Don't have an account? Create one!

FML

AuthorMessage
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
April 16th, 2009 at 05:30am

today, i woke up to horse shit, country smell and snoring parents on a blow-up bed. i had to eat gross mushrooms that i have been grown just outside the door, not completely sure if they are safe. i walk outside to no living things besides cows to travel 5 hours, away from my loved ones.
oh, and had to stay for two days, and it was so remote that i had no reception what so ever.
FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE.
Nouf Skd
Demolition Lover
Nouf Skd
April 16th, 2009 at 06:23am

I got my period the day of the graduation party
and I'm in the dance.
FML
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
April 16th, 2009 at 07:57am

Today, I saw Jimmy Carr with my best friends, two of them have been together for a little while. When he asked if there was any single people, one cheered, the other didn't... And I was sat between them both. FML.

starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
April 16th, 2009 at 08:16am

I have less than 4 days to complete a year's worth of work. FML.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
April 16th, 2009 at 09:20am
heartquake.:

I have less than 2 days to complete a year's worth of work. FML.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
April 16th, 2009 at 09:33am
i accidentally sent a text message to the girl i hate and in that message i was talking about her. Karma is a bitch. FML.
Kolorful Katja
Really Not Okay
Kolorful Katja
April 16th, 2009 at 10:05am
Today my botfriend wanted me to sing on rockband so he could play the guitar. I didn't want to so I said I couldn't sing. I actually used to think I wasn't that bad, just rusty.

He just replied "I know."

FML
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 18th, 2009 at 12:58pm
I wake up to the sound of birds pecking on the walls of my house. They especially like to drill away right next to my window....FML
Hate-Orade
Killjoy
Hate-Orade
April 18th, 2009 at 04:25pm
Today, I realised that we got a geography homework portfolio while I was away. I have 3 days to do 4 weeks worth of homework. FML
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
April 18th, 2009 at 08:30pm
Today apparently my parents forgot to lock the door while they were having sex at 8 am. they forgot they were making me go to some college expo thing so I walked in on them. They finished up and came to me 40 minutes later demanding what the hell I wanted. FML
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 19th, 2009 at 01:46am
My ex-friend left a bunch of messages on my answering machine, and when I asked him to stop, he got his creepy friend to leave messages. And now I yell angrily whenever the phone wrings. FML
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
April 19th, 2009 at 05:04am
Today my cousin jumped on me while i was asleep. My nose is still bleeding. FML
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
April 19th, 2009 at 09:34am
today I realized I'm now like 3 years older than most of the people at gigs I go to.
FML.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 19th, 2009 at 09:07pm
Today, I walked upstairs to see my dad watching 'The Whale That Exploded' and nearly gagged at the amount of whale gore, blood and guts that littered the screen.
FML.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
April 21st, 2009 at 08:54pm
Today my best friend's boyfriend decided to hug me and squeeze me as tight as he could...he did that then lift me up and shook me and then there was a huge cracking slash popping niose from my ribcage, he dropped me and I started crying in pain, everytime I heaved something would like pop in and out. I was crying for the rest of lunch and then I went to class. My back still hurts and after school we were hanging out and everytime he came near me he somehwo accidently would hurt me. Then I broke a bracket. FML
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
April 21st, 2009 at 10:40pm
Today, I woke up exhausted and had to go to school. Plus, I had to take a test-first class and see people I hate. FML.
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
April 22nd, 2009 at 01:48pm
Last thursday, for chorus, we went on a field trip to a nearby elementary school to perform our Dinner Theatre set for the kids. After our performance, we went to Burger king for lunch. That morning, I had vomited from something I ate the night before. I was pretty good all day till we got on the bus to head to BK, when I started to become nauseous. Since I'm hypoglycemic, I just figured my blood sugar was really low. I ate some food, became deathly ill, and rushed to the bathroom to vomit.

Well, word got around that I had thrown up after eating. Both high schools and the Charter school in my district now think I'm Bulimic.
FML.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
April 22nd, 2009 at 04:28pm
This morning, I spilled my orange juice right before my ride got to my apartment. After school, my friend Danielle and I got dirty looks from three girls that don't like us when we were heading to the parking lot. FML.
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 22nd, 2009 at 04:41pm
I manage to annoy everyone around me, even people online. FML.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
April 22nd, 2009 at 06:19pm
BeastxInxRepose:
All entries must begin with "Today" and end with "FML."