Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 04:40am
Jesska that was lovely. I can feel my heart swelling up I swear to God you guys. So much love in this room, as it should be.

Hmmm INO rehab; I like that idea ALOT.

I guess this means we're supposed to introduce ourselves and tell a fragment of our stories? Okay, Hi, I'm Deb, and I've been following the band since February 23, when I saw them live at Nassau Coliseum. I didn't even really know who the fuck they were. My kid knew them and had heard that there were still affordable seats left (surprisingly enough, seeing as how it was a week before the show at the time) and suggested we go.

I was blown away by this band at that show. I couldn't even see them (we had nosebleed seats) but I left there an hour and a half later knowing that I was going to "join that mcrmy thing Gerard was on about." I couldn't stop playing them on the iPod (I wouldn't give Damien BACK the iPod LMAO)

I fell in love with TBP, it's true, but I made sure that I snapped up their entire catalogue over the next month or so and now I love all of it. Over the course of doing all this, of reading articles and just learning all about the men behind the music, I fell in love with them too. Talk to me when one of them kills somebody. Otherwise, I've got their backs for life.

Who's next? LMAO
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 04:41am
Oh yeah btw

BUMP BUMP BA BUMP BUMP
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 04:41am
BUMP BUMP
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 29th, 2007 at 07:45am
Actually, ignore this post.
There's no point in me questioning why some of the people on here do what they do.
I'm referring to the band lives thread, and just...
Well I said ignore this post.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 03:42pm
Finish your thought, Michelle, what did you want to say? LOL

Oh yeah: bump bump bump
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
Mmmmmbump
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
BUMP
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 04:23pm
bump
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
August 29th, 2007 at 04:34pm
keve'sLadyofSorrows:

Noamme: that was one of the most well-written, intelligent posts I have ever seen (actually, you guys are amazing me still, one right after the other!) ILY!

why thank you XD
also, pleasepleaseplease stop the "bump" spammage. you don't want this locked, do you.
Sin Shads
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin Shads
August 29th, 2007 at 05:31pm
helena24:
I'm really shy and I hardly ever post but I felt I had to say something. Seriously, I am just getting sick of hearing all this shit about Gerard and the rest of the bands personal lives. I hardly ever click on the PLOTB thread if I can help it and everytime I go on there I get annoyed and or upset. I am not saying people can't have their opinions but some things that are being said are just getting too far. It's not just on here as well, it's on loads of other MCR fan sites. And like other people said, they're human, not gods, not these perfect angels, but men who lead their own lives and make mistakes. And I respect that. I couldn't care less who Gerard's dating, what color underwear he wears, or if he has a hickey. I wish people would let them be who they are withought people nitpicking at their faults and personal lives. And hardly any of the rumors bother me, it's just they way some people have been reacting at them and making a huge deal out of nothing. And I'm not pointing any fingers and I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
Sorry, this has been bothering me and I felt like I had to get it off my chest.

Agreed
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 05:40pm
Noamme: No I don't want this locked but I also don't want it bumped onto the next page. (Ha! Spamming up my own thread.) What do you suggest I do instead?

Hey MCR, home show tonight then a couple more days til break eh? Good on you! We'll miss you, though! Come back with Mikey! LOL
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 07:43pm
Okay Noamme says no bumping so...um...

Hey guys have a great show tonight, sorry I'm missing it due to the lack of vehicleage and...uh...love you!

LOL now it's turning into a journal that I think the band is reading LMAO it's getting lame in here; someone help me out.
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 29th, 2007 at 07:52pm
yeah i know what you mean.

umm.. you guys really rock PR every night and it doesnt matter what anyone says because your live performances are amazing, and you guys have not changed for the worse like some people have been saying.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 08:03pm
^ Yeah! And um...PR has been the greatest tour of your careers I think, for better or for worse. You guys just turned the amp up to eleven this round. I hope the tour gets extended through my hometown in 2008 so I can see you guys again one more time before the break. I'll miss you so much, but I'm also looking forward to checking out The Umbrella Academy, Leathermouth and anything Ray directs LOL
Ich-Bin-Nicht-Ich
Joining The Black Parade
Ich-Bin-Nicht-Ich
August 29th, 2007 at 08:07pm
It's gerard's life.......he should live it how he wants

If he wants to date Lyn-Z let him

If he wants to date the queen of england well.......that would be really intresting but still let him

i'm just happy he's in love again =D *intense smile*

is this where you meant ? XD
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 08:25pm
^ Yes! Thank you! Trying to keep this thread alive - it needs to be kept alive. There's been too much negativity as of late.

btw do you think the Queen of England will knight Gerard some day? Or wait..you have to be British for that don't you?
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 29th, 2007 at 08:37pm
what!! yeha i think you have to be british to knight someone

so this isnt spam
i hope you get another hickey so that you cna piss off all those people who think your a jerk just because your happy!
and im dying to go to PR- if you can please can you stop bye staten island =(
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 29th, 2007 at 08:41pm
^ No I meant: do you have to be British in order to GET knighted?

Regarding Gerard's new Herbie (I decided to name the hickies Herbie LOL) I hope it turns up right above his panytline with a big black arrow pointing to it.
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 29th, 2007 at 08:48pm
yeha thats what i ment with the whole british thing
i jsut worded it worng cuz im stupid like that
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 29th, 2007 at 08:48pm
You have to be British or an honourary citizen. They're always quick to claim us Irish, damn thieves... Rolling Eyes