Don't have an account? Create one!

Siblings/Better With Or Without?

AuthorMessage
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 20th, 2007 at 09:05pm
I have a older brother. He is ok but we do fight. I was looking through and its all about parents and us personally so i was wondering if you like your siblings or don't you have any, would you like one, would you rather you were the older or younger child. Any thing about brothers and sisters. Sorry if someone has all ready made one like this
Alice Cullen
Fabulous Killjoy
Alice Cullen
August 20th, 2007 at 09:51pm
I dont have any siblings.

I sometimes wonder what it would be like with one, but usually, I'm quite happy being an only child.

I do wish I had a twin sister sometimes. XD But a baby or a little kid, they just scare me. I can do without them around me all the time.

If I had to choose, I would have an older brother. That would just be cool. My best friend's older brother is sort of like mine too and we get along great.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 21st, 2007 at 12:52am
i have two siblings.
my sister and my brother im the oldest but really that dont give a damn(but my sister does)
saying im better off with out my brother and sister is harsh and rude.
yeah they piss me off sometime and yeah they can be pains but i still love them no matter what

broken.
Jazz Hands
broken.
August 21st, 2007 at 01:09am

I have an older sister.
She is the pits.

I think if you're one of those happy go lucky families you should be ok with more thna one child.
If not;SCREW IT

Especially parents who know they're not strict, that don't know how to take action against unruly kids.

Because I'm the normal child ,my sister's the problem child;;so it's frustrating when my parents say nothing to her cause well, they don't know how to!
Chereena
Always Born a Crime
Chereena
August 21st, 2007 at 11:29am
i have a similar problem to broken. but i'm the sensible older child, and my sister is the younger one. she's 15. and she backchats and treats dad like crap. when mum's not there you should see the way she treats dad. it's disgusting. and i can't say anything cause it's not my place. i get in trouble if i try to step in. dad does appreciate it at times, but we both realise it makes things worse for the whole family.
i don't know what to do about her. i'm worried she'll end up one of these trasy skanks who end up as a single mum with 6 kids. and i really don't want that to happen. if anyone has any advice for me or my parents to make her wake up to herself and realise the hurt that she's putting people through, PLEASE, pm me with suggestions. it's gone on too long and i want it to stop.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
August 21st, 2007 at 01:52pm
I'm the younger one. I know that if I didn't grow up with my older brother, I would have been a completely different person now.
Justanotherstar
Salute You in Your Grave
Justanotherstar
August 21st, 2007 at 02:24pm
Wolf Child:
I have a older brother. He is ok but we do fight. I was looking through and its all about parents and us personally so i was wondering if you like your siblings or don't you have any, would you like one, would you rather you were the older or younger child. Any thing about brothers and sisters. Sorry if someone has all ready made one like this

it can be better
sometimes
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
August 21st, 2007 at 06:16pm

