Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
MyGeekyRomance
Killjoy
MyGeekyRomance
August 23rd, 2007 at 10:45pm
okay...im gonna see mcr in 80 days (11/11/07) and like i have never been to a concert or nothing before so im kinda scared lol, but i am like really really small and i could like get seriously hurt, lol but then i would be of school for a while : D
so anyway if i get draged into a moshpit do i...
A) get out?
B) attack the first person i see?
C) scream 'GERARD HELP ME' like a phsyco ?

please help

xxxxxxxx
disenchanted15
Killjoy
disenchanted15
August 24th, 2007 at 04:17am
hahaha
well getting out is no fun...
staying in and attacking the first person you see is GREAT fun!!
and screaming "Gerard Help Me" like a physco may not work.. it didnt for me lmao. But you can always try!! Wink
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
August 24th, 2007 at 08:36pm
at cobra starship i got really shitty at some girl who pushed me out of the way when i tried to get on the bar (she was already on it) so half way through the cobra set i pulled a bobby pin out of my pocket and took the plastic tips off and stabbed her in the arm with it really hard, and she was all like "OW" didnt know it was me but haha.
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
August 24th, 2007 at 08:40pm
gerardislove:
demolitionlovers3425:
ok wait would i survive in a mosh pit if i'm about 5'5 and skinnyish but not like breakable skinny like athletic skinny so muscular..ish???? i don't know! lol just do you think I would survive??

i'm '5 "9 and pretty skinny, so i don't mosh lol i would suck at moshing, but mosh pits are the best! you can still be up really close and be fine. i would just recommend you don't get in the moshing circle Very Happy
don't get seats! mosh pits are way to fun.
you're going in that mosh pit missy!!!!
i'm 5'8 1/2, and kinda.. chubby haha. its GREAT FUN. the skinny kids put up hell fights ay. they punch and elbow and everything.
the pain doenst really sink in til after the show hahah
Oh-So-Sorrowfull
Joining The Black Parade
Oh-So-Sorrowfull
August 26th, 2007 at 02:07am
well all this just gives me heaps of conifdence....

im going to mcr in 100 days in the mosh pitt

im hell flimsy

and im going with three other friends

ive never been so excitied about anything in my life but reading this scares me...

if anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
August 26th, 2007 at 04:20am
Oh-So-Sorrowfull:

im hell flimsy

ive never been so excitied about anything in my life but reading this scares me...

my advice is don't take any garbage from anyone. dont let anyone push passt you fight like heck, try to make friends with people around you so u can help each other out. try not to fall down. but if you do theres always at least one person who will help u up. dont duck when crowd surfers come cause they might fall on u just push them over. be prepared to be smooshed lol. the limited amount of space and air youll have might be overwhelming what i do is before they come on is close my eyes and do some breathing excercises lol but once they come on youll 4get about all that. if u get sucked into the moshpit just start attacking people haha. fight ur way out. And just have fun!
Kiffany
Killjoy
Kiffany
August 27th, 2007 at 03:30pm
after reading these stories..
im considering selling my mychem tickets on ebay

please persuade me not to??
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
August 27th, 2007 at 05:46pm
Oh-So-Sorrowfull:

im hell flimsy

when pushing use your hips and use your bodyweight to squirm between people. pretty much if anyone tries to get past you during intermissions elbow them in the stomach, i did that when i saw mcr on australia day. that 18yr old didnt apriciate it much but he stopped pushing after about five. pretty much if you get pushed get the people next to you to help push back.
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
August 27th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Kiffany:
after reading these stories..
im considering selling my mychem tickets on ebay

please persuade me not to??

every experience is different, stories don't mean anything about what will happen to you, it just depends who you're around. so I wouldn't sell tickets just by reading from a message board.
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
August 27th, 2007 at 07:05pm
So last night, I went to Projekt Revolution. I think there was really only one crazy thing that happened at the revolution stage, which was this girl was crowd surfing and all of the sudden the crowd broke and the girl landed on the ground hard. She was out cold.. pretty scary.
The Main Stage was insane! In Julien-K, I was only about 4 rows of people back from the fence, and all of the sudden this drunk old lady comes into the mosh pit yelling,"My son is here somewhere! But I like this band more than he does." and then proceeds to stand next to me, clinging onto my arm. The girl next to me's fiance and my dad were like getting hit on my her and all.. it was gross. So finally she stumbles out of the mosh pit, about to puke. That was the strangest thing that night.
Let's see, after Placebo and HIM came on, it was before Taking Back Sunday. Suddenly everyone in the back was trying to push through and shit, and that was making me get pushed through between two rows in front of me. (It wasn't even like I was doing it on purpose, it was out of control, literally.) The girl to the right of me got pissed off and began screaming at me in spanish and pushing me hard, which made me get really pissed off and I shoved her back to the right and basically an elbow shoving contest began.. It would of been like that the rest of the show if my dad hadn't pushed me forward more so I was in front of her to the left.
It was okay through the TBS show, maybe with a bit of pushing from the back, but when MCR was setting up people were literally NUTS. Everyonefrom the front to the middle of the mosh pit was getting shoved forward, which included me and my dad, and so everyone around me and myself were trying to push them back.. which resulted in us getting crushed even further. Everyone was screaming for them the shove back but it didn't work that much at all.
I think the last of it that was kinda funny was that everyone was dying of thirst because we had to stay in the mosh pit for 4 hours to get to the front, so everyone was screaming "Water! Water!". Finally Frank tossed waterbottles into the crowd and splashed us a bit. XD I wish I caught one of those bottles. Razz
I must say I really liked a lot of the people around me, they were really nice and helped me out because it was my first time in a mosh pit. Very Happy
Say Days Ago
Fabulous Killjoy
Say Days Ago
August 27th, 2007 at 07:29pm
Yesterday was Projekt Revolution.
For the Revolution Stage, I got barricade. It wasn't bad at all...until MSI came on. As they were setting up, the security dudes were spraying us with a hose, and I got soaked. People were squeezing next to me and behind me and eventually in front of me. I didn't want to get too far back because I'm short, so I was still hanging onto the barricade. I had to let go, because my arm was being squished and this dude next to me kept pushing me away. A LOT of people were crowd surfing, and eight people crowd surfed at the same time in the same area. I got kicked in the head, elbowed, and everything else that usually happens.

