Person0001
May 30th, 2008 at 11:51pm
"We will start writing very soon. xoxoxo, MCR"

Yay!!!!! Very Happy
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
May 31st, 2008 at 01:22am
^ As I said, in Rumours: ^______^. Boys, I love you (even if you do fail at taking breaks Razz).

Ahh, protest is tomorrow! Have fun, all those attending, and keep it peaceful. I'm praying that nobody comes to try to spoil it and that everything works out as planned.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
May 31st, 2008 at 01:54am
It's already the day of the protest where it's actually taking place, I can't believe it. I just hope there isn't any confusion because of their decision to move it. In a way, it's kind of disappointing that they won't be marching but it makes sense considering how there have been online threats to attack protesters.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
May 31st, 2008 at 02:03am
^Best of wishes to all those protesting tomorrow. You're making a stand for what we all believe in, and you're amazing for it. I wish I could be there, but I'm in teh boring ole States. Sad I'm praying for you guys, though!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
May 31st, 2008 at 04:17am
i've got 'allison' The Rumor and jenny and kate's numbers, and i'm gonna be texting them throughout the day, so hopefully i'll be able to keep you guys posted on how the protests going.
Smile.
[oh man...i'm so nervously excited]
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
May 31st, 2008 at 05:42am
i'm in the middle of texting christa, and she says there's about 200 people there so far.
...and there's a dog with a home-made mcr shirt.
xDD.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
May 31st, 2008 at 07:34am
Ooh I hope everything's going okay with the protest! I really hope that no horrible horrible people are going to cause any trouble, because those guys really don't deserve it. I'm so jealous that I couldn't go. Another reason why I should drive. Smile

Tab as soon as I know dates i'll give them to you. Although my friends may give me very strange looks indeed when I first suggest that I wanna meet up with some fellow MCR fans off the internet. Lmao. Definately sounds like fun though.

...Ooh just rang my friend and she said she's going to book it in a couple of weeks. She wants to book for two weeks from the 2nd August. And when she describes what we will be doing it sounds like a very expensive holiday, Lol.

I get to go on holiday! Dance I just hope I don't discover a fear of flying. I've not been on a plane since I was 6.

MCR: Thankyou for being the soundtrack to my life. Please relax on your break, no matter how much fans are hyperventilating at the thought of a new album. humunahumunaNEWALBUM!!waawahwwaaa.
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
May 31st, 2008 at 09:53am
GO PROTESTORS! wish i could be there with u guys...
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
May 31st, 2008 at 11:44am
Mrs.Halloween:
i'm in the middle of texting christa, and she says there's about 200 people there so far.
...and there's a dog with a home-made mcr shirt.
xDD.

I hope everyone else wasn't in Hyde Park wondering what the hell happened.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 31st, 2008 at 11:50am
And while we're waiting, check out my local radio station (where Bob and G did their takeover last year) and what they have to say about The Daily Mail FUCK YEAH DUDES!
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
May 31st, 2008 at 11:55am
Hey Guys, Gerard's interview on the Umbrella Academy from Fanboyplant.com
can be found with audio as well!!!

here is the link to gerard's interview in text : TEXT

Now here is the link to the audio which is much awesome and of course Gerard is just as adorable as ever:

AUDIO INTERVIEW
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
May 31st, 2008 at 12:55pm
Deb:
And while we're waiting, check out my local radio station (where Bob and G did their takeover last year) and what they have to say about The Daily Mail FUCK YEAH DUDES!

thanks for that :].
"...which her family and the coroner blamed partially on the rock act who were about 3,460 miles away when she died."
a great way to sum up what we've been trying to say!!

i was texting kate a while ago too, and she said there was people at the protest having dance competitions in the street.
xD
i can't wait to see the photos/videos of this.

all the peeps from britchan have just been cracking me up.
they think they're so intelligent and badass cause there's a picture of like, three of them in their V masks at the protest.
and from everything i've been hearing from kate, anni, etc, the protest's been a success.

yeah. those internet anonymous really showed us... Rolling Eyes
*gigglesnort*

and kate's saying they got media coverage from BBC, kerrang!, current tv, ITV, taste it tv and some other freelance people. apparently they've been doing interviews all day.
Mr. Green
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
May 31st, 2008 at 02:21pm
"...which her family and the coroner blamed partially on the rock act who were about 3,460 miles away when she died."

K-Rock, I love you.

I'm so glad the protest is going well, and that it's getting loads of (hopefully positive) media coverage. Ahhh, can't wait to see the Youtube videos! Especially if Tasteit TV covered it, because I love them, and I'm sure they'll give us very, very positive coverage since they've interviewed My Chem on several occasions.

Way to go, Anonymous. We're sooo terrified. Rolling Eyes
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 1st, 2008 at 03:23am
I can't wait to see the CNN thing!
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
June 1st, 2008 at 04:30am
Gee is gee, we love him becasue he is Gee.
And yeah we love the rest equally...

And yeah, I agree to call myself fan. Better than follower!
And yeah, so life goes on.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 1st, 2008 at 07:18am
So glad that it all went well for the protest! I was searching the net for news at 3am last night with friends. No one understood my need to know, Lol.

I am unique, and I don't have a problem with that. Mr. Green
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 1st, 2008 at 08:52am
I know I'm just insanely proud of Anni and everyone involved with the protest, and am proud to say I'm an MCR fan. With all the bullshit and all the negativity and all the nay-sayers, even here on this board (not this topic, but on others about the protest) they did a beautiful, fun, peaceful thing, Let's all be glad that the message was heard. Now, whatever people choose to do with that message remains to be seen but I would like to see some sort of change.

Young people have so much potential, they can just amaze you if you stand back and let them. I know this group did. Thank you all.

I also hope the boys put out an official response. I'd love to see what they have to say about all of this.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 1st, 2008 at 11:20am
Deb:
I can't wait to see the CNN thing!

CNN covered it? Are you serious!? That's amazing! I'm so proud of everybody involved in the protest, and I'm so glad that it went well. Even the Anons couldn't resist joining, hahah. Ooh, and yes, I second the wish for an official statement from the boys. I would love to hear what they think of all of this.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 1st, 2008 at 11:44am
^ dunno if you've seen it, but this is apparently what was put out on CNN [it was posted in the thread about the protest, in the band news section]:

est. 6661:
It reached US news!

CNN.
The boys know!!!

They said that the boys had gone to an interview earlier and it showed a clip, and it's Gerard, Mikey, and Ray and they look downright estatic.

Gerard says

"I can't believe all those fans did that."
Ray: "I can."
Mikey: We have the best fans on the fucking Earth. There isn't any question about it.
Gerard: I'm so proud of all those kids that went out there. They stood up for what they believe in. That's the fucking point of everything we do. I'm so fucking proud.

Then it cuts back to the news going on about the protest, how many people attended.
Then it shows a few clips of interviews, and Anni saying about how when she's depressed she turns to MCR.

i've been scouring the internet to try to find any videos of it, but nothing so far!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 1st, 2008 at 11:48am
^ Yeah, I just saw that while looking through the march thread, and I can't believe it. I'm so happy and proud to be a My Chemical Romance fan, and I'm so proud of everybody who was a part of the protest, epsecially the organizers. You guys kept it peaceful and under control, and that's awesome. I wish I could've been there, but there's that durn ocean. Ya know, if you counted all the fans who were with you in spirit, I think there'd probably be well over 500 of us. Razz

Congratulations, protestors! And, gahh, I just can't believe that the boys know and are proud of us. In Love That just made my day.