Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard on Teenies

AuthorMessage
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
November 30th, 2006 at 01:36am
I agree with some of the posts about teenies. We shouldn't be talking about murdering someone figuritively because for one thing people do get killed every day and it is never a good thing even if you are joking and what really pisses me off is how alot of these dumb little girls use the word rape to exclaim themselves that they want to do that to Gerard, Frankie, or whoever else when we have people out there who are victimize by that horrible crime day after day and its nothing more than a big insult and a slap to the face..the word in itself should never be taking lightly

Most of these teenies these days are only doing one thing...sucking up and kissing ass for no reason to grown men as if their gonna give them the time of day

Third if Gerard was still chubby and a loner who got teased alot like he did back in high school would *any* of you give him the time of day to say hi to him or date him?! ...NO!! beauty doesn't last forever..Sooner or later the guys are gonna grow old and get gray hair
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
November 30th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Sarawr:
I think all 5 of the mcr guys are nice looking.
but i fell in love with there music and there lyrics before i saw what they looked like
i know someone who hated mcr untill gerard dyed his hair blonde then she was like "OMG!!1!!!!one!!! MCR R LYK MY FAV BAND EVA. JARD WAY IS SO FIT!!!111!!oneone!!1!"
She makes me go -Grrrrrr-

rofalofagus my friend was like that...i don't mind, it is kind of funny
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
November 30th, 2006 at 03:01pm
BatKissMasquerade:
I agree with some of the posts about teenies. We shouldn't be talking about murdering someone figuritively because for one thing people do get killed every day and it is never a good thing even if you are joking and what really pisses me off is how alot of these dumb little girls use the word rape to exclaim themselves that they want to do that to Gerard, Frankie, or whoever else when we have people out there who are victimize by that horrible crime day after day and its nothing more than a big insult and a slap to the face..the word in itself should never be taking lightly

Most of these teenies these days are only doing one thing...sucking up and kissing ass for no reason to grown men as if their gonna give them the time of day

Third if Gerard was still chubby and a loner who got teased alot like he did back in high school would *any* of you give him the time of day to say hi to him or date him?! ...NO!! beauty doesn't last forever..Sooner or later the guys are gonna grow old and get gray hair

fo shiz! i would, i don't give a fuck about skin deep shit! X3
ElizasMAMA
Fabulous Killjoy
ElizasMAMA
November 30th, 2006 at 04:05pm
thats something every "true" mcr fan should agree with. other bands like p!atd, the red jumpsuit apparatus and a few others, i know there are a lot of teenies who say "thier music is roling, but thier bodies r rockin!" ewwww
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
November 30th, 2006 at 09:01pm
...:: Lol'd at self big time here:: XD I shouted yea when he asked who wanted to fuck him...............XD
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
November 30th, 2006 at 09:06pm
BatKissMasquerade:

:l
Okay. I don't exactl;y agree with that there hun. YEa, I realize alot of people wouldnt give hi mthe time of day or anything if he were still like that. BUT, i personally found him attractive in the high school pics i saw o_o and i am definatly nothing near the " normal weight" for a high school either. So, as long as he still helped make some of the msot amazing music ive ever heard, and still was so kind, I'd love him no matter what! :: end rant::
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
November 30th, 2006 at 09:23pm
Amen, Emily.

You can't ever judge people, and as much as people say this, it so happens to be true.
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
November 30th, 2006 at 09:35pm
I hate when people judge D: I guess its easier not to do thta when youve been there.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
December 2nd, 2006 at 12:43am
xOrgasmicSpoonx:
BatKissMasquerade:

Okay. I don't exactl;y agree with that there hun. YEa, I realize alot of people wouldnt give hi mthe time of day or anything if he were still like that. BUT, i personally found him attractive in the high school pics i saw o_o and i am definatly nothing near the " normal weight" for a high school either. So, as long as he still helped make some of the msot amazing music ive ever heard, and still was so kind, I'd love him no matter what! :: end rant::

