Don't have an account? Create one!

Abortions.

AuthorMessage
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 6th, 2006 at 06:13pm
Yea, but so can HAVING the baby. Like heaps of mothers die in child birth!! anyway, it all sounds a little gross. the baby being sucked out, in a tube? plus i dont know, just somehting isnt right there for me
BlackTangledHeart
Killjoy
BlackTangledHeart
November 7th, 2006 at 04:04pm
The killer in you.:
I'm against it. Because the child that you are killing could've grown up to be an amazing person, but you will never know cause they never had a chance.

this is all fine and good, but what if said unborn child grows up and become a neo-hitler? then your spawn will ahve screwed up the world.

im personally prochoice. last uear, i did a report on abortion and i know the process very well, but i feel it is the mothers chioce. murder or not, you may be saving the child form a lifetime of pain and suffering. what if the mother is a crack-addict whom was raped? then the child born is already addicted to crack cocain and must be held in the hspital for fear of death, but then it wont have a father, a drug-addict mother and never a steady life.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 05:39am
My opinion on abortion is that even though its the moms body I still believe you're kiling a human being.... So I am against it.... I think that you are taking their life away from them..... I would have so much guilt if I aborted my baby. But its there descision, not mine. Neutral
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
November 13th, 2006 at 11:49am
Look if a person wants to have a baby that's fine. Buts it not right if a person goes and has sex and gets pregnant. And after all that get an abortion. They shouldn't make the baby suffer just for a mistake the parents made. I say abortions should be illegal. Disgust
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 13th, 2006 at 03:52pm
Bullet2TheHead:
Look if a person wants to have a baby that's fine. Buts it not right if a person goes and has sex and gets pregnant. And after all that get an abortion. They shouldn't make the baby suffer just for a mistake the parents made. I say abortions should be illegal. Disgust

I would just like to state that I respect your opinion.
But, assuming you have read the whole thread, you would know many other reasons to have an abortion.
Like rape, incest, the possibilty of death for either the mother or child, ect.
Again, assuming that youve read the thread, by the time the fetus can feel, abortions are no longer possible.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 14th, 2006 at 03:34am
we already have an over population problem on this planet
perhaps people could think about the whole green house gas thing and global warming and consider if they really think children should be brought into this planet in the first place
and besides people suck and theyre easier to kill when therye tiny fetuses then fully grown
im sorry for sounding like an ass but there is really to many people on the planet and we need to fix the planet before we introduce more people to the planet
makemearedcape
Killjoy
makemearedcape
November 15th, 2006 at 02:24am
Basically, after reading this thread, my opinions are this:

-Abortion is wrong. I believe it is murder. I don't believe it's fair to take away someone else's life like that.

-I agree with whoever said before that abortion should still be legal though, because if it wasn't, people would still be having them only they wouldn't be in nice clean rooms with qualified doctors, but they'd be far more dangerous.

-However, on that note...I don't believe people should just be able to have abortion because they were careless and didn't use protection. If people treat abortions as just an everyday thing and forget about the fact that they're killing a life, whether it be a living fetus or living cells, what kind of society are we living in? Don't you think it's the same kind of mentality as a murderer? ie. Someone get's in your way and you kill them.

-On abortions to do with rape and other situations like it...I believe the mother should have a choice, however, the option of adoption needs to be stressed. People are saying all these what if's: "What if the child isn't loved?" "What if the child is evil and destroys the human race" etc... etc... Well, no one knows what will happen. Even in and often relatively stable condition like a marriage, bringing a child into the situation always has risks. EVERYTHING has risks.

