Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 25th, 2007 at 01:53am
Buried In Bullets:
Well, last night I went to the My Chemical Romance concert.

etc etc...

(replying to your whole post)
buried in bullets, I read every SINGLE WORD of your post. You know what? I reckon you had an extraordinarily amazing brilliant time Very Happy Beats me how you managed to do all that stuff in the mosh pit, AND passed out. LOL when i read about the medics I just felt like screaming "let her back in!!!!" and "stuooopid lady on the phone". I guess your mum was worried about you but eh, it's a concert- have your bit of fun Naughty
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
June 25th, 2007 at 12:00pm
My friend and I went to a Qiet Riot concert a few weeks ago and we were in the front and there were some really nice people who said they would help us and stuff if we needed help because we are only like 5 feet tall. We stayed there the whole time and this guy even tried making these people move so we could see better. It started raining and everyone was wet and this person in front of us was headbanging and he had really long hair and it like slapped my face and it even got in my mouth a little it was really gross but kind of funny too. We wanted to stay after because you could like meet them and take pictures with them and stuff like that but we had to leave. But it was really fun
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 25th, 2007 at 02:09pm
When i went to MCR me and my sister got pushed in the mosh pit during dead, we managed to get out and then went a little further back so we could see more etc.

Then we went to see fall out boy two days later at the hammersmith apollo and we got about a meter from the barrier. Abi (my sister) managed to get to the barrier and stay there for a while. I got pushed further back. Halfway through the concert someone decided to crowdsurf, i got kicked in the head byt them and then they fell on me and nearly pulled me over. So much fun though!

we really wanted to stay after at both concerts to meet them, but couldn't. They were still the best days ever though!
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
June 26th, 2007 at 01:29pm
Hey ...
I'm going to a Bowling For Soup concert, (hopefully!) do you think that there will be moshing there?
And also I'm going to the Reading festival, (hopefully) with my buddies, will there be moshing there?
I don't know if I'm too young ... But I'm incredibly tall for 12, and strong. Do you think I'll be alright?
Prison Sex_CowBoys
Joining The Black Parade
Prison Sex_CowBoys
June 26th, 2007 at 05:35pm
My freind and I went to an MCR concert on Feb. 26 at the Nassuea Colliseum , it was amazing. I was near a mosh pit and just singing along to ...Fucking...Prison I think and some random Fuck grabs me by my waist picks me up and throws me into the mosh. My freind was like having a fucking panic attack.So I end up getting a bloody nose and a Fractured wrist. I was fighting back, blood pouring out of my nose. I punched one guy in the face,the guy that got me into this mess. I kicked some guy straight in the balls and his girlfreind got pissed and kicked my ass ((Literally)). It hurt alot, But it was the most fun thing I have ever expeirienced in my life. It was a little after the show when I noticed the pain in my wrist. My wrist was fucking purple. We went to the hospital got shitt done. The moshing finaly stopped when Gerard gave the whole "None of this moshing shitt" lecture. It was awesome. SO if you have never been involved ina mosh pit, you need to. NEED too.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
June 27th, 2007 at 08:41pm
I dunno if this is the place to ask questions, but I'm 5'1" and I weigh like 110 lbs.. I went to the MCR show in Nashville in April and stayed in the pit for Muse but got out for MCR in case I was too small. XD
Do ya think I'd be alright in the pit?
Walking Shade.
Joining The Black Parade
Walking Shade.
June 27th, 2007 at 08:51pm
Alfred Borden.:
I dunno if this is the place to ask questions, but I'm 5'1" and I weigh like 110 lbs.. I went to the MCR show in Nashville in April and stayed in the pit for Muse but got out for MCR in case I was too small. XD
Do ya think I'd be alright in the pit?

I think you would be okay in there. As long as you aren't terribly short then yeah. You're fine. If you're like, less than 5'0, I think you might be in trouble. But if you're really strong for your age, you'll be alright.

