xXxTheMikeyTheoryxXx
November 6th, 2006 at 10:47pm
I like the fact that Gerard hates teenies Clap
milly-rose
Killjoy
milly-rose
November 7th, 2006 at 03:27pm
i won't deny, i find gerard attractive.
but that isn't the reason i LISTEN to their MUSIC.
i think i'm getting a bit old for the whole teenie thing anyway...haha.
they annoy me at concerts...but i suppose if they want to have a harmless crush on someone they'll never even get to meet, let them, they'll grow out of it. unless they become those weirdo stalker types. in which case, straightjackets are in order...
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 8th, 2006 at 11:19am
Thank you! Yeah Gerard is hot, but there is more to Gerard than that.
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
November 13th, 2006 at 03:35pm
Black Tangled Heart:
Yes, they are all very good looking boys but I bet you if all of a sudden they all gained 200 pounds or something to that effect those little teenies would stop listening to their music. Rolling Eyes

In my opinion, so long as MCR can still rock and they keep putting out good music, I don't give a hoot if all of a sudden over night they turned into these little ugly green one-eyed monsters.

oh my fuck *can's stop laughing* if they gained 200 pounds they would prob. kill themselves from jumping up and down and screaming at the top of lungs ROFOLOFAGUS! *image in head*

fat gerard scream: *out of breath* YOU WANNA FUCK ME!

everyone screaming

*fat gerard humps microphone* AAh *deep breath* YEAH *coughs*

but either way, fat or not, mcr will be mcr and teenies can just go f themselves
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
November 13th, 2006 at 04:37pm
^WAHAHAHAHAROFLETC.
that put the most loveliest images in my head. Yes
intothelight;;
Fabulous Killjoy
intothelight;;
November 13th, 2006 at 05:01pm
^^ Hahaha.
Teenies are everywhere, though I don't like to call them teenies, more 'people that can't see what's behind a pretty face' - a pretty face being Gerard.
Although, they're great for comedy value when they discover stuff - I remember this one time that this girl who literally is obsessed with Frank discovered he was engaged...
And another time on a mixed school trip, my roommate (who I built a very good relationship with despite how different we are) totally blew MCR off when I put a poster of them up on the wall... she told me that every last one of them was ugly and that the photographers must of been very brave to get close enough to photograph them.
But since the release of WTTBP, she claims they're the hottest thing to walk this earth. I still love her though :]

And as for this idea of 'posers' and people getting into MCR and wearing the clothes... we're in fashion. Uncool is now cool. 'Emo' is what everyone wants to be, and it's like I have nothing to fight against any more because everyone is suddenly just like me... but more popular. So now I don't even feel comfortable in my own skin. It sucks.

Go Gerard!
ambry9
Joining The Black Parade
ambry9
November 13th, 2006 at 07:53pm
Ok............. I read most of the posts here so Im not trying to make any intentional false accusations.Gawd,yall can be harsh............yes I'll say it (although Im afraid Ill get my ass kicked) some of you are hypocrytes, some of you know what your talking about, and some of you need to stfu. True, they're pretty attractive, and yesssss........teenies can be quite annoying. This is sooo cliche, but we do need to appreciate the music rather than the appearance of whose singing. (*more cliches*) I started listening to them before I knew what they looked like, and when I finally did find out what they looked like(ok, at first I was a bit creeped out) I thought "Hey, they aren't bad loooking" and I just kept on listening to the music like I'd always done in the first place, like most of you here- I didn't blow it out of porportion and freak out all over the place- "I wanna fuck Gerard!I wanna fuck Gerard!" or anything, it was just (a cliche) "added bonus" (somebody said something similair so I wont take credit for that)............................wow, I ranted.............didnt mean to, but I did............................................ Neutral
XxamandaxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxamandaxX
November 14th, 2006 at 04:19am
rubbaduckie:

oh my fuck *can's stop laughing* if they gained 200 pounds they would prob. kill themselves from jumping up and down and screaming at the top of lungs ROFOLOFAGUS! *image in head*

fat gerard scream: *out of breath* YOU WANNA FUCK ME!

