February 25th, 2008 at 06:41pm
"Herman" , that's strange.

It'll be in 52 days, now.

Is anyone coming on the 18th?
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
February 25th, 2008 at 07:34pm
There are no tickets available for the 18th. I think it may be a typo since I've not seen any tickets anywhere, nor any other information about it.

*because I would totally go to both shows, were it the case.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
February 25th, 2008 at 09:05pm
I thought so! That's weird. I would've attempted to go also.

52 days...
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 25th, 2008 at 11:15pm
God that is way too many days to wait...but wait I shall.

Oh by the way! Bat socks are amazing...Just thought that I'd throw that out there.

Oh! And another thing! Herman is indeed a great name, but one does wonder how your mother came to think that Ray's name was Herman...

Oh! I just thought of something else too (sorry...)! Were someone to bring a gift...such as a boa for Gee, this is all hypothetical--of course Smile could we give it to someone who works at the venue and would it actually get to the intended gift receiver?
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
February 25th, 2008 at 11:41pm
Oh my godlmfao I just found out that my mom is bringing her new boyfriend with us, and he's never heard of My Chemical Romance before.Shocked
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
February 26th, 2008 at 12:54am
Helmee Bluth:
"Herman" , that's strange.

It'll be in 52 days, now.

Is anyone coming on the 18th?

i might come if there's a show for that day. someone on the army said that the ticket for th 18th will show up if the tix for the 17th is sold out.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 01:05am
Oh hey! (God...I just keep coming up with new questions!) If you got a "General Admission" ticket you're on the floor, right? If it doesn't say anything about the balcony. Right?! Just wondering. Nyam
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
February 26th, 2008 at 01:56am
divineblindsoul:
Oh hey! (God...I just keep coming up with new questions!) If you got a "General Admission" ticket you're on the floor, right? If it doesn't say anything about the balcony. Right?! Just wondering. Nyam
Yeah, it's floor level. I think the balconies are like the VIP area, I don't think they're selling balcony seats.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 02:00am
Oh, thank God! I didn't want to be in the balcony area anyway! Thank you much!
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
February 26th, 2008 at 02:45am
divineblindsoul:
Oh, thank God! I didn't want to be in the balcony area anyway! Thank you much!
It's no prob. Smile
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
February 26th, 2008 at 08:41am
I don't know how my mom came up with "Herman", she said he looked like one. Lmao. I told her she has to prepare for the mad MCR fans and that this is no old people concert where they sit around, haha.

I was thinking of bringing the guys a gift of some sort, and I would get a boa for Gee...but I'm sure he has a large enough collection already as it is. Shocked

I'll have to brainstorm.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 02:37pm
TaraMCRmy:
I don't know how my mom came up with "Herman", she said he looked like one. Lmao. I told her she has to prepare for the mad MCR fans and that this is no old people concert where they sit around, haha.

I was thinking of bringing the guys a gift of some sort, and I would get a boa for Gee...but I'm sure he has a large enough collection already as it is. Shocked

I'll have to brainstorm.

Lol. That's what I was going to do. Do you think that if we brought one for him, they would give it to him?
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
February 26th, 2008 at 05:22pm
I hope! Or they might tell us there's no more room on the bus because he has so many. Razz

We should all get a group together and each have a gift, and then go up to someone and beg them to give the gifts to the band. They can't resist all of us!

I'm going to try and refrain from comic books for Gee, and try and get or make something creative. I just haven't figured out what that might be yet.
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 06:26pm
I saw this really amazing boa and I imeadiatly thought of him. Lol.

But I think that is a cool idea...We could each have a gift for each of them--like one person has Frankie, one person has Mikey. You know. Do you think we could organize something like that? Lol. Do we have it in us? ^-^
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
February 26th, 2008 at 07:13pm
I think we could do it! But we'd have to wear something or something so we know who is in it, lol. We'd get so puzzled otherwise. Buuut, if anyone else is up for it, I'd definitely do it. Very Happy

Hopefully no one will fight over any one of the band members, haha! It's a great idea though. :]
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 11:08pm
Dude! I would love to get any of them anything. Lol. (The idea sounds a little teenieish, but I don't really care. I love those boys!)

So! If no one else wants to join us whose going to the Chicago show, we can divy up the boys among us. Lol. Though my sister would probably want to get Mikey something (she adores him and shes coming so, yeah. ).

WHOSE IN!?
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
February 26th, 2008 at 11:21pm
im in!, wait in in what?lol

oh btw the 2nd date is up now and the pre-sale goes tomorrow. im getting mine. im excited...

anoynone coming just by themself?
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 11:23pm
Oooh! I want to go again.... *sigh* I shouldn't spend the money...but...I just might....Maybe...we'll have to see.
Eunhyuk
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Eunhyuk
February 26th, 2008 at 11:38pm
^ do you already got your ticket for 17th?
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
February 26th, 2008 at 11:46pm
Definitely!