Don't have an account? Create one!

04/17/2008 + 04/18/2008 - Chicago, IL - Congress Theater

AuthorMessage
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
April 6th, 2008 at 09:57pm
I'll be like Bob with cameras. I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't be happy if my face is on the internet.
No, she'll be like Bob and cameras.

But I would love to see all your beautiful faces, so I'll still write INO on my arm.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
April 6th, 2008 at 11:52pm
Totally!

I'm planning on wearing my favorite MCR shirt! I have never seen anyone else with it, so that makes it even cooler to me. It has an electric chair on it and it says "Take it like a Man." I love it so much.

I've also been thinking of something to write on my neck, don't know if I'm going to yet though...I might write INO.net on there instead of my arm, so we'll see.

10 days 20 hours and 8 minutes!
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
April 7th, 2008 at 01:15am
^^ I have that shirt!

I won't wear it 'cause I'll already have mY cheMicAL roMaNcE. written on my left arm... and we don't want to be wearing the same thing! Embarassed
So, I'll have "INO.net" on my right arm. I don't know which shirt I'll wear, yet.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
April 7th, 2008 at 09:03am
Wow, things have changed since my time. When I was a teen going to concerts it was like the height of n00bness to wear the tee-shirt of the band you were going to see. People got skunked (I guess the new term is "bottled" ) for that. Times change I guess.

Oh, and the photo wouldn't be for posting. Most of you guys are minors. Maybe we should just have a group high-five and move on and forget the photos.

I'll probably have some kind of comic shirt on. That's pretty much all I have in my non-work wardrobe. I had half a mind to wear my TUA shirt because people there would actually know what it was and for the first time I could wear it and not have to explain that it isn't The Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil. And since I got into MCR because of TUA, it kinda fits. Mebbe. That or my GeekLabel shirt that I love, because it breaks down the comic book geek stereotype, it says:

Before You Even Ask:
a) I DO read comic books
b) I DON'T live with my folks
c) I HAVE kissed a girl
c) I COULD kick your ass

(I'll probably wear that one.)
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
April 7th, 2008 at 04:53pm
^ lmao, that sounds like a fun shirt. Haha.

If we [my mom and I] don't park too far away, I might just bring my camera,
take a group photo and then bring it back or something. I'd like
to post it on my myspace, but if there's anyone who wouldn't want that,
just let me know. :] It's no big deal. Yeah I'm going to write 'INO' on
my left arm probably. If we all meet up, do you all want to stick together
so we can all get a spot together? I mean in the venue, we can all try
to get to the front, haha. I'll have to make sure my mom doesn't get left
behind though.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
April 7th, 2008 at 05:09pm
...Perhaps I should find a different shirt...The only problem is: I think I own like two shirts that aren't MCR ones...I don't know....but anyway!

My sister and I are getting to the venue early--like early early (Not at like midnight or anything but yeah..) INO.net slapped on me arm..! Oh, and I have a picture here for all of us because I know that we are totally feeling like this now!

10 days 2 hours and 51 minutes!
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
April 7th, 2008 at 08:16pm
i hope this one rox cuz my friend is goin to it!!!! LOL have fun Jason!!!
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
April 7th, 2008 at 08:16pm
i hope this one rox cuz my friend is goin to it!!!! LOL have fun Jason!!!
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
April 7th, 2008 at 09:15pm
Happles! That's so cute!

I'm leaving right after school, which I wish I could miss,
as well as the day after but I guess I can't. I might just take
a 'college day' though, and not go friday. :] So I'll be leaving to
get to the venue at 3:15, I wish I could leave earlier. :/
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
April 7th, 2008 at 10:48pm
i dont know if im gonna write INO on my arms, but if i see you guys i'll go near you. im also leaving after school. are you guys coming on both dates?
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
April 8th, 2008 at 02:36am
I thought that was so cute! Happles...god!

Anyway, I unfortunately did not have the funds to go both times, living on your own sucks!!! But yes, I wanted to get there at like 3 in the afternoon perhaps...so here's hoping my sister can handle getting ready on time!

9 days 17 hours and 23 minutes!
xLadyxOfxSorrowx
Killjoy
xLadyxOfxSorrowx
April 8th, 2008 at 05:50pm
Happles...that's adorable! Smile I'm leaving after school and driving up to Chicago. It'll be like an hour drive. Hm...you think I'll be like WAAAY back in line? :/
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
April 8th, 2008 at 06:35pm
^ If you're way back, I probably will be too, lol. It'll be a little
over an hour or just an hour to get there for me as well. We
should just hover around each other, and if someone falls during the show...
we'll help each other up. Well, I'll help anyone up if need be. Ahahaha.
I can't believe it's NEXT WEEK already! I looked back on the first page when
it was like 2 months. Oi, it's going to be a show of a lifetime.

