Don't have an account? Create one!

Heaven Help Us

AuthorMessage
LostInWonderland
Killjoy
LostInWonderland
June 10th, 2010 at 01:24am
MCR_FANATIC___:
yeah, i bought Lasher but ive only gotten half way through The Withcing Hour !
extremely long !
how long did it take you ?
and Lasher is a pretty interesting character !
cant wait to learn more about it !

It took be about a month, although had it been a different time of year it would have taken less time. I usually read pretty fast, but it's slower during APs and finals. I love Lasher, but in the next book he's turning out to be kind of a bad guy... Makes me sad. But I love him anyway.
MCR_FANATIC___
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_FANATIC___
June 10th, 2010 at 01:33pm
LostInWonderland:
MCR_FANATIC___:
yeah, i bought Lasher but ive only gotten half way through The Withcing Hour !
extremely long !
how long did it take you ?
and Lasher is a pretty interesting character !
cant wait to learn more about it !

It took be about a month, although had it been a different time of year it would have taken less time. I usually read pretty fast, but it's slower during APs and finals. I love Lasher, but in the next book he's turning out to be kind of a bad guy... Makes me sad. But I love him anyway.
ive sort of always seen him as a bad guy...
like a bad spirit...
and i find it weird that he has 'plays' with the next witch that has him in their posession...
dont they find it extremely weird ???
i mean, i just read the part with Rowan in the plane and she doesnt even seem to find it weird and she doesnt know anything about Lasher...
hey, have you seen Queen of the Damned ??
the dude who went to meet Stella from the Talamasca is called Stuart Townsend !!
the dude who plays Lestat in Queen Of The Damned is also called Stuart Townsend !!
i was fucking creeped by that !
LostInWonderland
Killjoy
LostInWonderland
June 11th, 2010 at 12:15am
MCR_FANATIC___:
ive sort of always seen him as a bad guy...
like a bad spirit...
and i find it weird that he has 'plays' with the next witch that has him in their posession...
dont they find it extremely weird ???
i mean, i just read the part with Rowan in the plane and she doesnt even seem to find it weird and she doesnt know anything about Lasher...
hey, have you seen Queen of the Damned ??
the dude who went to meet Stella from the Talamasca is called Stuart Townsend !!
the dude who plays Lestat in Queen Of The Damned is also called Stuart Townsend !!
i was fucking creeped by that !

No way, really? That's pretty awesome. I haven't seen any of the movies, although I want to. I plan to this summer, when I have time.

Well, the family obviously doesn't find it weird. Although when spirits and incest are the norm, I guess it would be pretty hard to be creeped out by anything. And when Rowan's on the plane, doesn't she think it's a dream? She didn't think it was a real person, so of course she didn't find it weird that she didn't know anything about him...

Really, you see Lasher as bad? I guess, when you look at the facts (sleep rape, kills people, etc) he looks like a bad guy. But then she gives him such a personality when he talks to the witches; he's interesting and kind of childlike. It doesn't seem evil that he has to say "Laughter" because he doesn't have a body to laugh with, it's just sad. I guess he tricked me... Because he really is turning out to be bad, but I like him so much...
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 13th, 2010 at 12:42pm
If you want a conversation take it to a PM. Don't spam the thread.
MCR_FANATIC___
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_FANATIC___
June 14th, 2010 at 01:37pm
well, i have to admit that Queen Of The Damned was complete and utter crap !
no red headed twins in people's dreams
Marius doesnt even look like Marius
Marius is the creator of Lestat and not Magnus
Pandora is Indian...? WTF
and so on and so forth...
but you may as well watch so you can pick out the other mistakes yourself !
on the other hand, Interview With The Vampire was awesome !
thats worth watching !
yeah, those are the facts that i look at when i think of Lasher...
but i cant see why you like him.... yet
i have to read Lasher, i guess, to understand your perspective...
question... does the book Lasher start from Suzanne ??
but, wouldnt you think that Rowan would have thought it was even wierder BECAUSE of the fact she didnt know who or what Lasher was ??
we're gonna have to continue our converstaion by INO...
or just reply on my page and i'll reply on yours...
screwlinseygeeismine
Killjoy
screwlinseygeeismine
November 14th, 2010 at 03:43pm
I think that it's about people who are suffering and Gerard is bassically saying that he wants God to intervene and save these people in pain.
whereamI??
Killjoy
whereamI??
December 7th, 2010 at 09:52am
I think the song Heaven Help Us is about screwing up in life and how some people think that religon will fix it. I belive that only religon can help you for your future not your past but i really love this song and if i got the meaning wrong it doesnt matter its a great song and this is what i think its about.