everyone screaming

*fat gerard humps microphone* AAh *deep breath* YEAH *coughs*

but either way, fat or not, mcr will be mcr and teenies can just go f themselves

oh the images in my head right now Neutral thank you for that lol

x__xhawthornex:

And as for this idea of 'posers' and people getting into MCR and wearing the clothes... we're in fashion. Uncool is now cool. 'Emo' is what everyone wants to be, and it's like I have nothing to fight against any more because everyone is suddenly just like me... but more popular. So now I don't even feel comfortable in my own skin. It sucks.

i know it's ridiculous. and "teenies" are the most annoying people to be around. but tbh i don't really find gerard to be all that attractive. *prepares to be attacked* i mean he's not ugly but ....eh. but anyways he just earned 100 cool points for saying that (that's right COOL POINTS haha) Clap
MyBlackParade
Killjoy
MyBlackParade
November 14th, 2006 at 05:57am
teenies are so annoying. I live in Norway, and before Life On The Murder Scene got out, almost no-one had heard of MCR. the music stores didn't even sell their CD's, so I had to get them online. but now, after the got famous, the hip-hop people in my class got all "oh, their famous, and they look hot, so now we have to like them" and the only song thet've heard is Welcome To The Black Parade on MTV! I'm so pissed!
ServeItInDrag
Fabulous Killjoy
ServeItInDrag
November 14th, 2006 at 06:05am
Gerard hates teenies huh ???
Bit of a silly thing to say to be honest,if he did indeed say that as it's the "teenies" that keeps them where they are and without them they'd fade into obscurity 2 Guns
My humble opinion of course Wink
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 16th, 2006 at 08:42am
Actually.. If it was up to me,l would kill all the dumb teenies in the universe
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
November 16th, 2006 at 08:52pm
MCR_Rocks3000:
Actually.. If it was up to me,l would kill all the dumb teenies in the universe

Shocked don't you think that is alittle...dramatic...i mean, who would continue the human race?
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
November 16th, 2006 at 09:54pm
Donna-Marie:
Gerard hates teenies huh ???
Bit of a silly thing to say to be honest,if he did indeed say that as it's the "teenies" that keeps them where they are and without them they'd fade into obscurity 2 Guns
My humble opinion of course Wink

no, the teenies keep them in the very foreground of what's going on in music, but with the true fans alone, they'd be doing alright, i think. there have been plenty of great bands without teenies.
suica
Killjoy
suica
November 17th, 2006 at 02:36pm
Alright...I think killing all the teenies isn't the solution! Shocked
As for me, I deal with teenies every single day...I'm in high school...and 2 days ago I think, I heard a conversation between 3 little girls (ok little...sorry they were I think like 12-13 or 14 I don't know) that were talking about music and stuff like that. Then, they begun to talk about MCR...wich intertest me because I just love them so much (alright...I'm no teenie...I just have so much respect to that band because of their music and I really like them a lot because I owe a lot to that band and because they're doing so much great music/song lyrics!). So they talked and talked but all I was hearing was: He's so hot! I would to that to him...blah blah blah.... Anyway... so here I am in the cafeteria exactly like that Shocked Mad Disgust Cry Because They're not listenning!!!!! They just all see those pretty faces and gerard humping the microphone!!!! There is so much more if you pass that! I mean, maybe Gerard's trying really hard to wake those kids or simply laugh at them...but they're like zombies shouting: we want gerard! we want gerard!!! And really...sometimes they're scaring the shit out of me! Anyway I just wanted to say yes teenies are weird, they shouldn't be killed (they're still humans...I think) and sadly I'm pretty sure that Gerard isn't helping with those: DO YOU WANNA FUCK ME!... Sad
Ink Stains
Jazz Hands
Ink Stains
November 17th, 2006 at 08:51pm
this has been such an interesting read.
i can agree on many different sides here.

