MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
Fabulous Killjoy
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx
July 22nd, 2007 at 05:35am
gerardislove:
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx:
i'm going to Proj. Rev. and i hope i'll be able to mosh but...ok, well i'm about 4'something about a little over 100 pounds. >.< does ANYONE think i'll make it? (i doubt it....)

i think that would be really risky... probably not the best idea. but you could still do it.

i think i'll take the risk Shocked at least if i die i'll die moshing to my fave band XD
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
July 22nd, 2007 at 07:01am
i've never been in a mosh pit cause i probally couldnt handle them. but my friend Danny went to one, cant remember the band, and kicked this guy so hard in the stomach he was coughing up blood Neutral
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:19am
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx:
gerardislove:
XxFrankieXxJuniorXx:
i'm going to Proj. Rev. and i hope i'll be able to mosh but...ok, well i'm about 4'something about a little over 100 pounds. >.< does ANYONE think i'll make it? (i doubt it....)

i think that would be really risky... probably not the best idea. but you could still do it.

i think i'll take the risk Shocked at least if i die i'll die moshing to my fave band XD

yeah mosh pits are worth it.
have fun! Very Happy
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
July 27th, 2007 at 02:13am
my mom doesn't want me to mosh, but i try to anyway.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
July 27th, 2007 at 04:33pm
i lost my shoes once Neutral

it made me smile ; /
haah

xxxx
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 29th, 2007 at 03:24am
yay! i went to projekt rev on wednesday, and i was in the pit when the smaller bands played. i'm like obsessed with the bled, and when they came out i was so excited, and i was about 3 feet from the barricade, and then the lead came over to the side of the stage i was on and got like right in front of us and was looking at me the whole time he was telling us he hoped we would have fun watching them even if we haven't heard of them before. it made me go all teenie and still does XD

but then he got us going in a circle and the moshing started, and they were moshing right behind me... and i was like heck no
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
July 29th, 2007 at 09:11am
I once jumped in.
HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAH1!!111!&6!^!^!
It was painfull xD.
I did it at a local show, and then the band just started screaming and I went crazy and the moshing was just there and I just jumped in and got a bruse on my left leg (:
It was awesomeeeeeeeeeee.
But I wouldnt do it again.
I hurt myself. xD
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 29th, 2007 at 09:55pm
lol i won't be moshing anytime soon,
but i will end my barricade virginity by the end of this year.
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
July 30th, 2007 at 03:05am
don't know how greata story this is.. but at parachute music festival this year my mate and i started loving the mosh pits..except everyone we were in i had this huge tall sweaty guy infront of me.. the same one in every one aswel =/
raggedy doctor
Shotgun Sinner
raggedy doctor
July 31st, 2007 at 12:05am
Okay, so I need some advice ...
Right. Hopefully me (I will be 13 then) and my friend Catherine (she will be 14 then) will be seeing MCR in November. I am around 5'7 and, um, very wiiiide. Laughing.

Catherine, on the other hand, Is an inch shorter than me, but really skinny.

I'll be looking out for Catherine all the way through the mosh, like stopping her from getting hurt, cause from what I've heard, if your kinda skinny you won't do so well. Shocked

Hopefully, we want to get standing seats. Is that good? Or bad?

But, my mom wants us to get seated, cause if we get lost all we have to do is find our seats and we're back together. So, say we do get seated, would it be considered rude if, when the show starts, we make our way to the front of the crowd? Like the row behind the barrier? Or is that against concert etiquette?
MCRx4EVER
Killjoy
MCRx4EVER
July 31st, 2007 at 03:47am
that makes me not want to go into the pit! is it really that scary? I was going to but I ended up getting other seats. Is it worth it?
MCRx4EVER
Killjoy
MCRx4EVER
July 31st, 2007 at 03:52am
ok wait would i survive in a mosh pit if i'm about 5'5 and skinnyish but not like breakable skinny like athletic skinny so muscular..ish???? i don't know! lol just do you think I would survive??
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 31st, 2007 at 11:03pm
demolitionlovers3425:
ok wait would i survive in a mosh pit if i'm about 5'5 and skinnyish but not like breakable skinny like athletic skinny so muscular..ish???? i don't know! lol just do you think I would survive??

