Don't have an account? Create one!

Cancer

AuthorMessage
Melius.
Bleeding on the Floor
Melius.
March 1st, 2007 at 12:03pm
I think into something No-way-Gerard-Way. I agree with you. There's a lot of things who makes the one with cancer young. But I don't think the patient dies in Dead. I think he dies in: The black parade. I'm not shore.Razz Or maybe he's very close to dying, and dies in dead. i don't know. Just some of my thoughtsSmile
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
March 3rd, 2007 at 10:35pm
I think this song is so touching. It really makes you sad about the people who do have cancer. I got upset with my brother for "making fun" of the song when I was listening to it.
Into The Ocean
Killjoy
Into The Ocean
March 4th, 2007 at 01:36am
your brother was making fun of it?? my best friend had cancer and is now dead. so yea,thanks alot,he should have his butt kicked.
P A N D O R A
Demolition Lover
P A N D O R A
March 4th, 2007 at 04:44pm
is liza in this song?
Melius.
Bleeding on the Floor
Melius.
March 5th, 2007 at 09:07am
Yeah, this sng is really touching, But.. how old is your brother? the brothr who maked fun of this beatifuk song. Cause he may be so young that he son't really see what it's about. It's a terrible thing, cancer. So.. How can annyone make fun of something that hurts SO much..?
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 5th, 2007 at 03:50pm
This song was the first ever song that made me cry (and it was on christmas day)
it's been said before and it will probably wil be said again, I think it's the patient recolllecting the last things that he said to his loved ones.
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
March 5th, 2007 at 10:30pm
I don't know if this has been said or anything, but I've been thinking a lot lately that the whole "cancer" thing is a metaphor for a... relationship gone wrong or something.

Then again there's also the cancer idea, and if Gerard Bob, etc. knew someone with cancer then that could be an idea.
wtf
Killjoy
wtf
March 11th, 2007 at 11:59am
I think that the song is about just what it says, Cancer, but maybe The Patient lost someone to cancer and was remembering him or her on the way to heaven/heck/wherever he was going.

?
Melius.
Bleeding on the Floor
Melius.
March 12th, 2007 at 07:45am
This song is for Gerard and Mikeys father who had cancer.I red it somewhere. I don't remember where. Buy I red it. This aint the first song who made me cry..Razz A lot of they're songs make me cry, Helena, I don't love you, the ghost of you and offcousre this song. cancer. It's fucking touching.! ..Razz
Melius.
Bleeding on the Floor
Melius.
March 12th, 2007 at 07:47am
... (: And that's a positive thing.!
Lady_Stardust
Jazz Hands
Lady_Stardust
March 12th, 2007 at 05:36pm
This song was the only one by them that made me cry because I've lost two people to cancer, my dad and one of my friends. When I first heard it I was like "woah" But it would make sense for them to write it about Gerard and Mikeys dad, that would be one of the logical explanitions.
GerardWayLover356
Killjoy
GerardWayLover356
March 12th, 2007 at 08:18pm
before i knew what this song ment i thought it was like about gerard having cancer! and as silly as it sounds i was like actually crying! i know im a sad sad little person! anyway now i think i know what it means so im good!
solong_goodnight
Killjoy
solong_goodnight
March 12th, 2007 at 09:43pm
I think the guy in the WTTBP video has his hair so as not to be offensive to real people with cancer. From what understand from the album is that there is only one patient, the guy with cancer.
chea4
Killjoy
chea4
March 17th, 2007 at 10:10am
i think it is about a person who is suffering for cancer and he is telling his family how hard it is to leave them
ms.gerard way
Killjoy
ms.gerard way
March 18th, 2007 at 11:35pm
cancer is about the person that has cancer saying good bye to his loves and that he doesnt want to leave them... its a pretty sad song
we_all_love_seb
Killjoy
we_all_love_seb
March 19th, 2007 at 01:33am
i think cancer is about someone having cancer and losing all their hair(which gerard mentions) and still not wining the battle. xxxx this song is such a deep and meaning full song. me and my friends sing everyday
Melius.
Bleeding on the Floor
Melius.
March 19th, 2007 at 03:07pm
I know exactually how you're feeling lady_stardust.During my grandfathers cancer until he died, and now, a month later.. I've got a really bad feeling inside. Now I know what people mean when they're like: My heart broked.! Cause it feels like someone's thorned out a peace of my heart. And it will never stop bleading. cancer is a terible thing.! TERIBLE!! This song made me cry before my grandfathers cancer. But even more after. . cause now I listen to it with my heart and soul, like I've never done before. Not that much.! I love this part: Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo,
But counting down the days to go.
It just ain't living.
And I just hope you know,
That if you say goodbye today,
I'd ask you to be true.

'Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you.
I'm Okay...NOT!!!
Killjoy
I'm Okay...NOT!!!
March 21st, 2007 at 10:20pm
Ya i think its about someone dying from cancer and is saying their last farewells. this song makes me sad all the time cuz i had very close ppl who died from cancer and how they went through chemo and lost theire hair. it just makes me sad.....
mychemicalfanfics
Killjoy
mychemicalfanfics
March 22nd, 2007 at 01:25am
x-tara-x:
STFU.:
Cancer is about a patient in the hospital suffering from the disease.
I was most likely wrong, but I thought that the patient died of heart problems. In Dead! it says:
"During this operation
Found a complication
In your heart, so long
Cause now you've got
Maybe just two weeks to live"

And also, on the hidden game on mychemicalromance.com it asks "How did you get here?" (as in how did you die) and you click on the heart if you want to get anywhere. So I had just thought it was the heart...
Also, speaking of the game, if you complete the airplane game, it takes you to a newspaper article saying, " War is over " But on the first newspaper article, the red letters spell out, " Remember what the nurse told you. " But as for Cancer, It's about Patient dying of cancer, he gives a list of things for his friends and family to do for him before he dies, like getting him water, calling his aunt, and burrying him, of course. And he won't kiss you ( not YOU but yanno. ) because he'll be too sad to die after kissing you. And with the chemo, he's soggy from it and his hair's abandoned on his body. As for now, that's all I know.
Melius.
Bleeding on the Floor
Melius.
March 22nd, 2007 at 03:00am
Cancer is for Gerard and mikeys father.. Who died of Cancer..:S