First all, id like to point out that english is NOT my first language.
but i hope i still make some kind of sense. Smile

well when i started listening to MCR, i had actually never seen a picture of them.
i just liked their sound, and their mindblowing lyrics.
and yes listening to MCR has truly helped be through a very hard period of my life. because i finally felt i found some music i could relate to, in the sense that it made me feel not so alone in the world with my problems.
the first time i saw a picture of the guys, and gerard in this case i didnt real find him that attractive..
but the more and more got into their music, they more the grew on me.
i think thats quite normal.
i mean do you admire your friends, family, b/g-friend, oh who ever you care about, for what they look like? dont you admire their personality, their opinions, their passion for whatever they feel strongly about?
and yes im not ashamed to admit that i think gerard is a a very attractive man. but what makes him really attractive to me is his personality, his abilit to express himself at so many levels.
(but yes he happens to be very good looking. he cant help that, and women/(men) cant help but find him attractive. dont we all meet many people through our lives that we get attractived too (without ever knowing them). that whats its like being a human-being. we get attractive to one another.Smile).
that man is such an inspiration.(he is for me anyways).

people who only like MCR for their looks, has totally missed the point, and has never really truly listen to their music, and whats is behind it. (sometimes i still find myself in awe over how much depth and emotions there is dripping from this music. and how much it still can affect me).
so what, let them live in their own little worlds. hopefully they will grow out of it. and start looking at the world a little differently. maybe they wouldnt. then thats that. as long as nobody gets hurt. heh.
but i gotta say in their defense. what would to except from the society we live in today? everybody is so shallow. the outside seems be more important then whats on the inside. kids are being told that everywhere they go, and everything they look. being around beautiful people/or being beautiful yourself,= they you will be successful in life. its just sad.
its gonna be hard growing up as young kid now a days.

so to you who actually gets something from their music. enjoy it. be happy. let them inspire you, on what level it might be.

this isnt really new is? girls going crazy over bands? look at the beatles or elvis.(and so many other musicians through time). it was just the god damn same thing.
there where loads and loads of girls going crazy over them because they thought they where hot.
but after so many years, they havent been forgotten have they? their so called true friends(whatever you define "true fan as.), still listen and enjoy their music.
and still new people starts listening to them. even though some of them are dead now.
because there is still people in the world that find them inspiring, interesting and so on.

so i guess what i came down to is,
dont worry to much about it. go on and enjoy their music.
your listen to them because their music actually means something to you. and thats the whole point right?

oh my this turned into a longer post. (i tend to ramble on).
forgive me. Smile
ambry9
Joining The Black Parade
ambry9
November 17th, 2006 at 10:21pm
I agree thoroughly with the last two posts above me, I think that if we just enjoy the music, and stop with the murdering of the "teenies" things will be cool.....c'mon people I respect everybodies opinion and its all hunky dory with saying what you want to say, but PLEEZE no more murder!!!!! No
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
November 18th, 2006 at 02:19pm
HaHa go gerard! I dont blame him. I no this teenie who is inlove with frank. She sed 2 me 2day, 'im in love'. I sed 'with who'. She said 'frank iero'. At MCR on the 11th Nov Frank walked past us on the other side of the barrier and she shouts 'frankie i love yoo i want your babies'. Shes got a thing she seys 2. its: 'Frank loves me but he doesnt kow it yet'. Wat a teenie. It pisses me of.. Anyway. Go Gerard for hating teenies! Rock on!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 18th, 2006 at 11:58pm
My display name on myspace is "I would love Gerard even if..." and my headline is "...he went bald and gained 200 pounds. Why? Because hair and looks are not what matters." So that's basically how I feel.
Shotgun Sarah;;
Joining The Black Parade
Shotgun Sarah;;
November 29th, 2006 at 04:26pm
I think all 5 of the mcr guys are nice looking.
but i fell in love with there music and there lyrics before i saw what they looked like
i know someone who hated mcr untill gerard dyed his hair blonde then she was like "OMG!!1!!!!one!!! MCR R LYK MY FAV BAND EVA. JARD WAY IS SO FIT!!!111!!oneone!!1!"
She makes me go -Grrrrrr-