i'm '5 "9 and pretty skinny, so i don't mosh lol i would suck at moshing, but mosh pits are the best! you can still be up really close and be fine. i would just recommend you don't get in the moshing circle Very Happy
don't get seats! mosh pits are way to fun.
you're going in that mosh pit missy!!!!
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
August 1st, 2007 at 01:50am
I Murdered Noo-Noo.:

Hopefully, we want to get standing seats. Is that good? Or bad?

But, my mom wants us to get seated, cause if we get lost all we have to do is find our seats and we're back together. So, say we do get seated, would it be considered rude if, when the show starts, we make our way to the front of the crowd? Like the row behind the barrier? Or is that against concert etiquette?

if you do get seated tickets you can't go into the standing area at all, you have to have standing tickets to get to the barrier.
standings really fun, i'd definately recommend it and most people are friendly so if you do fall or anything they'll pick you up, thats what happened at the my chem show i went to in march anyway :]
oh and also it's quite easy to stay in a pair during a show, but probably not any more. i went with my sister and four friends and me and my sister just linked arms to make sure we were't separated and my friends stayed in pairs.
If you do get split up though, make sure you have a place organised where you can meet each other after the show
hope that helps:]

EDIT: which show are you going to?
im hoping to go to the one at the 02 arena Very Happy
MCRx4EVER
Killjoy
MCRx4EVER
August 1st, 2007 at 02:12am
gerardislove:
demolitionlovers3425:

i'm '5 "9 and pretty skinny, so i don't mosh lol i would suck at moshing, but mosh pits are the best! you can still be up really close and be fine. i would just recommend you don't get in the moshing circle Very Happy
don't get seats! mosh pits are way to fun.
you're going in that mosh pit missy!!!!

haha I'm definitely going in that pit! lol thanks!
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:14am
Oh I hate the mosh pits! One was right in front of me when I saw them lats May. That was the reason my parents didn't want me to go. They were afraid I would get trampeled on. There was this little girl who was crying because of it. I don't know why she was there anyway.
rollertoaster
Fabulous Killjoy
rollertoaster
August 23rd, 2007 at 04:38am
I moshed to Hawthorne Heights at warped.

Never.Moshing.Again

But, I'm 13, 5'5, and pretty stocky, so I survived quite well. (=

Broke my foot, Got thrown over the fence and hit my head on the stage, but I didn't get murdered.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
August 23rd, 2007 at 05:16am
rollertoaster:
I moshed to Hawthorne Heights at warped.

Never.Moshing.Again

But, I'm 13, 5'5, and pretty stocky, so I survived quite well. (=

Broke my foot, Got thrown over the fence and hit my head on the stage, but I didn't get murdered.

Damn a lot happened to you! That's why I hate moshing.
MyGeekyRomance
Killjoy
MyGeekyRomance
August 23rd, 2007 at 10:45pm
okay...im gonna see mcr in 80 days (11/11/07) and like i have never been to a concert or nothing before so im kinda scared lol, but i am like really really small and i could like get seriously hurt, lol but then i would be of school for a while : D
so anyway if i get draged into a moshpit do i...
A) get out?
B) attack the first person i see?
C) scream 'GERARD HELP ME' like a phsyco ?

please help

xxxxxxxx
MyGeekyRomance
Killjoy
MyGeekyRomance
August 23rd, 2007 at 10:45pm
okay...im gonna see mcr in 80 days (11/11/07) and like i have never been to a concert or nothing before so im kinda scared lol, but i am like really really small and i could like get seriously hurt, lol but then i would be of school for a while : D
so anyway if i get draged into a moshpit do i...
A) get out?
B) attack the first person i see?
C) scream 'GERARD HELP ME' like a phsyco ?

please help

xxxxxxxx