Don't have an account? Create one!

FML

AuthorMessage
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
April 23rd, 2009 at 05:18am
Today my aunt called me a lesbian for talking to my best friend. We were talking about hamsters FML
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
April 23rd, 2009 at 08:24am
Today, i thought it would be funny to tell my boyfriend how i'm trying to mess with the pastor's head by being nice one minute, to mean the next, thinking that he would find it funny too, since we both can't stand him. Instead, it really upset him and he told me if i couldn't stand behind him on it then we're done. i never wanted to hurt him.. FML
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
April 23rd, 2009 at 05:00pm
i have a guitar competition saturday and i'm not ready

today, the kids in band [which i'm in but didn't go] took off for myrtle beach for 4 days and another group of kids for a future health occupations club left to go up north for the same amount of time.....
it'll be a lonely few days. and it's not like i'm miss popularity XP
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
April 24th, 2009 at 05:11am
Today my sister moved out. leaving me alone to deal with my parents.... FML
Flipper.
Salute You in Your Grave
Flipper.
April 24th, 2009 at 09:50am
Today i found out that my school's computers wont go on FMyLife.com because of the stupid block. And my ex boyfriend (who told me last night that he still loves me more than anything but doesn't want to get back together right now but if i really loved him i would stand around for a few months and wait for him) didn't come to school cause he's out with this chick he's living with... seriously, FML.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
April 25th, 2009 at 05:33pm
Yesterday, I took two hard tests and found out I have a 70% in Anesthesia; it's also finals next week and I need to pass that final or I'll have to repeat that term in July. FML.
stannis baratheon.
Salute You in Your Grave
stannis baratheon.
April 25th, 2009 at 08:38pm
Today, I spent nearly an hour washing, conditioning and combing my hair. Then I leaned my head against my currently tile-free bathroom wall and got plaster dust and bits of chipped paint in the back of my hair. FML.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 30th, 2009 at 12:23am
I have to walk 10 minutes through fields and 15 through the woods up a very steep rocky incline to get to school. FML.
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
April 30th, 2009 at 05:48am
Today, I spent both of my lunches trying to connect my laptop through the school network, because I need to for Chemistry.
I couldn't do it, and neither could our school's computer technician, even though he did everyone else's in a few minutes. FML
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
May 1st, 2009 at 11:05am
no offense, but aren't FMLs supposed to be... humorous?
Nouf Skd
Demolition Lover
Nouf Skd
May 1st, 2009 at 11:07am

Today, I confessed to this boy who is a year younger than me that I like him a lot.
and he's my best friend's brother.
FML

art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 1st, 2009 at 12:30pm
Today, I realized that I have no life. FML.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
May 1st, 2009 at 02:57pm
Today, I was fixing my hair in Phys Ed and now half the class thinks I was flirting with the student teacher. FML.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
May 1st, 2009 at 08:37pm
Today I knocked my soda bottle over with my headphones. FML.
Music Obsessed
Killjoy
Music Obsessed
May 1st, 2009 at 09:52pm
Today my school's roof got another leak in it, because there is no money to fix the problem they decide to put a garbage bin in the middle of the hallway. I tripped over it while walking backwards in the hallway arguing with my best friend and got soaked.Instead of helping me up my "BFF" stood there and laughed. FML
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
May 2nd, 2009 at 04:02pm
The guy I like used to go out with one of my best friends...she broke up with him cause of a misunderstanding and he said he's never stopped liking her, and the two relationships he's had since ended really quickly. I don't know what she feels about him and I don't want to upset her by talking about it. And did I mention I go to school two hours away from his and I only go near his house every half term? FML
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
May 3rd, 2009 at 11:50pm
i had hooked up with a guy i had been sleeping with, and when we were done, i sat up and looked around the room. we forgot to close the blinds. both of us were completely naked.
my grandmother was sitting on the front porch and had a clear view into my bedroom >_>
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
May 4th, 2009 at 10:19am
BeastxInxRepose:
All entries must begin with "Today" and end with "FML."
romanticXaddiction
Fabulous Killjoy
romanticXaddiction
May 5th, 2009 at 10:09am
Today, I was putting on my eyeliner and stabbed myself in the eye. Then I went to the bathroom and hit my knee on the sink counter, with no idea of how I did it. FML.
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
May 6th, 2009 at 07:32pm
today i helped a friend out wit her problems. later on i needed her. she left me waiting for hours only to start taking the piss.
FML