Don't have an account? Create one!

FML

AuthorMessage
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
March 24th, 2009 at 11:21pm
Today, my dad never talked to me and my mom tried to not say anything about last night. FML.
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
March 24th, 2009 at 11:29pm
i found out today that when i was drunken picture sending,
i sent noods to my friend in cali.
and after he said he deleted them, he proceded to show them to my friends ex-boyfriend.

FML
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
March 25th, 2009 at 02:36am
My best friend doesn't talk to me anymore,because she found out that I'm smoking.FML
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
Jazz Hands
Gerard for S.P.E.W.!
March 25th, 2009 at 07:24am
Today, I accidentally a flight of stairs. FML.
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
March 25th, 2009 at 02:22pm
Today I was going to Maths study support, but I didn't know where it was. I went up the stairs where I though it was, couldn't find it so I went back down. I then banged into the guy I like so I thought he must where he's going and walked with him back up the stairs just to find out that he was going to Tech Studies and I had tell him I was lost and walk down again. FML
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 25th, 2009 at 03:29pm
today, i was meeting up with some friends for lunch. as soon as i parked my car at the restaurant, it started smoking and making weird noises. i immediately turned it off and got out of the car. after several minutes, i tried to start the car. it wouldn't start. i had to call a wrecker. and i really don't have enough money to pay for the repairs. FML.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
March 25th, 2009 at 03:37pm
Today, I learned that some video game company in Japan has created a "rape simulator" called RapeLay. Is this really what society has come to? FML.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
March 25th, 2009 at 05:24pm
today, the guy i like came up to me, said he wanted a hug and wrapped his arms around me. he only did this because he was piss drunk. FML
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
March 25th, 2009 at 07:55pm
^ Ugh. I hate when that happens. Hopes up, etc. *hugs*

Today, I was so tired after being up all night with a random assortment of horrific nightmares (thanks, hormones!), cramps in my legs, and cats knocking curtain rods off windows, I completely lost my temper with Emily and smacked her in the head over something relatively small (she'd just been told eighteen times already NOT to do it).
Barely a tap (at least I have *that* much self-control), but still. I feel like the world's worst mother.

FML.
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
March 25th, 2009 at 09:06pm
-- IGNORE.
I decided that I hate this thread.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
March 26th, 2009 at 12:06pm
Today, I spent 9 hours at TAFE and 3 hours on a drawing with charcoal which I have a weird mental state I cant touch it so I had to go get gloves from the first aid room down 4 flights of stairs then to walk back up them and spend the 3 hours on the drawing, only to be told I could've done it in graphite and that the charcoal one is no good. FML.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
March 26th, 2009 at 01:55pm

Today, I turned on TV and it's '8 Simple Rules'- the one where the dad dies from a heart attack. My dad went in to hospital due to heart disease the day before yesterday. FML.

Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
March 26th, 2009 at 07:05pm
today, while drawing our art teacher, she told us to picture her naked. fml
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
March 26th, 2009 at 10:05pm
Yesterday, my dad grounded at me, today, he yelled at me for no fucking reason.
I was having the best fucking break EVER than he grounded me, now hes being a fucking dickwad, and hes going to be the rest of the fucking break.
FML.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
March 27th, 2009 at 02:40pm
I don't have a car, but I borrow my mom's when she is home. It's spring break, and the transmission died in the car, it's $2,000 to fix. FML.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
March 27th, 2009 at 04:00pm
I screwed up all my good friendships, and I still don't have the courage to kill myself. Now I'm just covered in weird looking marks and drinking whatever alcohol I can find to make myself feel better. FML.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 27th, 2009 at 04:20pm
I feel bad I couldn't have been there that day. FML...
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
March 27th, 2009 at 06:24pm
BeastxInxRepose:
All entries must begin with "Today" and end with "FML."
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
March 27th, 2009 at 08:55pm
Today, I was updating my cell phone's firmware version and I accidentally disconnected the USB cable from my phone...and now it's broken. FML
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
March 27th, 2009 at 09:24pm
Today, the cousin that I hate the most told me that he was staying at my house for a week. Worst part of it all is: He's bringing Twilight. FML.