Don't have an account? Create one!

What do your parents think about MCR?

AuthorMessage
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
March 10th, 2008 at 01:58pm
My mom is seeing them with me in May. I'm old enough I don't have to drag her with me, she actually got all excited and said she wanted to go. My mom rocks.
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
March 10th, 2008 at 09:46pm
My mom like them. Her favorite is Cancer, I Don't Love You, and Disenchanted. But still, she found the other songs weird. With my dad, I don't know. The last time I'm with him, he told me that they're weird.
Coin.Operated.Toy
Killjoy
Coin.Operated.Toy
March 11th, 2008 at 06:36am
Mom says - "is that you're favorite band? they look so hideous. are they sober or what?. why don't you listen to sean kingston! "
. . .mom doesn't like MCR a lot, but she gets to sing i don't love you and teenagers.lol

dad says- "they're ok!. . ."
. . .haha. dad is the considerate one. he rides on my obsession most of the time.hehe
pushups in drag.
Killjoy
pushups in drag.
March 11th, 2008 at 11:49am
mehh... my mum doesnt know they exsist Neutral
my dad thinks well, i dunno, i dont think he likes them, but he'll listen to them for me. he pokes fun out of them though. he calls gee; gerard avenue + gerard road. he thinks he's so funny Neutral
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
March 11th, 2008 at 12:58pm
Mom & Gran adore them.
Mom's coming to see them with me next time they're here.
YourMomDidMyMilkman!
Killjoy
YourMomDidMyMilkman!
March 11th, 2008 at 01:21pm
My Mom thinks they're shit.
I dont know about my Dad tbh.
Whenever i mention Gerard my Moms like ooooooo Gerard your lover.
It really pisses me off.
Lol.

[:

x Mr. Green
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 11th, 2008 at 05:04pm
Well, my dad's in a band (not any band you've ever heard of, just a local one) and so he's open to all kinds of music....But he doesn't like it when they curse, so he wouldn't let me buy LOTMS because "CAUTION explicit content" and it was gayyy.
Enter Shikari
Always Born a Crime
Enter Shikari
March 11th, 2008 at 06:29pm
My Moms like, you can listen to anything you want aslong as you dont listen to the pussy cat dolls( she thinks their total whores, I agree with her intirely!)

Woah my mom rocks!

My dad doesnt really pay attention to what music i listen to...
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
March 11th, 2008 at 09:48pm
i don't really know, but my mom likes the song teenagers. she thinks it's funny. and dad...well he just hates all the music i listen to. he's more into country.
U fuckin suck.
Jazz Hands
U fuckin suck.
March 18th, 2008 at 05:52am
Um.. my dad doesnt care.
But my mom really likes them a lot. She also went to the two MCRShows with me. (:
Vacant3by4
Jazz Hands
Vacant3by4
March 18th, 2008 at 07:16am
My mumlikes them more than my dad, she thinks they're great Very Happy
so does my gran.
Smile
DisenchantedGirl
Killjoy
DisenchantedGirl
March 18th, 2008 at 01:07pm
My parents never say much about the music I listen to. But when I picked up Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, and asked my dad, he looked at me funny. But I still got the CD XP
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
March 18th, 2008 at 01:21pm
my parents think they are shit.

mom: "i dont see why they have to swear like that. kill all your friends!? what are they trying to do, make you murderers?!" and once i mentioned frerard, she's like, "your idols are gay! you need new music" total homophobe.

dad: totally old-fashioned. no swearing. almost shit himself when he heard mama. listens to pink floyd and fleetwood mack and older stuff. thinks my kind of music is...shit.
Hellia
Killjoy
Hellia
March 18th, 2008 at 01:43pm
Dad don't think about them at all and mom said that "Gerard is fine fellow because he don't drink and take drugs".
eiw its -._gemma_.-
Killjoy
eiw its -._gemma_.-
March 18th, 2008 at 03:41pm
My dad thinks i should be listening to what he calls "normal" music like the people he calls "normal" I dont even know what "normal" is!!
My mom thinks they are emo but i dont care because she also thinks the spirits have come to, all her spirots come out of a glass bottle lol
eiw its -._gemma_.-
Killjoy
eiw its -._gemma_.-
March 18th, 2008 at 03:41pm
PAGE CLAIM
i call it jim-bob
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
March 18th, 2008 at 07:58pm
Dad hates all the music I listen to. He makes fun of it all the time. Neutral Especially MCR...and my uncle commented, "They look dead!" (they were on my birthday cake.) He's like, "What do they sing?" So I chose the worst song names and said it to the face of my religious uncle. XD (Dead!, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison, Kill All Your Friends.)
My mom's a different story. Basically, she's not "crazy" about my music, but she has the most respect possible for MCR, and thinks Gerard is cute. Shocked
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
March 18th, 2008 at 09:25pm
My dad doesn't really think anything about them. He says that Frank and Ray are talented guitarists.

My mom... hmm, well she knows better than to say anything bad about them in front of me. But they are reeeeally not her kindda music. She's told me that Gerard is cute ^_^
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
March 19th, 2008 at 05:50am
Lol, just asked my mum, and she said,

"They don't really cross my mind normally, umm, they're fine."

xD
MCR - my life
Really Not Okay
MCR - my life
March 19th, 2008 at 01:07pm
My mum and dad think that there are stupid and so rubbish but the i am like no there are not so thats what they thinjk