Don't have an account? Create one!

Siblings/Better With Or Without?

AuthorMessage
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 16th, 2008 at 11:26pm
I have a younger brother and he just fucking shits me, everyday i feel like shoving his head through the wall but i suppose it teaches tolerance and sharing and dealing with annoying other people and restraint.

I'd prefer to be on my own but it teaches some good life lessons.
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
January 22nd, 2008 at 10:28pm
I have a sister 10 years older than me (but she doesn't live at my house) and a brother 2 years younger than me. He's obnoxious and annoying, but we have a pretty good relationship and I get to brain wash him with mcr =).
But no matter how many times I think about it, I don't think I would ever want to be an only child. Siblings can teach you lessons. They can also help you through things you don't want to go through alone, and tough times.

Then again my brother is a relatively good brother so I only know half of the story. Some people seem to have bad siblings who treat eachother like shit. =(
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
January 23rd, 2008 at 03:52pm
I have 4 sister and 2 brother. Well, technically 1 brother and 1 half-brother and 4 half sisters, but i consider them all brothers/sisters
Jamie (13) is it that age where he's just a shithead, and some of his mates are the worst kind of people, but we still get on, always have. We spent many a day playing with Lego and the PlayStation as kids
Owen (9) is the most amusing kid you'll ever meet. His imagination is absaloutly crazy. It irritates a lot people but I love it. There's never a dull moment when he's around. And he's really protective of Zoe. It's cute.
Neve (8 ) is fine. Her best friend lives along the road so to be honest I don't see that much of her. And she prefers to play on her own these days. But we've never argued.
Katelyn (7) seems to have what people call the Middle Child Syndrome. She can be perfectly fine but demands a hell of a lot of attention and gets really angry really easy and starts arguments for the hell of it. It can get extremely frustrating but I still love her
Zoe (5) is so sweet. And a clever wee buggar lol Comes from having so many older siblings i suppose. She actually said she didn't wanna go to school coz it was boring coz the work was oto easy haha And once she asked for a chocolate bar for her breakfast, obviously, she was told no, and she came out with "but we're allowed Weetos for breakfast and they're covered in chocolate, what's the difference" lmao she's great.
Abby (5) (no she's not twins with Zoe, they're not even related. Same Dad as me. Zoe has the same Mum as me). I don't really see her that much since i don't live with her. But I love her nonetheless. and right now i'm actually feeling guilty because I havn't seen her since just before christmas

Being the oldest of 7 can be pretty scary, especially as all of them at one point (except abby) have said they want to be just like me. It is quite a bit of pressure to set a good example. But they all know I'm here for them if they need me. I don't have anyone inside my family to be there for me since they're all too young and Jamie is just NOT that kind of guy, but I don't really mind that. I have wondered what it would be like to be an only child but not because i don't want my siblings, but because i can't remember a time where i havn't had any. I could imagine it would be quite lonely.
Xx_kiLL_Core_xX
Killjoy
Xx_kiLL_Core_xX
January 24th, 2008 at 10:27am
Siblings SUCK ASS
icyblues
Motor Baby
icyblues
January 24th, 2008 at 03:53pm
i have a younger sister who is 3 years younger then me but as much as we fight or as much as i might not enjoy her most of the time i still love her like when other people say shit about her im like umm no she is my sis you cant make fun of her only i can but my sis is a good kid she gets me, and shes not afraid to talk to me when she needs to so after all that i do want to kill her most of the time but im glad that i have her =)
icyblues
Motor Baby
icyblues
January 24th, 2008 at 03:53pm
that was kinda corny. haha
TRAGICaffair xx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TRAGICaffair xx
January 24th, 2008 at 11:38pm
i have an older brother by 8 years. so its not really that bad at all. we never fought at all and its really great having him there actually. i think its better when you have a sibling because you have someone to share personal things with. when you have family problems you're not the only one that is going through it. my parents got divorced when i was about 9, and my bother was way older so it effected him so much. he took on drugs alot and started hating my mom because of it. but looking back we were so strong together, and today if i didnt have him i probably wouldnt be here today, because of him i feel safe.
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
January 25th, 2008 at 08:42am
I think it's great for kids to grow up having siblings.
I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, and I love them to death. And while we do get annoyed with each other, I don't think I could live without them.
It's someone who you can count on, share interests with.
I think having siblings teaches you tolerance and how to share. But mostly to keep you company and have fun with.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 17th, 2008 at 01:47am
im an only child and it has its goods and has its bads. it can be good cos your spoilt and all that.
but it gets heaps lonely Sad ive always wished for a brother or a sister. it really sucks sometimes.
PrincessK492
Killjoy
PrincessK492
February 17th, 2008 at 03:30am
I'm the youngest of four. My sister is 25, I have a 27 year old brother, and my oldest brother is 31. When I was younger, I defintely wished I was an only child at times. Not because they picked on me or anything, in fact I was usually the who started and finished fights. Anyway, sometimes it felt like I was an only child due to the age gap, but even if everyone was too busy with homework and school, I still got to play games with my mom because she's a housewife. Honestly, I would be so different without my siblings. They're all much older than me, so it's always been easier for me to get along with an older crowd than a younger crowd, and my sister's been my best friend for years. We all talk a lot amongst ourselves, we're all friends.

