Don't have an account? Create one!

MOSH PIT STORIES!

AuthorMessage
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
September 4th, 2007 at 03:07am
wei-rdo:
i have never been in moshpits cause i am a bit small but my friend is determended to get me in2 the pit but i would like to survive that trip 2 belfast......where is the safeist place to be

you can stay on the sides seems to be a little calmer on the sides. everyone likes to push up the middle and stuff. or u can stand all the way in the back but thats no fun lol.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
September 4th, 2007 at 01:16pm
The most embarrassing mosh pit story for me was,i was right at the front of the stage and managed to heave myself up without the bouncers getting to me,by the time i had made a complete prat of myself and climbed back into the pit my front loading bra had come undone and had wrapped itself around my neck ( by the way I`m a 38GG cup) catch my drift!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 5th, 2007 at 03:47pm
jen616:
wei-rdo:
i have never been in moshpits cause i am a bit small but my friend is determended to get me in2 the pit but i would like to survive that trip 2 belfast......where is the safeist place to be

you can stay on the sides seems to be a little calmer on the sides. everyone likes to push up the middle and stuff. or u can stand all the way in the back but thats no fun lol.

yeah i know...i saw them at the rds and i was at the back and had perfect view and then some assholes taller than me stood in front of me and i couldn't see much only a bit of rays hair and bob oh and gerards hand...and i'm not that small so i want 2 see this time hehe
vampire iero
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire iero
September 5th, 2007 at 09:32pm
i was n the mosh pit at the last mcr show i went 2 and i broke me arm, hehe but it was the best show ever :]
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 9th, 2007 at 04:31am
when i was at an Evanescence concert with my dad [Norfolk, Virginia- 3/31/07] and so my sister or my mom wasn't there, it was just me and my dad. well like, during Chevelle, people started moshing towards the front, but since my dad's been to so many rock shows, he like, knows how to make people stop and everything. so like, there was this one dude who seriously asked if he was a security guard because he was seriously acting like it.

but the moshing did get us closer to the front, actually. but there was this tall dude with long red hair and this girl right next to me and my dad's stomach on my back. haha, it was funny.

but yeah... and this one time there, there was this guy who was there with his girlfriend, and he was gonna put his arm around her, and i was standing right beside her, and he accidently hit me in the face. it was funny.
gnat1ns
Killjoy
gnat1ns
September 9th, 2007 at 04:50am
At one mcr concert I went to, my friend and I go so dehydrated that we became dizzy. I left the pit during welcome to the black parade. she stayed in because she thought I was still in the pit. but she eventually left during famous last words. It was really ironic how during the two songs that are about not giving up and shit, we gave up and left.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
September 9th, 2007 at 04:54am
once upon a time there was this girl named felicity.
And her friend David.
They had a seat right in front of the mosh pit and they couldn't see anything but the back of some Blondie girl. they decide to wing it and clime over the fence separating the seats and the pit. They thought it was unfair they had paid an very high price for a shit seat. after being caught by security guards two times they successfully clime the fence. David of course wants to impress the fair maiden and fights the way to the front so she can touch Gerard's hand. Unfortunately (by the way the poor princess couldn't spell) he wasn't doing the hand touching bit. But he did throw a water bottle into the crowd and hit David in the face. Gerard didn't noticed the maiden laughing at her friend. Then Gerard asked all the boys to take their shirts of. But David refused! so the girl took it off for him. Long story short she wasn't impressed and neither was Gerard or frank. Gerard laughed at the boy whose friend had taken off his shirt for him and ginned at felicity. Making her swoon with delight. After MCr finished they made their way to their seats for linken park and had a delightful time playing with chopsticks they got from the VIP section.
raytorolover
Killjoy
raytorolover
September 10th, 2007 at 11:28pm
iv been a plain whit ts mosh pit(first pitMr. Green)! at projekt rev. i was 2 row behind pit and i did get a few cuts.
Pretty_Hate_Machine
Killjoy
Pretty_Hate_Machine
September 12th, 2007 at 01:07am
A lot of people seemed worried about pits in this thread, don't be, they're fantastic.

I can't say I really have any crazy stories about Mosh Pits at MCR gigs, the first time I saw them was at a festival in 2005, opening Leeds so it was all pretty quiet. Second time I was with my ex-girlfriend, and she wanted to stand in the middleish. Third time was at Download, that was rather hectic I must admit. Being hit in the face with a bottle isn't much of a story though =P Fourth time was at Wembley supporting Muse, and no one was really moving there apart from me. So it was more of a one man pit, with me jumping around like a fool. But I was enjoying it so who can blame me. The problem for me at MCR gig's is the amount of people who think I look like Gerard Way, all I get is hassle for it dammit! Damn me and my boyish good looks 'eh haha.

