Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
May 8th, 2007 at 12:22pm
i think if i ever talked to them i would fall over and die.
i almost passed out at the concert, just from being in the same room as them.
ive only been to 1 concert[March 11th.] and i got there pretty early, and i was like GEEEEEE!!!!!! but i never found him...hahaha.

but how do you get backstage for a concert?
i mean if you have a pass your pretty much guaranteed[sp?] to meet them right?
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
May 8th, 2007 at 03:06pm
Well I feel pretty hopefully now. They're coming to Finland first time, it good huh? I want to see them in Amsterdam tho but I dunno can I stay there after the show. I don't even live in Holland so it's very difficult. Neutral I must pray my cousin to stay there with me. ^^
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
May 29th, 2007 at 02:43am
Feel The Romance.:
i think if i ever talked to them i would fall over and die.
i almost passed out at the concert, just from being in the same room as them.
ive only been to 1 concert[March 11th.] and i got there pretty early, and i was like GEEEEEE!!!!!! but i never found him...hahaha.

but how do you get backstage for a concert?
i mean if you have a pass your pretty much guaranteed[sp?] to meet them right?

if you have a backstage pass your definately going to meet them(well 99.9% chance) and to get one you just have to know people, you cant buy them or anything, so yeah backstage passes are all about having connections..
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
May 31st, 2007 at 02:31pm
One day I would love to meet them. I would tell them how much I love them, get a hug from each member, Get them to sign something for me and also I luv Gerard to sign somewhere on me, so I can get it tattoed on(...is that going to far lol) Very Happy lol
This would be after I passed out, cried and screamed lol I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous lol
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 31st, 2007 at 03:13pm
I got to meet the band last year but if you guys are planning on meeting them alot of people are gonna say that you have to be really patient but I also tell other fans that you must be very respectful when you do get to meet them. Screaming and freaking out scares the hell out of the guys and Gerard gets freaked out when there's too many people surrounding him at once and if you do any of that it tends to ruin your chances of meeting them. I hear stories about girls pushing Gerard against the wall and pulling his hair and that is a big NO NO. Just be nice, say hi, don't push or shove people around and don't be rude. Smile
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
May 31st, 2007 at 04:20pm
BatKissMasquerade:
I got to meet the band last year but if you guys are planning on meeting them alot of people are gonna say that you have to be really patient but I also tell other fans that you must be very respectful when you do get to meet them. Screaming and freaking out scares the hell out of the guys and Gerard gets freaked out when there's too many people surrounding him at once and if you do any of that it tends to ruin your chances of meeting them. I hear stories about girls pushing Gerard against the wall and pulling his hair and that is a big NO NO. Just be nice, say hi, don't push or shove people around and don't be rude. Smile

I would never shove him against a wall or nothing lol What if you cried would that freak them out, cause I don't think I would be able to stop myself Very Happy
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
May 31st, 2007 at 06:49pm
^^I know. that's really wrong shoving him against the wall but that's what this one girl did and I couldn't believe it when I read about that. That was very disrespectful and then after that Gerard didn't came out and meet the rest of the fans because of her. Let's see if you cried in front of them? wow I'm not actually sure if that would freak them out..it might but I don't know they'll probably used to it because they know they have alot of teen fans some girl who was at the meet and greet I went to.. right after she met them she came out of the store and started screaming and I was like "Damn! calm down" Very Happy She was loud enough to pierce my ear drums! lol I think you'll be okay as long as you calm down and take a breath ;D
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
May 31st, 2007 at 10:08pm
I think if you cry in front of them, they get a bit uncomfortable. Lol, when my friends cry, i'm just like Shocked, because I really suck at consoling. Anyways, Gerard also always get grabbed here and there, and there is never a second when he is with the fans and there isn't someone with their hand laying on him.
I wish the fans would understand that they have limits, they gotta stop scaring the shit out of Gerard by freaking out and constantly touching him. I guess the few on this thread kinda understands, but there's only like, 1/100 INO members waiting after the show.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
June 1st, 2007 at 05:04am
I really want to meet them Sad

x.x.x.x.x
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
June 1st, 2007 at 07:53am
Are festivals a good place to meet them ?
And where, if so ?
ChokeMe
Fabulous Killjoy
ChokeMe
June 2nd, 2007 at 05:24pm
this might not be the best place to bring this up...but the other thread that has to do with this has been inactive for over 30 days (so why bother rly..) and i don't want to make a new one....sry in advance if this isn't the right place. i've looked on here for other places to ask, but i think this is as close as i'll get.

but here goes..

i'm planning to try to go to warped tour this year, and i was wondering if anyone here knows how to get VIP passes. i heard something from a girl i know about they might set up a blood drive type thing...and if u give blood you get a VIP pass...but u have to 17 and what not. and she's not even rly sure of that or when it will be if it's happening.
i'm wondering if there's any other ways you can get them and where you could get them, what you have to do to get them, etc. things like that.

thankies =]

srry if i rambled..that's just me...hehe
Sunny
Killjoy
Sunny
June 7th, 2007 at 08:04pm
i was at a show in san antonio and asked one of the security guys if he could give gee my doll i made of him
he said no
so then i asked him if he could get me backstage so I could give it to him
he said no
BUT he told me that he wouldnt be able to stop me if i hid in the stadium until the band came back out for meet n' greets
but my dad said no

so basically if u really want to meet them hid behind some seats or something until they come back out
just dont get caught

another thing that happened was that i lost my cell phone so the owner let me back on the floor to look for it
the MCR crew was cleaning up so i tried taking a long time to see if the band would come out, but they told me to leave
so you could try that too
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
June 16th, 2007 at 01:37pm
I might be going to the Cuyahoga Falls concert. Think I have a chance?
Starlite Decay.
Bleeding on the Floor
Starlite Decay.
June 17th, 2007 at 05:54am
im going to PR on July 31st
and all i want is to meet them.
do you think i will be able to?
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
June 18th, 2007 at 06:40am
I met Bob a couple of times at Starbucks, so if you're going to PR and there's a Starbucks in the venue, srsly, HANG OUT THERE! Bob goes there with a friend almost every time...

Click Here
And Here
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
June 18th, 2007 at 09:58am
can you buy backstage passes?
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
June 18th, 2007 at 11:52am
burnt ashes:
can you buy backstage passes?

Nah, you have to know people who know people.
So pretty much, you have to be friends with the band to get one.
XMrsXGerardXWayX
Killjoy
XMrsXGerardXWayX
June 19th, 2007 at 10:49am
i get backstage passes everytime i go to one of their concerts. but its only because my uncles friend is really good friends with their manager. Very Happy
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
June 19th, 2007 at 05:58pm
i am so bummed bc i cant goto projekt revolution.

i want to like think up ways to sneak in and like. idk..ahhh !!

:[

i tried persuading my step mom and her sister.

didnt go so well.
i just hope after their break, they will come back and stuff when im older so i can meet them.
ahh !
but by then, i wanna have some connections or something.

who would be the right people to know ?
and does anyone know if they are giving away projekt revolution tickets over radio stations ?

Page claim : I will meet MCR one day. It's not a dream, It will happen.
slipintothetragedy
Killjoy
slipintothetragedy
June 19th, 2007 at 10:24pm
how do you get back stage passes and stuff like that?