January 4th, 2007 at 01:56am
is teenies tenagers
bamcr
Joining The Black Parade
bamcr
January 4th, 2007 at 02:38am
xXx_BlackParade_xXx:
is teenies tenagers

Teenies are girls (can guys be considered one?) that like a band because of the way they look and not about their music. Unfortunately, younger fans of My Chem are labeled teenies although there are many young fans that are not.

And because of that definition, came the general joke of:

Teenie: OMG!!!! LYK, I <333 GERALD WAY AND MIKE WAY!!!! I LYK, WANNA HAVE THEIR BABIES!!!!!111oneoneone
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 4th, 2007 at 02:53am
thats dumb i love them because of there music
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
January 4th, 2007 at 04:17am
Ah teenies....... Where would we be without them......... Considering that they annoying the hell out of everyone, they are so easy to make fun of too...........
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 4th, 2007 at 05:00am
Blue_Demon:
Ah teenies....... Where would we be without them......... Considering that they annoying the hell out of everyone, they are so easy to make fun of too...........

XD
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 4th, 2007 at 06:09pm
Think about this:
Without the teenies, without all the media hype and the teenybopper mags, Mcr would have never reached places where the rock music scene isnt uhh, that well known and respected, where true punk rock music fans are bound to like their music/message/whatever.

There are pro's and con's to teenies. I think part of My Chemical Romance's success ARE the teenies. Teenies lead to hype which leads to media. As mentioned before, I think MCR knows it.

And frankly, under the job description of "RockStar," teenies are probably listed. So I'm sure they knew what they were getting into.

Ofcourse I agree with Gerard, about little girls wanting to fuck him being.. uhh, wrong on so many different levels. But what can he do?

All WE can do, is wait for the hype to die down, and than we'll know the true fans out of the crowd.

</rant>
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 4th, 2007 at 06:10pm
And if you're interested, I don't think any of the my chem members are particulary open-mouth-drooling stunning. They look pretty regular to me. What's attractive is the talent.
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 4th, 2007 at 06:14pm
mona-anagramma:
And if you're interested, I don't think any of the my chem members are particulary open-mouth-drooling stunning. They look pretty regular to me. What's attractive is the talent.
i agree
ignis fatuus.
Jazz Hands
ignis fatuus.
January 5th, 2007 at 07:06am
I first started to like MCR when I first heard welcome to the black parade.

now, i look back at my past and realised how I just scoffed at them when they sang Helena. Even when I saw the lead singer.

But the song (Welcome to the Black Parade) attracted me so much, that I was beginning to love them even more..
I started to listen to Famous Last Words, This is how I disappear, teenagers, mama and then eventually, the whole album, the whole series.. including helena.
I see past the lyrics and into the meaning.. and realising that gerard actually breathrough his addiction made me cry.

Slowly, I began to like Gerard as well.. partly because he's handsome..and a very nice person, including the rest of the band.

so does that make me a teenie?
i dun wanna be a teenie.. but i can't help it if i like gerard because he's brave, talented and so handsome..i like the the others too. Ray is super talented, I can only beat him in his guitars in a few million years..

sorry abt this. i just wanted to know..
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 5th, 2007 at 07:08am
xXx_BlackParade_xXx:
mona-anagramma:
i agree

Me too.
Ghost Who Walks
Really Not Okay
Ghost Who Walks
January 5th, 2007 at 08:28am
aisyah121:
I first started to like MCR when I first heard welcome to the black parade.

now, i look back at my past and realised how I just scoffed at them when they sang Helena. Even when I saw the lead singer.

But the song (Welcome to the Black Parade) attracted me so much, that I was beginning to love them even more..
I started to listen to Famous Last Words, This is how I disappear, teenagers, mama and then eventually, the whole album, the whole series.. including helena.
I see past the lyrics and into the meaning.. and realising that gerard actually breathrough his addiction made me cry.

Slowly, I began to like Gerard as well.. partly because he's handsome..and a very nice person, including the rest of the band.

so does that make me a teenie?
i dun wanna be a teenie.. but i can't help it if i like gerard because he's brave, talented and so handsome..i like the the others too. Ray is super talented, I can only beat him in his guitars in a few million years..

sorry abt this. i just wanted to know..

No, I wouldn't call you a teenie at all.
The fact that you like My Chemical Romance because of their music and you discovered their sound before their faces is the exact opposite of a teenie.

A teenie cries over Gerard's hair and screams stuff like "Oh my god, he's like so hot! I love you." And they have no respect for their music and lyrics.
GiveThemBlood101
Killjoy
GiveThemBlood101
January 5th, 2007 at 09:08am
well i'm a teen boy and i'm straight, so whatever "hotness" Gerard may have does not phase me. i just love the band because i love the band's personalities, the music, and the message it conveys.
CakePlease.
Motor Baby
CakePlease.
January 5th, 2007 at 09:09am
A teenie is kinda a crapper version of a groupie in some ways. <dnt ask!
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 5th, 2007 at 07:42pm
Honestly, how they look doesn't matter.

I wouldn't care if, say, Gerard shaved his head, or they all gained 300 pounds, or something like that as long as it didn't affect thier playing ability.

And yeah, I discovered thier music before I discovered thier faces.
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 5th, 2007 at 09:04pm
i love gerard and the rest of the band i love him and his music acctually ur story aisyah121 is alot like mine too
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
Jazz Hands
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
January 6th, 2007 at 03:21am
At first I thought everyone in that band was freakin ugly, but I loved their music, but when I started to read more about them , and learn more about them, I began to see that thier personalities were beautiful, so that made them beautiful on the outside as well. Teenies suck major ass, but they are great to make fun of.
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
January 7th, 2007 at 04:36pm
fans that are in love with gerard for who he is, and the music he makes, and for all the members of the band are not teenies (from what i understand), i guess in that way they grow on you...but if you see gerard, or frank, or mikey...or bob or ray, and say they are hot, and become obsessive for they way they look, i guess that is a teenie (but honestly i have never met a person that is just like that, more mcr at least)
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 05:01pm
teenies are just wired!!whats the point of liking a band when all you care about is looks!!a band is supposed to play music!and apparantly teenies just think hottness is more important then playing music!!!!!