I'm not really strong, so where's the best place to stand? I might be going to Projekt Revolution this year on August 5th, (Cynthia Woods Michell Pavillion), and I REALLY need to know beforehand so I don't get hurt.
rackerbat
Killjoy
rackerbat
July 2nd, 2007 at 10:28pm
Dance I went to the Reno show in March with my 14 year old son...We both managed to make it to the pit...I was barefoot because the shoes I wore were way to high!! all 5 feet of me was in the pit barefoot and it was actually the most polite considerate concert crowd I have ever seen in my life. You want to be scared.. Go back in time and attend a Day On The Green !! nothing quite like the feeling of 150,000 Crazy fucking dope fiends trying to reach the front of the stage. People were just so loaded in the 80's that they didn't have the brain power to think that they might hurt someone...That mosh pit at MCR was cool..If little old me felt safe up there barefoot then anyone who is whining about a broken whatever shouldn't go up front or they should duck when something is coming at there face.
rackerbat
Killjoy
rackerbat
July 2nd, 2007 at 10:38pm
This Is her 14 yo son who lasted the whole concert in the moshpit Wearing a trench coat steel toes and marine issue pants, and if my fat ass could last that long without having any injuries, In that temperature, without water , You can to. also that was my first concert. If you want to see a violent moshpit go to ozz fest.
TasteOfChaosBabe
Really Not Okay
TasteOfChaosBabe
July 3rd, 2007 at 04:56am
I have so many pit stories of just MCR shows it'd take me a year to type them.

One of the most memorable was when I was trying to help this crowd surfer over the barricade and the retard security guard started screaming that I was interferring with his job, and that I tried to punch him. Everyone around me was calling him a liar and swearing at him. I was mad but it didn't stop me from having a good time at the show.
natasha
Killjoy
natasha
July 5th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Im tiny so when i went in the mosh pit it was hard to stand up and it rained ALLL DAY and i was getting shoved around for the first part of MCR playing so i didnt really get to pay attention to the band which sucked. and i was stupid and i brought my bag to carry my crap and it kept getting caught in between people. I couldnt really control my arms because i was so tightly packed and i could move and i ended up have me arm around this guy and this girl was looking at me funny and then i realized it was her boyfriend so it took me a few minutes just to move my arm
and THEN somones shoulder was on my neck and i couldnt breathe well...but i ended up being pushed to the front Very Happy so i got to watch MCR really goood but then gerard said 'put your fists in the air' ad then i couldnt see again
natasha
Killjoy
natasha
July 5th, 2007 at 05:02pm
*packed and i couldnt move*
WOT.
Banned
WOT.
July 10th, 2007 at 09:00pm
Download - Slayer had Moshpitts

I love moshpitts
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
July 11th, 2007 at 03:33pm
woot moshpits haha
I always use them to get to the front haha... mosh a while then run through thats what i did with mcr during download...
i remember at wembley right when dead started a moshpit started around me..like it always does and some one punched me right in the face and by the end of the concert the whole skin from my bottom lip was torn off...it was awsum though

Aiden at download were awsum as well..the wall of death was so much fun but then in the moshpit afterwords all the dust got kicked up so you couldnt breathe..

My most horrible experience was at the 1st 30stm show this year in Camden...i was moshing then i needed to get out cuz i couldnt breathe and some one grabbed my arm and didnt let go...
The Argyle Trombone?
Killjoy
The Argyle Trombone?
July 14th, 2007 at 01:36am
I've never been in a mosh pit, but I'm actually the exact same size as Frank, so I would be okay if I went in one...I'm also really strong because I'm the 130 weight class champion in my school's wrestling team xD
Watch out moshers! I new punk has come to town.
I'd probably wear my contacts though, because my glasses would be ruined ;(
ohaybill
Killjoy
ohaybill
July 17th, 2007 at 09:57pm
I went in March, [the 2nd] and I got crushed but I moshed my way to the front, I got the shit beat out of me, I got trampled, it was AMAZING. I met a girl with a fauxhawk...?
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 22nd, 2007 at 01:40am
i'm going to Proj. Rev. and i hope i'll be able to mosh but...ok, well i'm about 4'something about a little over 100 pounds. >.< does ANYONE think i'll make it? (i doubt it....)
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 22nd, 2007 at 01:41am
i meant a little UNDER 100 pounds...eek typos...
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 22nd, 2007 at 02:33am
i went to a mcr concert on may 29th, and sat down in the beginning, but later i got up and got into the pit. it was great! i had gone with my friend and sadly she's like '4"11, and she was like right in front. some guy helped her stay up for a while, but then he got elbowed really hard and broke his rib. she was a sweaty mess afterwards.
luckily i'm '5"9, and if i stood on my toes i could see over everyone. it was amazing. i was in the center about 2 meters from the front, but got pushed back a lot later. and i didn't get and broken bones or whatever, just got hit a lot.
it was the best experience in my life. i'm excited to go in another mosh pit!!
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 22nd, 2007 at 02:35am
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx:
i'm going to Proj. Rev. and i hope i'll be able to mosh but...ok, well i'm about 4'something about a little over 100 pounds. >.< does ANYONE think i'll make it? (i doubt it....)

i think that would be really risky... probably not the best idea. but you could still do it.