That's cool and i respect your opinion. Gerard was attractive in his high school pics wasn't he? i really liked his chubby cheeks you could just pinch them
bloody_raven
Joining The Black Parade
bloody_raven
December 2nd, 2006 at 02:26am
I reckon its always about the music and the message... And if the lead singer hot (Which gerard is lol) then thats a bonus... I H8 TEENIES! And hopefully people dont enterpret me as one. Cos im not. Yeah. No
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
December 4th, 2006 at 06:54pm
I love Gee. He is so amazing. He is such a visionary, I mean he is hot but that's not the point. The music and the message are important. Infact the most important thing about a band. It just dosn't hurt if they are good looking either. That's why I love Mcr. The substance is the thing!
ChAoS
Fabulous Killjoy
ChAoS
December 4th, 2006 at 07:09pm
The only thing that really pisses me off is that the *if I can use that expression* category of people who used to tease him in high school now "like" what he's doing just because they saw him on MTV. They don't realize that the people they're laughing at each days are just like Gerard was in high school.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
December 4th, 2006 at 10:23pm
My thought is this. No one likes a teenie. They were a little more accepted 10 years ago when boy bands were the "it" thing, but they definitely don't belong on the punk rock scene. However, for as many people as there are who helped MCR gain popularity simply by their music (me being on of them...yeah!), there are just as many people who just noticed "sexy Gerard" and started buying albums and merch and shit. and even though those are not the people who the music is meant for, they have a big part in elevating the band to the popularity they have now.
-please don't read this the wrong way, I am in no way pro-teenie-rather the opposite
I just happened to come across the thought of the irony, and was amused.....
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
December 5th, 2006 at 10:40am
BatKissMasquerade:
xOrgasmicSpoonx:
BatKissMasquerade:

That's cool and i respect your opinion. Gerard was attractive in his high school pics wasn't he? i really liked his chubby cheeks you could just pinch them
Didn't mean to come across as bitchy BTW ^^; I was jsut kind of offended :: huggles:: I apologize if i sounded rude. Yesh, he was quite attractive in his high school pics :3 so photogenic <3
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
December 5th, 2006 at 03:00pm
Hmmm.

Alotta teenie-talk, eh ??

I don't know what I think about 'teenies'...

See, most of the time teenies are incorrectly labelled... but as for REAL 'teeny-boppers then ya.

Shoot 'em.

Dance

Okay not literally. But you know what I mean.

And yes... Gerard is a musical inspiration + a genious.... but hey.... you can be a sexy hott genious, right ??

Naughty
Cyanide Laced
Joining The Black Parade
Cyanide Laced
December 10th, 2006 at 01:00pm
I actually agree with him. i hate when teenies say things like im gonna meet him and fuck him or say thats my husband up there! they need to back off! MCR is putting music out to express themselves and feelings on things....not to see who wants to fuck him.....>.> sorry....kinda really got into that...
lovex2xhate
Killjoy
lovex2xhate
December 10th, 2006 at 02:14pm
Doesn't it annoy you when people "marry" MCR members over the net. ITS SAD AND ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. www.43things.com/things/view/119274

see sad people
yoey962
Bleeding on the Floor
yoey962
December 10th, 2006 at 02:32pm
*whistle* you guys have opened my eyes. i am so glad i don't have to deal with teenies. i only have to deal with people telling me mcr are crap, ugly, and that i am mad for ever liking them! philistines the lot of them!
~Frankie'sGirl~
Killjoy
~Frankie'sGirl~
December 10th, 2006 at 04:18pm
I think that people who think Gerard (or any other band member) is hot get categorized as teenies far to quickly. I personally think every single member of the band is hot, but that is not why I listen to them. They are deepy, talented, musical people, and that is why I love them. The fact that they are hot is a perk. Fine, call me a teenie or whatever, but not everyone who thinks the band is hot is a teenie. Some people have REAL reasons for loving the band.
Cyanide Laced
Joining The Black Parade
Cyanide Laced
December 10th, 2006 at 05:31pm
~Frankie'sGirl~:
I think that people who think Gerard (or any other band member) is hot get categorized as teenies far to quickly. I personally think every single member of the band is hot, but that is not why I listen to them. They are deepy, talented, musical people, and that is why I love them. The fact that they are hot is a perk. Fine, call me a teenie or whatever, but not everyone who thinks the band is hot is a teenie. Some people have REAL reasons for loving the band.

same. i think they are hot but i mean i honestly dont listen to them because they are hott. i like their music. its just when people say they would "screw them till they are brainless" is just discusting.