Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 17th, 2007 at 01:28pm
Lik Loathing.:
Meh. Since we're talking about it, Gerard was hot when he was chubby, long-haired and had blood on his face. I don't like the "tanned" look =T

I agree. I don't care what Gerard or anyone else looks like because i tend to fall for guys who are not 100 percent attractive so long as they have a nice personality and treat me or someone else with respect but i'm gonna admit i miss Gerard's chubby cheeks. For me i think he was beautiful on the inside and outside when he was chubby but at the same time he could be 200 pounds and i'll still love him or the rest of the guys for that matter. There's not another incredible band like them. They're one in a million and i'm hoping that if alot of people could see past their looks and realize how amazing the guys are maybe it could give alot of us girls hope and self confidence when it comes to their self esteem and image and realize that their all beautiful no matter what size or race you are.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 18th, 2007 at 06:09pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Lik Loathing.:
Meh. Since we're talking about it, Gerard was hot when he was chubby, long-haired and had blood on his face. I don't like the "tanned" look =T

I agree. I don't care what Gerard or anyone else looks like because i tend to fall for guys who are not 100 percent attractive so long as they have a nice personality and treat me or someone else with respect but i'm gonna admit i miss Gerard's chubby cheeks. For me i think he was beautiful on the inside and outside when he was chubby but at the same time he could be 200 pounds and i'll still love him or the rest of the guys for that matter. There's not another incredible band like them. They're one in a million and i'm hoping that if alot of people could see past their looks and realize how amazing the guys are maybe it could give alot of us girls hope and self confidence when it comes to their self esteem and image and realize that their all beautiful no matter what size or race you are.

i was about to say the same thing.!!!!!!!and what you said is very true.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
January 24th, 2007 at 01:22pm
Well, teenies only care about Gerards looks, and Gerard is the only member they know of. I can’t blame them for thinking he is hot Naughty but I think they should find out more about the music before declaring themselves fans.

Oh well, at least they are not half as bad as posers I guess.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 02:14pm
well, they are not far off! i didn't even know what teenies were until someone on here told me, i agree with the whole chubby cheeks thing, because he was hot with his chubbiness (is that a word?), and i am the same with the whole "falling for anyone who treats me with respect no matter what size they are" thing!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 24th, 2007 at 02:31pm
Zii:
There are people like that?

I started likeing the band even before I saw what they looked like. Now that I have seen them it makes it all the better! Mr. Green

yeees.
i started liking them without even SEEING them .
i just listened to their music when i looked up a picture in google xD.
In Love
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 02:38pm
i think that happened to me aswell, yeah, i heard i'm not okay, then saw the video
paint.it.black.
Killjoy
paint.it.black.
January 24th, 2007 at 02:53pm
if gerard wants us to stop thinking about fucking him... then he should stop touching himself in sexually apealing places on stage... yes i admit he is fucking hot but i look up to him because he is a very wise person... like he said my faveorite peice of advice... be yourself, dont take anyones shit... and never let them take you alive. and he sobered up and started the best band in history... i like mcrs songs... not just gerard ( or frank... or mikey...)
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
January 24th, 2007 at 02:55pm
youknowfranklovesme:
if gerard wants us to stop thinking about fucking him... then he should stop touching himself in sexually apealing places on stage... yes i admit he is fucking hot but i look up to him because he is a very wise person... like he said my faveorite peice of advice... be yourself, dont take anyones shit... and never let them take you alive. and he sobered up and started the best band in history... i like mcrs songs... not just gerard ( or frank... or mikey...)
Exactly!

Gerard's always saying, "Don't like me for being sexual, teenies."

*insert stage gropage here*
paint.it.black.
Killjoy
paint.it.black.
January 24th, 2007 at 02:57pm
i also would bet a million bucks that all those tennies who are replying to this are lying... i bet they all secretly want to fuck gerard... cuse i know that if the oppurtunity ever came up for me to fuck gerard i would... i dont think that makes me a bad mcr fan. i think all of you would do the same...
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 02:59pm
lol, the whole orgasm thing he does on stage when singing the ghost of you doesn't help, but it makes me laugh so much!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 24th, 2007 at 03:00pm
I wouldn't fuck Gerard.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 03:03pm
no, frank maybe or mikey
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
oops did i say that out loud? better stop talking now
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
Truth is, I wouldn't fuck any of them. I don't see them that way.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 03:06pm
no i dont see them as sex objects or anything! i'm not a teenie, i like them, they are 5 really great guys! they must be great to be mates with
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
January 24th, 2007 at 03:06pm
stephxlovesxmcr:
yeees.
i started liking them without even SEEING them .
i just listened to their music when i looked up a picture in google xD.
In Love

surely "a picture in google" means you HAD seen them.
No worries though, I just read that and went, whaa?!

I wouldn't fuck gerard. He's twice my age. O_O
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 03:09pm
good point, most of them are at least 10 years older than us, thats just weird
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
January 24th, 2007 at 03:09pm
Tim Burton:
youknowfranklovesme:
Exactly!

Gerard's always saying, "Don't like me for being sexual, teenies."

*insert stage gropage here*

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 24th, 2007 at 03:15pm
yeah, to much gropage on stage gee
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 24th, 2007 at 04:17pm
teenies are juss plain wierd!!who dosent hate teenies!!they're annoying!!