Don't have an account? Create one!

Drugs.

AuthorMessage
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
June 1st, 2006 at 10:02am
black heart-diamond eyes:

Only If you OD on Marijuana. Which is pretty unlikely. Marijuana has long term effects, not short term ones. It's pretty unlikely that your friend died of marijuana only.

Thanks for pointing that out. I knew there was only one way you could die immidiatley from it. Wink
Punk-Rocker-Kid
Motor Baby
Punk-Rocker-Kid
June 1st, 2006 at 10:05am
Drugs are bad. Don't do 'em, never have never will.
Bloodraine
Jazz Hands
Bloodraine
June 1st, 2006 at 10:16am
Drugs are good. I'm all for advocating them.

The legal kind, that is.

Illegal drugs aren't my thing, and I regard that type of drug culture to be weak and selfish. I do not intend to ever take illegal drugs.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
June 1st, 2006 at 04:58pm
The only illegal drug that I have used is marijuana. And in my opinion, it should be legal...
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
June 1st, 2006 at 11:36pm
They make me really disgusted.

I'm never going to try them, I actually like my body healthy, thanks.
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
June 1st, 2006 at 11:49pm
I used to be a pot head...and I'm glad I'm not now.

It just turned me into the biggest idiot in the world who thought I was the greatest at everything. Freakin' drugs.

My brother overdosed on crystal meth his passed summer and he almost died. But, thanks to hardworking doctors and EMT's, he didn't. Drugs take away so many lives for no reason.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:28am
GerardsGroupie:

It just turned me into the biggest idiot in the world who thought I was the greatest at everything. Freakin' drugs.

My brother overdosed on crystal meth his passed summer and he almost died. But, thanks to hardworking doctors and EMT's, he didn't. Drugs take away so many lives for no reason.

I have used marijuana many times, and nothing bad ever happened to me.
I've used Crystal Meth as well, and again, nothing bad happened to me.

But even though I have used these drugs, I am not telling other people they should. It's illegal for a reason, if you take too much you could die. And you can also become dependant on a lot of drugs. It really isn't worth screwing up your whole life.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
June 2nd, 2006 at 02:34am
The only drugs I take are the pharmaceutical kind.
vampirebat
Fabulous Killjoy
vampirebat
June 2nd, 2006 at 04:05pm
my friend does drugs
hes ruining his life and i cant do anything about it
he cant stand most of the time
he dosent know who i am anymore
but the worst bit is he got another of my friends onto them
now hes ruined both their lives
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
June 2nd, 2006 at 04:41pm
~*~Bella~*~:
GerardsGroupie:

I have used marijuana many times, and nothing bad ever happened to me.
I've used Crystal Meth as well, and again, nothing bad happened to me.

But even though I have used these drugs, I am not telling other people they should. It's illegal for a reason, if you take too much you could die. And you can also become dependant on a lot of drugs. It really isn't worth screwing up your whole life.

Just 'cause you tried some harmful drugs and nothing bad happened, doesn't mean nothing bad won't ever happen. It did to my brother, he took to much and had a heart attack.

Not trying to start a fight, just stating a fact. Everyone's body reacts to everything differently.
I'm on the radio!!
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm on the radio!!
June 2nd, 2006 at 06:16pm
I hate drugs.
I've seen what they do to people.
I know how it feels to have friends that are doing drugs.
I know how it feels to see your best friend scared shitless because of the affect the drugs have on them.
It's scary and I would never touch drugs (except perscription drugs) in my life.
Ever.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:43am
GerardsGroupie:
Just 'cause you tried some harmful drugs and nothing bad happened, doesn't mean nothing bad won't ever happen. It did to my brother, he took to much and had a heart attack.

Not trying to start a fight, just stating a fact. Everyone's body reacts to everything differently.

That was my point. I know that I am lucky because nothing has ever happened to me.
I also said that I don't recommend that other people take drugs. I was in no way saying that they are good.
juggalette4204lyfe
Joining The Black Parade
juggalette4204lyfe
June 3rd, 2006 at 01:56am
I started smoking weed at age 13 or 14 and have done it ever since. However, btwn the ages of 13-15 is when I did it almost everday. Since then I have grown up a bit and realized that I can live without it. It's rather funny though because if I studied for a test while I was high, I would almost ace it ... not stoned get somewhere around a B.

The only other drug I have tried is meth, and I will NEVER do it again ... it's THAT bad.

I still smoke cigarettes daily and drink alcohol (occasionaly). Once I go to Bismarck this comming fall to go to college I believe that I will quit smoking because I'll need the money and will be too lazy to walk to the smoking zone to have one.
intoxicated.
Always Born a Crime
intoxicated.
June 3rd, 2006 at 11:43am
One drug I know I will never try is acid. So, many people have told be about their bad trips, it is sounds horrifying.
Hubert Cumberdale
Always Born a Crime
Hubert Cumberdale
June 3rd, 2006 at 12:01pm
The human body is such an amazing thing.
Everything is so perfectly balanced from the day you're concieved until the day you die and doing drugs messes up that process so much, it's just so sad. I mean, we are the the perfect machine. Everything is made so it does a crertain job and it's just ridiculous how complex humans really are. It's a shame that the way everything works is torn apart by people using drugs.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
June 3rd, 2006 at 02:58pm
I did do whippets(emptying nitrous oxide from a whipped cream can into a balloon and inhaling it) for a long time before. But I stopped it. And I don't intend on starting.
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
June 3rd, 2006 at 08:19pm
~*~Bella~*~:
GerardsGroupie:

That was my point. I know that I am lucky because nothing has ever happened to me.
I also said that I don't recommend that other people take drugs. I was in no way saying that they are good.

Gotcha.

Just to follow up on my bro'...he has new meds and is feeling better. Very Happy
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
June 3rd, 2006 at 08:22pm
Take My Fucking Hand:

i think that abandoning a friends if they are using drugs is the worst thing you could possibly do...ever...even if the reasons that they used drugs differentiate, they still need friends...they mite be using them to help them deal...if this is the reason then they probably won't say it right out but they need you there because oneday they'll come to you for help...or even if they're doing them for fun...fun can turn sddictive easily...and if that happen's they'll need a friend to help them to get help and get off them...my friends abandoned me and it made alot of things difficult. Alot of people say that doing drugs is selfish but so is abandoning your friends...esp when they're using drugs...just think about it...
I really don't care.

It's her fault, not ours.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
June 3rd, 2006 at 08:40pm
I used to do solvents, poppers, weed, coke, almost anything. But I've been clean for about 3 or 4 weeks now and I feel so much better for it. I would never go onto them again. Ever. Though I do smoke a lot of ciggarettes. And I'm glad my friends have been there for me through it all.
rhiaCYANIDE
Bleeding on the Floor
rhiaCYANIDE
June 3rd, 2006 at 10:19pm
Drugs, I think, are the most dangerous and disgusting things to EVER get into.
I've never done drugs and I don't intend to EVER.