<3makemearedcape
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 15th, 2006 at 02:26am
ok its time to bring up somethin that ive noticed

why do you get people who are opposed to abortion and yet agree wtih capital punishment?
and why do many left wing people seem to think abortion is ok but capital punishment isnt?
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
November 15th, 2006 at 04:59am
O.O
You're comparing abortion to capital punishment??
Do you know the signifcant difference between both?!
Capital punishment has no comparison to abortion, apart from the fact that (if you see abortion as killing a baby) they result in death.
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 15th, 2006 at 05:33am
i know the differences i jsut find it amusing that people generally are for one of them but not the other when as you say they both have the same result
i just thought id throw that in the mix and see if anybody else finds it wierd
makemearedcape
Killjoy
makemearedcape
November 15th, 2006 at 06:16am
Hmm, I get what you're saying dream brother (by the way, awesome song ^o^) but don't you think that's a bit of a generalisation?...I don't think that every left wing or right wing or wherever they fall on the political spectrum person feels that way...that they're either for one of the other....but you do bring up an interesting point...

But I don't think you were saying all do...so maybe this post is pointless? I don't know...

<3makemearedcape
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 15th, 2006 at 06:32am
i don't want to generalise and say all are like that but a large amount of pro-choice are also anti death penalty and a lot of pro death penalty people are also pro-life

in all a womens body is her own business let her do what she wants with it
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
November 17th, 2006 at 11:16am
im pro-choice, me and my friends were talking about abortion today and we were saying that you should be able to get abortions during the first trimester but after that it should be illegal.
The drummers girl
Fabulous Killjoy
The drummers girl
November 17th, 2006 at 12:27pm
i have to take a class on how to give speeches and someone gave a speech over abortion. they sais that in the dictionary that abortion is taking the life of somthing that is not ABLE to survive on its own. murder is taking someones life that has the ability to take care of their self. i DO NOT believe in abortion. it is compleatly wrong and it shoul not even be an option.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 17th, 2006 at 12:49pm
Murder is killing a living, breathing human being. Abortion is getting rid of an underdeveloped human, or a bunch of cells.

They are not the same.

Why should it not be an option? Would it be fair to force people into having children, when they are neither ready nor able to care for them?
dream brother
Jazz Hands
dream brother
November 17th, 2006 at 08:24pm
we already have an over population problem and are killing the planet would you want to bring a child into a place where they are not wanted? would you want children born to crack addicted mothers that die when born as they cant survive the withdrawal?
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
November 19th, 2006 at 03:46am
Pro choice is not murder.

DEFENTIONS OF ABORTION AND MURDER.

Abortion: The removal of a baby from the womb before it has developed enough to survive.

Murder: The killing of a person unlawfully and deliberately.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
November 19th, 2006 at 04:57am
My teacher told me this story (she used to be a gynochologist assident):
There was a woman who absoulutly did not want to have a child- however she got pregnant, and her husbad FORCED her to keep the child. Because she, like I said, didn't want the child, she decided to drink rat poision everyday in an effort to kill the child. The child was born anyway, however, he is mentally challenged, suffers from learning disablities, and a number of other complications...

Do you think THAT is more human than abortion? That is what happens when women don't have a choice....
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
November 19th, 2006 at 05:14am
Jenni has a life:
My teacher told me this story (she used to be a gynochologist assident):
There was a woman who absoulutly did not want to have a child- however she got pregnant, and her husbad FORCED her to keep the child. Because she, like I said, didn't want the child, she decided to drink rat poision everyday in an effort to kill the child. The child was born anyway, however, he is mentally challenged, suffers from learning disablities, and a number of other complications...

Do you think THAT is more human than abortion? That is what happens when women don't have a choice....

Exactly.
Or they hit their stomachs, trying depserately in effort to kill the child.
Yet, some of them are born anyway, and suffer major brain damage so severe that they can't walk.

More human than an abortion?
I don't think so. And I can guarantee, not a lot of you will either.
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
November 19th, 2006 at 05:28am
If I got pregnant at my age, i would have an abortion.

For alot of people, having a child really young can mess up alot of their hopes/dreams/aspirations. I don't see why someone young shouldn't be given a choice.

Heck, even older women, who are just are not read for children should be able to have them aswell.

There was a case in my small town, where this girl whose parents were strict catholics, was raped, and got pregnant and her parents wouldn't let her have an abortion or even put the child up for adoption.

Horrible.