The best pit I've ever been in was at a Nine Inch Nails gig in 2005, I swear to God the whole crowd was mental. I tend not to get too de-hydrated at gigs, but at that one I was close to passing out. The same happened when I saw them last week in Wolverhampton, as soon as the band went into 'March of the Pigs' it all kicked off, with my jumping backwards into a mass of people, who then flung me forwards, and hurah a brilliant pit had been created by moi! I fear I was the annoying prick of the crowd that night, but meh, whatever. The people around me must have hated me, my hair hitting them in the face like a high speed fan for 75 minutes, along with the rest of my body. I left with a sprained ankle, and the entire right side of my body in pain. It still bloody hurts when I laugh or cough, God dammit. So worth it though.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
September 12th, 2007 at 01:46am
i was in a pit at warped tour this year. i was watching red jumpsuit apparatus with a couple of friends and moshpits formed all around us. i was totally scared.
I_Dyed_Gerards_Hair
Joining The Black Parade
I_Dyed_Gerards_Hair
September 12th, 2007 at 09:59pm
not MCR related but i was in a mosh pit and got hit by a bottle of piss. it came flying outta nowhere and hit me right on the neck...and then the piss flew onto my bag.

it rlly hurt and people were laughing. so i jst picked it back up and threw it at the bloked who i think threw it....and hit one muhahaha

not very interesting i know...but it was fun and i had a massive bruise on my neck for a few days
Pretty_Hate_Machine
Killjoy
Pretty_Hate_Machine
September 12th, 2007 at 11:56pm
I_Dyed_Gerards_Hair:
not MCR related but i was in a mosh pit and got hit by a bottle of piss. it came flying outta nowhere and hit me right on the neck...and then the piss flew onto my bag.

it rlly hurt and people were laughing. so i jst picked it back up and threw it at the bloked who i think threw it....and hit one muhahaha

not very interesting i know...but it was fun and i had a massive bruise on my neck for a few days

My God! I would have kicked some ass for that. What a cock! Or, if I was there, and saw it hit you, I would have kicked some ass for you. Pshh! or, we could have kicked ass together, forming a fighting duo which would then take on the world! Mwhahaha!
Kimberley.
Really Not Okay
Kimberley.
September 13th, 2007 at 09:40am
me and my friend saw mcr when they toured australia in jan. 3 songs into the set some guy punched her in the stomach, she couldnt breathe and none of the assholes there would help me get her out of the pit. she ended up passing out and i had hold her up while trying to get the security guys attention. she was fine after about 10 minutes though. luckily we already saw mcr the day before at big day out.
falloutshelter
Killjoy
falloutshelter
September 19th, 2007 at 04:47pm
Dude, how come MCR dont come to Ireland more often? they came WAY back in April and I was caught in the mosh pit for most of it. I fucked up my lip and nose, I was coughing up blood when I got home and I got some really nasty bruises too. It was Fantastic!!! Totaly worth it. There was this weird girl who bit a few people....
miss california.
Bleeding on the Floor
miss california.
September 20th, 2007 at 10:14pm
Funnily enough, the best pit i've been in was at Lostprophets in April. It was fucking incredible, I got punched in the face twice, fell over, my bare arm got caught on some idiots watch and came home will like a million bruises and a nice scar on my arm. The best pits are the ones where you come home totally fucked =P

However, i've just booked tickets for see Mindless Self Indulgence in a month and I seriously can't wait.
Pretty_Hate_Machine
Killjoy
Pretty_Hate_Machine
September 24th, 2007 at 11:31am
siriusly.:
However, i've just booked tickets for see Mindless Self Indulgence in a month and I seriously can't wait.

Haha, me too!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
September 26th, 2007 at 10:25am
gees all the talk going around about people getting punched in the face is not going to help with me deciding to wear my glasses to mcr in november, provided I definitely get a barrier spot & don't move anywhere. Because i really hate contacts.
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
September 26th, 2007 at 01:28pm
^^At the Kill Hannah concert i went to the other day, the person in front of me glasses fell off, but people helped her find them. So if yours do get knocked off, somebody should help you get them!
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
October 3rd, 2007 at 06:47pm
Woa there. I really hope I'm neer stuck in a mosh pit...
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 3rd, 2007 at 07:59pm
on sunday when i was at madina lake this guy that was beside me in the pit fell and couldnt move people thought that he had broken his back and was paralyzed and the gig was stopped for about half an hour until the paramedics could take him away but i the croud acted great in letting the paramedics and that do their job and when we met madina lake at the end they were saying how they wanted to go and see him to make sure he was al right and stuff but visting hours was over so they went in the morning. which i tought was extremly nice of them!