And I wish I could go on the 18th too, believe me, if I had the money
I'd be going. But one is good enough for me. :]
xLadyxOfxSorrowx
Killjoy
xLadyxOfxSorrowx
April 8th, 2008 at 09:16pm
Darn, I'm on the 18th. Sorry.... Sad

I wanted to go on the 17th too, but I'm in school, and my mom won't let my go on a weeknight. >.<
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
April 10th, 2008 at 02:10am
7 days 17 hours and 50 minutes!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
April 11th, 2008 at 10:07pm
I've had half my family and my concert buddy all call to make sure that my flight isn't one of the ones that was cancelled. For some reason they all thought I was on ATA and I'm on AirTran. Hee hee.

Gotta pack soon....put all my shampoo and conditioner in those stupid little "Homeland Security Approved" bottles...get a new book to read....find a decent snack so I don't have to gag on the dry-ass biscotti....charge my iPod and put in a new playlist....get a smaller prescription bottle for my pills so I don't get pulled aside because the rent-a-cops think I'm trafficking narcotics....get a new package of crayons and a coloring book to give to the hellspawn that somehow always ends up next to me, with his mom who conveniently remembered her own shit but didn't pack anything to occupy her kid....shove all my crap into my carry-on so I don't have to worry about the throwers putting my suitcase in the wrong plane.....I fucking hate flying.

BOYS, I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE ALL THAT I'M GOING THROUGH FOR YOU!!! In Love

*kisses* It's no trouble....really......
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
April 12th, 2008 at 03:08am
If I was you, I would use the coloring book for myself. I may be almost 19 but I still love coloring books!

When I went to Projekt Revolution in Hartford last summer to see the boys, I had to take a flight from MN to PA to CT, right? Well it was the same on the way back and the flight got cancelled in Philly because there was something wrong with the steering mechanism, right? We were in Philly for 5 extra hours trying to find a flight home to MN. It sucked so bad. But at least I got to MCR and a whole slew of cool bands too. So I guess it wasn't a huge waste.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
April 12th, 2008 at 08:30am
Well, if by some miracle I don't get seated next to the 5-year-old Anti-christ, I most certainly will be rockin' that coloring book on my own, and I've got 10 years on you even! Mr. Green

I wish I could remember where I posted my San Diego Comic-Con travel experience on United. Good God but was that ever hell. My original and connecting flights were all delayed and outright cancelled, then once I got to LA my connecting to San Diego was cancelled, then the San Diego airport was shut down and they sent us all to Carlsbad and we had to find our own way to San Diego. A group of us ended up hitching a ride with the guy who runs the coffee stand at the Carlsbad airport while praying he wouldn't rape and murder us. And I ended up missing the DC Comics party that I had a VIP invite for! United got an extremely pissy letter and I bitched out their Vice President of Customer Service when he called me to apologize.

Ahem. I digress. My bad.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
April 12th, 2008 at 03:19pm
No, no. No bad at all. It always seems like you have the most horrible experiance on airplanes when you have something amazing to do, you know? It's like karma popping her head in and saying hello.

I don't know. On the way to Hartford, the last flight that we had, it seemed like the pilot hated me. He flew at this alititude that killed my ears. Seriously, it was like 30 minutes of what felt like ear-bleeding pain. (I was seriously checking to see if my ears were bleeding, that's how painful it was.) I have bad ears to begin with, even elevators get me sometimes. But yeah, I had a fantastic time after that, Karma is just a bitch.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
April 12th, 2008 at 09:27pm
^^ Yeah, with the exception of missing the DC party, the rest of the convention and the week in LA afterwards was all amazingly good times, and the flight home (on AirTran) was flawless.

For all that they're a discount carrier, I love AirTran. They're clean, friendly, on-time, and relatively hassle-free. The only reason I didn't use them for SDCC is they don't service San Diego. You can bet I'll never take United again, ever ever, to anywhere, that's for sure.

I should totally bring you a coloring book. We could sit together outside the venue waiting for the doors to open, rockin' Hello Kitty coloring books. Everyone will be so jealous that we have something to do and they don't. Laughing