My brother, Daniel, who is eight is the worse of my siblings. Me and him dont get along great. We argue constantly, but i love him. I wouldnt want rid of him.
My sister, Megan, who is six is actually really sweet, she copies me a lot and can be agrivating but i dont have to live with her. Her and my brother would kill eachother though.
My older brother, Michael is awesome, he is really cool and we are pretty close, he is eighteen and is moving out on saturday, and Daniel gets his room because i have the biggest room anyways, but yeahh, thats going off the subject. Mike is so cool <3
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 21st, 2007 at 07:22pm
my brother is a real pain sometimes cos he has a t.v a DVD player a game cube a PlayStation and a computer in his room. what have i got. a broken CD player. I'm mean COME ON!!! thats so not fair and the DVD player isn't even his. its a family DVD player and if i want to watch my DVDs then i have to go into his room then he gets in a mood with me for beaning in his room! he hardly uses the DVD player and if i want to watch life on the murder scene then i carnt with out him moaning about it(he hates my chem).
Leonardo DiCaprio
Crash Queen
Leonardo DiCaprio
August 21st, 2007 at 07:49pm
I`m the younger child. I have an older sister, we`re 3 years apart but
we`re total opposites but we get along really great, we do fight all the time but
we usually make-up ten minutes later. Everyone says we look like twins but we
just don`t see it. xD
When I get mad at her, sometimes I do wish that I was an only child but I`m
glad I have her, Its fun to stay up really late talking about our boyfriends and
just gossiping. Plus she always buys me dessert and such and gives me money
if I ask. Granted, we have our moments but i`m glad I have a sibling, I think I
would be quite lonely and If I had a brother, it would not be same, I couldn`t talk
to him about make-up and sex and I don`t think I could be an older sibling, I`d
be afraid that I wouldn`t be setting a good example for them or something.
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 21st, 2007 at 07:58pm
Davey Havok:Everyone says we look like twins.
I have that problem. My brother is well nown for beening wierd and evryone calles him by our last name so when i came up to secondry school i got called crompton's sister and I f**king hate it.ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
August 21st, 2007 at 08:03pm
I'm the middle child, and it's all right, can't complain much; though when I was younger I always felt like I was being overlooked. Mum would forget to make me dinner and such.
But now that I'm older I am kinda glad to have my two sisters, even if we don't get along. My dad is an only child and I feel really sorry for him because if he's having trouble with his mum he can't bitch about it to his siblings; or the drama when my grampa was ill. While my mum has her sister to bitch to about their parents. So no, I wouldn't want to be an only child.
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 21st, 2007 at 08:49pm
I prefer my life as it is even tho my brother is realy annoying
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
August 21st, 2007 at 08:54pm
My younger brothers irriatates the hell out of me.
But I wouldn't not want him in my life.
CottonEyeJoe
Killjoy
CottonEyeJoe
August 21st, 2007 at 09:31pm
My younger brother is a real pain. I thought something bad happened to him and I freaked out. So, life without him... I wouldn't want that even if he is so annoying.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 22nd, 2007 at 01:42am
I think it depends on the person. People who like a lot of company would probably like having a lot of brothers and sisters. But it also depends on if they get along. I have a brother and have always wanted a sister because I thought that I would get along better with a sister. But probably not. Especially if she was younger.
My brother annoys the hell outta me most of the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way! And I think I would get lonely if he wasn't there. Even though I don't talk to him much.
Cloud Strife.
Banned
Cloud Strife.
August 23rd, 2007 at 12:09pm
No offense, but when parents only have one child, the child tends to be
spoiled.

Of course it's better to have siblings. You'll have a companion, a supporter,
a fan, an enemy, a friend, one who gives/lends you money, one who
shares stuff with you, a playmate, a test subject, a punching bag and a person
to pull a prank off all in one. Although I don't recommend doing
the last three things I've said.

They'll just tell your parents, and they'll lower or remove your allowance for
good. Maybe ban you from using the computer if you guys fought over
it or something.

But generally, having a sister or a brother (or both) is great.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 23rd, 2007 at 01:57pm
i have two half-siblings; a brother and a sister. i live monday to friday like an
only child but on weekends, i'm put into big-sister mode.
i can't really say which i prefer. sure, i like my own company, and i'm fine on my own,
and it would really bug me sharing a bedroom or something, but it's fun having a little
kid to take care of occaisionally.

my brother's nine, and my sister's six, so i find it cute when they do something totally
retarded or me-ish. like when they were both singing to mcr. i expect that i'd spend a
lot more time without anything to say if they never existed.

sometimes i wish i wasn't the oldest though. because then, i wouldn't have to always
be the sensible one, and all. either way, i sometimes enjoy being the oldest, because
of 'priveliges' like being able to stay up later, etc, etc.

some people are saying they like talking to their little sisters about make up and
boyfriends, i can't really, 'cause there's seven years difference, she wouldn't care.
my brother would probably be more interested.

but generally, i think it depends on the person, whether a sibling is a blessing or a
curse. everyone's different.

Foxy_Roxy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Foxy_Roxy
August 23rd, 2007 at 11:56pm
I'm the older of the two children in my family - I used to resent my little sister purely because i was expected to be the "grown up" when we had arguments, even though there was only a difference of 2 years Disgust

We were always at each other and could not get on AT ALL. However now we are real tight, i cant remember the last time we had a serious fight and i love having someone to look after without having to be a parent. If that makes sense.

And also as i grow into adulthood I will always have someone to hang out with.Smile
IfYouEverFeltAnxious
Killjoy
IfYouEverFeltAnxious
August 24th, 2007 at 03:52pm
Sometimes I would like to kill my little brother, but nobody else can pick on him, that's my way to show effection, get your own!! =]