Don't have an account? Create one!

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
October 24th, 2007 at 06:58pm
Xx Mafia xX:

One cannot "love" someone and go screw someone else, sorry.
Not the way it works.

Well, I think you're wrong there. Love and lust are two very different things and people have weaknesses. It's human nature.
TaraIsBack!
Bleeding on the Floor
TaraIsBack!
October 24th, 2007 at 08:01pm
I can understand that people are not always happy in their relationship. I can understand feeling lonely. I can understand being emotionally absent from a relationship.

But these are not excuses for cheating. If something is THAT wrong in your relationship, then it's something that should be brought to the attention of your signifigant other BEFORE you go banging someone else.
Thunderbuns.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Thunderbuns.
October 26th, 2007 at 02:03pm
Beeblebrox:
Well, I think you're wrong there. Love and lust are two very different things and people have weaknesses. It's human nature.

Yes, there is a difference between love and lust.
However, if you actually love someone, then you should be able to resist lustful temptations.
So , I really don't want to hear this "human nature" speech, sorry.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
October 26th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Xx Mafia xX:
Beeblebrox:

However, if you actually love someone, then you should be able to resist lustful temptations.

I agree with this.
No one will blame you for maybe thinking out these temptations.
But if you truly love someone, you won't do it.

And if you do, then you obviously don't love them as much as you thought you did.
Thunderbuns.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Thunderbuns.
November 2nd, 2007 at 05:06pm
F i a:
I agree with this.
But if you truly love someone, you won't do it.

And if you do, then you obviously don't love them as much as you thought you did.
Exactly my point.
^_^
Thankyee.
g.hostFACER!
Jazz Hands
g.hostFACER!
November 2nd, 2007 at 10:03pm
Most definitely, cheating is wrong.
If you feel such a void that you need to go and fill it by macking on some other person, then the person that you currently call your 'love' obviously isn't worth the time.
& as mean as that sounds, you shouldn't put that poor person through that kind of pain. It's just not worth it.
I say, break up with them once you think you can't refrain from keeping your lips off of some other person anymore.

I'm kinda currently helping someone cheat on their girlfriend.. and I know it's not right. It's just so terribly unfair, and I tell this person every day. I guess they just can't realize what type of pain the spouse goes through once they find out they've been cheated on.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
November 6th, 2007 at 01:47am
Cheating is bad but the fatcs are that most people will have an affair or be cheated on with boyfriends or husbands
it sucks but..
Call me Priest
Killjoy
Call me Priest
November 6th, 2007 at 04:51am
I totally agree.
Im 17 in my first serious relationship.
and its great I dont see why anyone would cheat. its just stupid. and a thing to remember is that you always have a choice of who you will or wont kiss. they are your lips. maybe its just lack of experience but Im totally blind to any other girl right now. One girl who asked me to cheat on her I told her off and cut off my ties to her. Just kuz Im in love.

So plain and simple keep your lips for yourself and your honey.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
November 6th, 2007 at 04:33pm
F i a:
But if you truly love someone, you won't do it. And if you do, then you obviously don't love them as much as you thought you did.

So, in your opinion, my husband (who cheated on me a long time ago at a moment of weakness) doesn't truly love me? I don't buy that shit for one minute. It was a mistake, we had problems back then. But I can tell you with 100% honesty that the amount of love in our relationship had nothing to do with him cheating. It had everything to do with lust.
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
November 6th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Beeblebrox:
F i a:
But if you truly love someone, you won't do it. And if you do, then you obviously don't love them as much as you thought you did.

So, in your opinion, my husband (who cheated on me a long time ago at a moment of weakness) doesn't truly love me? I don't buy that shit for one minute. It was a mistake, we had problems back then. But I can tell you with 100% honesty that the amount of love in our relationship had nothing to do with him cheating. It had everything to do with lust.

Would you say when he cheated on you though, that he loved you as much as he possibly could?

DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
November 6th, 2007 at 07:17pm
Beeblebrox:
F i a:

He probably didn't love you at the time, unless he was drunk or something. I really don't think if you love someone you would need anyone else.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
November 7th, 2007 at 02:23am
People seem to forget that human beings, by nature, are not monogamous creatures. It is actually normal for animals to have more than one partner [yes, we are animals, people].
Now, I'm not trying to be an advocate for cheating or having affairs etc [because I probably wouldn't like it one bit].