And that is my first pit experience.
Kiffany
Killjoy
Kiffany
August 27th, 2007 at 08:09pm
man i wish i bought seated tickets
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
August 28th, 2007 at 02:06pm
Hehe, i work well in moshpits. Even though i'm kinda frail and tall, i'm really quite bony which makes it so much easier to elbow and hip my way to the front. Especially my hips. If someone hits me there they hit nothing but bone!
I remember when i saw MCR the day before Aus Day the guys with hoses were going nuts and so was the crowd. I got sprayed so bad.
This guy behind me was mouthing off to them and said things like 'What ever happened to the water restrictions, mate?!' and the hose guy gestured for me to duck, which i did, and he sprayed the guy right in the face! They were funny guys, if not a little annoying.

Too bad i got seated tickets for Nov 3o though. Aw well, a shows a show.
Justanotherstar
Salute You in Your Grave
Justanotherstar
August 28th, 2007 at 02:47pm
Dead Disco:
I Absolutly love hearing about the mosh pits and their storys!Its awesome and i them more than fan fictions please post any storys from the pits you have had here!Thanx!

aha ermmm the first time i was in a mosh pit was at this gig battle of hte bands or something and when my friends band came on me and my friend though oh lets get right to the front in the middle so we can see them. and by that time it had only been a few bands and there was no moshing. then my friends band started and it really got the crowd going and me and my fried were right in the middle of the mosh pit and we spent the whole time grabbing onto the front rail so we didnt get squashed. then my other friend got a bit ermmm excited and jumped onto this other guys back and somehow kind of ended up kneeing him in the face and this fight started. so we thought ok kets out out of the mosh so we let go of the rail and couldnt get out cos we were right in the middle of it and were getting thrown around. and somehow we found our way out of it.

haha it was so funny
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
August 28th, 2007 at 08:32pm
funny story my friend had never been in a pit before and at projekt revolution during msi a crowdsurfer kinda sorta landed on her head it wasnt funny at the time but now its hilarious when we were watching the main stage we had seats but the whole time she was like i wish we were in the pit (that last parts not important but i felt like sharing anyway)
v e n g e a n c e
Salute You in Your Grave
v e n g e a n c e
August 28th, 2007 at 08:36pm
Loserface.:
Hehe, i work well in moshpits. Even though i'm kinda frail and tall, i'm really quite bony which makes it so much easier to elbow and hip my way to the front. Especially my hips. If someone hits me there they hit nothing but bone!
I remember when i saw MCR the day before Aus Day the guys with hoses were going nuts and so was the crowd. I got sprayed so bad.
This guy behind me was mouthing off to them and said things like 'What ever happened to the water restrictions, mate?!' and the hose guy gestured for me to duck, which i did, and he sprayed the guy right in the face! They were funny guys, if not a little annoying.

Too bad i got seated tickets for Nov 3o though. Aw well, a shows a show.

haha thats great! i was at the ausday one, mcr were so good
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
August 31st, 2007 at 09:18am
I went to a paramore mtv live taping in july that was a pretty sick concert. I waited online for 9 hours but that didnt really matter once u got in people were all over the friggin place. i started out 4th row these girls infront of me flipped out cause of the pushing and left so then everyone saw the opening and i went for it and everyone behind me went for it and here i go flying into the person infront of me just as hayley the singer comes to our side haha it was so funny she made a face like these crazy people. i made it to the 2nd row and stayed there all night! i got into two fights with girls just wanting my spot i fought to the death with them pushing and shoving then i just repeatedly elbowed them in the stomach and they went away haha. then stupid moshing i wouldnt even call it moshing more like just act like an idiot and knock everyone over so basically it was four rows of just smooshed people mosh pit then the more quiet calm people spread out in the back haha. the whole crowd was just there to fight seriously lol the guy i went with girls were kicking the shit out of him hes a nice guy so he didnt wanna like hit them or nething so he just kept pushing them off him. one girl was really bothering him and like being an animal hitting him just out of control she had a camera in her hands so i pushed it out of her hands haha i was like take that!!!! then she went to the ground to find it and everyone pushed passt her never saw her again.
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
August 31st, 2007 at 11:51am
At The Used concert i went to a girl pulled out a bottle of water from her bag to get a drink, and the second she got it out of her bag EVERYONE just snatched it off her and started drinking it and within a few seconds the bottle was chucked back at her empty, i felt so sorry for her! The poor girl didn't even get a sip!!
pfft. its hannah.
Killjoy
pfft. its hannah.
September 3rd, 2007 at 06:50am
I was at Projekt Revolution on Saturday,
and while moshing to THE BLED, one of my MCR pins fell off. :[
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 3rd, 2007 at 09:37pm
i have never been in moshpits cause i am a bit small but my friend is determended to get me in2 the pit but i would like to survive that trip 2 belfast......where is the safeist place to be