We all still live in the same house, which is probably weird for people who don't know about the Italian tradition where you live with your parents until you are married. I even share a room with my sister, haha! It's also too expensive to get a bigger house or for any of us to move out at this time. Anyway, I love them to death and I can't imagine what it would be like to have a bad relationship with them. Sure, I want my brothers to move out because they have a lot of junk all over the place, but I still love them. All three were such a positive influence on me growing up, and my brothers got me into stuff I probably never would have gotten into on my own, like video games, ska, anime, and a few geeky things here and there.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
February 18th, 2008 at 07:38am
I have 3 younger brothers, and being the oldest kinda sucks... If one of my bro's screw up, I get in trouble too for apperently 'influencing' them, because according to my parents they 'look up to me'

Even though they annoy me and I fight with them alot, I can't imagine being an only child... It would be too quiet...I'm used to chaos at my house!!!! :p
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
February 18th, 2008 at 09:08pm
i'm the oldest of 9 ( 3 brothers, five sisters, yes i'm being serious), and as much as annoy the crap out of me most of the time, i couldn't imagine life without them. i seriously get mad when ppl say they wish they didn't have siblings, because sibling are like the most fucking amazing thing in the world. i mean, who else is going to love you unconditionally? who else is going to think you're the most fan-fucking-tastic person to ever exist? who else keeps you entertained when you're grounded? you need to cherish them while you can, coz you're not gonna find a whole lot of other ppl in this world who are going to love you more.

sorry for being all ranty and what not. i get a little mad sometimes.
and besides, it's like the best thing ever when you can convince your little sisters that mcr are the best thing ever. my three year old sis knows all the words to famous last words off by heart. it's excellent
kamatachi
Killjoy
kamatachi
February 23rd, 2008 at 09:27pm
I love my sisters. but to me they are competition for my parents attention, otherwise its why can't you be more like her? Crying or Very sad
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
February 27th, 2008 at 11:59am
depends who the siblings are...

i love my brother to death

my sister can go burn in hell. her selfish antics and the fights she pulls us all into are tearing apart our family!
TakeMyFuckingHand101
Fabulous Killjoy
TakeMyFuckingHand101
February 28th, 2008 at 08:57am
I enjoy being an only child.
When I met my half sisters I was really left out!I didn't like it one bit.
As the youngest I was sorta paraded around as this little English, pale, Emo kid with an MCR T on.
I was surrounded by all these American orange people and poked an prodded.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 28th, 2008 at 03:52pm
I have two siblings, a brother who's 17 and a sister who's 12, and I am very happy to have them. I love them to bits.
Kayla Doesn't Care
Fabulous Killjoy
Kayla Doesn't Care
February 28th, 2008 at 09:23pm
I love my siblings but we disagree on many things and we argue a lot. Matthew, my brother, is somewhat of an outcast so I relate to him and we have some other things in common but he dislikes several things about me so we don't always see eye to eye. Patricia, my sister, I really love her. I think she's a pretty and smart girl with a lot of potential but there's one thing wrong with our relationship : me. She can't stand me. She things I'm a freak so she doesn't speak to me in public (unless its something incredibly rude) I don't let this phase me because I know why she does this, so her friends don't think she's weird. Luckily we've been doing better lately. We recently moved and she hasn't quite adjusted to the new school and she seems to care a lot less about what people think so she's been talking to me more at home and she sees less 'scared' of me. I hope she makes better friends here, one's who won't judge her for who I am.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
February 29th, 2008 at 07:53am
I have just one sister. She's shorter than me, and a little less responsible than me. Usually she and I fight about trivial stuff, but it kind of gets heated up. But I still love her, and I'm super going to miss her, because she's leaving for college next year.

I can't imagine my life without her. She's one of my best friends. I would probably be a lonely person right now if I didn't have her.
cellblocktango
Thinking Happy Thoughts
cellblocktango
February 29th, 2008 at 09:45am
i have an older sister and me and her have pulled each other out of some deep holes. i dont know when we became friends because in the past we couldnt stand to be in the same room with each other for more than five minutes. but now she is like my best friend and i could turn to her in any situation and know i would not be judged or told on. our parents divorced like a year after i was born so all our lives we have pretty much had to lean on each other when things got tough. and she is cool as fuck!!!
obsolete
Killjoy
obsolete
March 15th, 2008 at 03:40pm
i have an older brother and sister i dont have a happy go lucky family but i wouldnt have it any other way