But people do feel lust or love for other human beings while their in a relationship. Ever had a 'crush' when you've been in a relationship with someone? I know I have, I just haven't acted on it.

It is normal for human beings to love two people [or even three, four, etc.] at once.
This idea of monogamy is a human ideal that probably stems from the influence religion once had over society, in the Dark Age and whatnot.

If someone cheats on you, it doesn't necessarily mean that they don't love you, it just means that they might love someone or have lust for someone else at the same time.

Again, I'm not saying that I would like it to happen to me, but that's just the way it is.
she was never okay.
Killjoy
she was never okay.
November 7th, 2007 at 07:37pm
Alfred.:
I'm being cheated on right now. &&& shew told me. &&& I don't care, either. You see I'm bi. My gf got a bf....and is still dating me.
My gf claims that that means I'm dating her bf too.
I've never met him.

^^
messed? or what? Disgust
yeah that's pretty odd!
Neutral
are you alright about the cheating thing though?
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
November 7th, 2007 at 07:43pm
F i a:
Would you say when he cheated on you though, that he loved you as much as he possibly could?
Yes, I would say that without a doubt, he loved me more than anything in the world at that moment in our lives.
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
He probably didn't love you at the time, unless he was drunk or something. I really don't think if you love someone you would need anyone else.
Completely untrue! We had been together for four years and we were very much in love. Since you were not there, you cannot say that. However, we were going through a tough period where we were both very busy people in school and didn't have enough time to alot for one another. He wasn't drunk or on drugs or anything like that. He had a moment of weakness when we had been apart for a long time due to school and another woman in his class took advantage of that weakness.

She wanted him badly (and she hated me) and although he didn't want any kind of relationship with her, he was attracted to her in a very physical way. He had always resisted other women until that last year when I had spent so much time away from him working on graduating. He was lonely, in the physical sense. She saw an opening and went for it. He caved in. It happened once and only once. Knowing that he loved me and chating himself for doing such a thing, he openly admitted it to me and asked for forgiveness.

We spent some time just being friends, but realized that we loved each other too much to remain that way. After a few months we decided to give things another chance. Wipe the slate clean. That was three years ago. He's been faithful ever since. That's why I say, cheating IS forgivable in certain circumstances and cheating has nothing to do with love.
she was never okay.
Killjoy
she was never okay.
November 7th, 2007 at 07:57pm
i totally agree, though that's not always the case.
you do get some people who can cheat with out a hint of remorse and think "if they're not in the same post-code,it's not cheating"
of course it is!!
i think it entirely depends on the person as to whether they're sorry or not.
you get people who don't care at all, and the people who would never normally do such a thing.
xthe_patientx
Killjoy
xthe_patientx
November 8th, 2007 at 03:03am
i think its too complicated to cheat, but sometimes u cant resist [sexually]
ive never cheated but i have been cheated on, ive never felt bad though. i guess its cuz ive never felt very close to a guy. but ya, i guess its bad
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:43am
i have been cheated on and its a pretty bad feeling when you find out....but i got over it cause i thought well if this bitch actually loved me she wouldnt have done it
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 6th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Out of all the people I know, who I had relationships are my friends had relationships with, most cheaters were the ladiesssss. So iv'e formed the opinion that girls are most likely to cheat, but I do realize it's not fact, it's just envoirmentally learned (I also do realize that alot of guys cheat too).

I've been cheated on, and I will never cheat. I disrespect most cheaters and almost all situations are wrong but some are understandble.
Say, what if a woman is in a marriage with an abusive husband who she loved when they got married, but he complety changed after. She meets a guy, or an old friend who promises her an escape, so they start an affair. Is that wrong?
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
December 8th, 2007 at 10:59pm
Cheating is fucking messed up shit.

Claudio Sanchez, from Coheed and Cambria was cheated on a while ago.
Now, he has a concept saga of Coheed and Cambria, somewhat based on his ex girlfriend cheating on him, and a universe blowing up.
I bet you she feels like shit, Claudio's a really famous dude now.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
December 9th, 2007 at 04:09pm
you know those tv shows , were people cheat , and im like what the fuck are you doing , i think that i wul dnot be abel to resist .