I want two kids or just one because of how it was with my sister. I think it was the age gap that was th worset. So I had another baby, they are about 2 1/2 years apart and I hope they will get along better. At least they won't steal each other stuff since one is a girl and the other is a boy. When I was trying to decide I talked to a girl that was an only child and she said she always wanted a silbling but now that she is a teen she likes it being just her. My biggest thought was when me and my husband died I didn't want my daughter to be all alone. So this way she has someone when we are gone.
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
May 10th, 2008 at 02:15am
I have a sister who's two years younger than me. We get on fairly well, but she is sucha snitch that she drives me insane sometimes.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
May 13th, 2008 at 06:47am
i got 3 sisters n 2 brothers.we always fight.when we fight,we really do fight.there will be blood.but,deep down inside,everyone one of us know that we love each other.i know i cant live without them.i love them so much.but when im angry with them,i will start swearing until tomorrow.inside my heart,i love them.i really do.im the last child,so i give the most burden.its fun being the last one.but people look down on u thinking that ur a spoil brat.ur mom will control ur life more than the others.but it depends on what type of person u really are....i dont really give a damn on what people say about me.they know nothing!