Don't have an account? Create one!

FML

AuthorMessage
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
March 12th, 2009 at 04:14pm
Today, I got pissed at my mom. I went up to my room without saying goodnight. She then came up and told me I couldn't go to this concert in May, just because of that. FML.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
March 12th, 2009 at 09:14pm
Today, I threw up about 3 times consecutively with nothing in my stomach. fml.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
March 13th, 2009 at 02:34am
Today,I found out I forgot my book at school and I have to go to his class to get it,but I really don't want to.FML
robert plant.
Salute You in Your Grave
robert plant.
March 13th, 2009 at 04:06am
Today, I tripped on this chair in art class and fell on some douche's amaazing painting, which everyone loved, and I ruined. I also got paint all over my brand new Dave Gilmour shirt. And now everyone hates me. lulz.
Seriously, FML.
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
March 13th, 2009 at 12:31pm
Today, my school wouldn't collect money for comic relief because it's a Catholic school, but I had £5 to give which I then lost. FML.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
March 13th, 2009 at 01:35pm
Today, while I was in the bathroom at school, I realized my stall was out of toilet paper. Even worse, I had gone #2. So I had to make a quick dash to the stall next to mine, and grab a whole bunch. After I washed my hands, I noticed the paper towel dispenser was empty. FML.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
March 13th, 2009 at 02:03pm
Today, I got up at 5:30 and got dressed for school, just for my nana to tell me I didn't have to go to school today. FML.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
March 13th, 2009 at 07:09pm
Today,I realized that my youth group,the one place I thought there wouldn't be any drama ,starts more drama than kids at school. FML.
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
March 13th, 2009 at 09:23pm
Today I burnt/scared my leg with my new straighteners. FML
revolver.
Banned
revolver.
March 14th, 2009 at 06:16am
Today, I went to the bathroom and saw all my clothes hanging around the room, apparently 'drying'.
Turns out my dad had put nearly all of my clothes in the wash, and the sleeves of one of my favourite shirts ever had turned oddly streaked with pink.
This is the last time he's doing my laundry. FML
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
March 14th, 2009 at 09:57am
Today, I texted my ex for the first time in six months.When he didn't reply, i got really pissed off so I started bitching about him to everyone, write about it in my blog and went to sleep in anger.When I woke up the next day, I found his message on the phone saying he was sorry that he didn't reply earlier because he went over to his friend's and forgot his phone. FML.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
March 14th, 2009 at 10:26am
Today, I was in Asda with my dad, and got him to pick up some sanitry towels for me. I was walking away down the aisle when he shouted, REALLY loudly, 'Love, WHAT ABSORBENCY?!' FML.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
March 14th, 2009 at 11:09am
Oh and another FML for me today;

Today, I planned to get some donuts for dinner but I was stuck in a 20 minutes phone call and after hanging up, I walked to the donut store and it was closed 5 minutes before. Frustrated, I decided to order some Chinese food but the delivery person couldn't find my house so I told him that I'll wait for him at a small building just across my apartment. After 30 minutes, he called and said he couldn't find the area and had to cancel my order. When we hang up, I noticed that there are a lot of men looking at me with a weird look on their faces so I look up and noticed that I've been standing in front of a massage parlour. Great, now I got no food and those men thought that I'm a massage parlour hooker. FML.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
March 14th, 2009 at 02:02pm
Today, I burned my finger really bad while waiting to eat my lunch. I was re-heating some Chinese food from last night. After it was finished, I opened the microwave and tore off the plastic wrap covering it. This big waft of HOT air hit my finger. That was half an hour ago and I still have a bag of ice on it. FML. Cry
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
March 14th, 2009 at 03:30pm
Today, my male friends decided to ignore me and get drunk. Again. FML.
robert plant.
Salute You in Your Grave
robert plant.
March 14th, 2009 at 04:44pm
Today, my ~friend told me she was grounded and couldn't do anything.
Then I saw her at wal-mart with MY boyfriend.
FML.
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
March 15th, 2009 at 12:33pm
Today, I woke up with an even sorer foot. And I shouldn't have even gone out because my two most recent ex's were out and one of them decided to get all emotional, the other ignored my existence. FML.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
March 15th, 2009 at 02:54pm
Today, I bailed on a party to do loads of work I have. I still haven't done any of it, and I wish I was at the party. FML.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
March 16th, 2009 at 02:47am
Today,I asked my ~friend about something related to my ex and she refused to tell me the truth,because "it wasn't such a good idea" and she's protecting someone else,no matter that we're "best friends".FML.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 16th, 2009 at 03:37am
Today, I went to school. FML.