Don't have an account? Create one!

How To Meet Them?

AuthorMessage
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
June 19th, 2007 at 10:54pm
slipintothetragedy:
how do you get back stage passes and stuff like that?

well, i know that you have to know people who know people.

connections.

i just wanna know who you need to know?

like a crew member or something?
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
June 19th, 2007 at 11:34pm
do you think if i went to the pavillion and waited at a nearby starbucks they would find me ?

:]

im seriously going to do that. i swear.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 20th, 2007 at 08:14am
Well, when my band gets famous, then we will be touring with them anyway. Mr. Green
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 20th, 2007 at 10:35am
Rawrr X Romance:
do you think if i went to the pavillion and waited at a nearby starbucks they would find me ?

You could try. Someone else I know saw Gerard in Starbucks, and when I met the Way brothers and James Dewees, they were on their way back from Starbucks.
EviLsRoMaNcE
Banned
EviLsRoMaNcE
June 20th, 2007 at 01:00pm
At my first MCR concert at Vintage Vinyl in New Jersey (where i live)...they had a free concert for the premiere of TBP...they were signing autographs in the Vintage Vinyl record store for like 5 hours till 2 AM...it was so cool meeting them ^_^. I got to give Mikey a High Five and talk to everyone else.
iCaNtasteTHE:winter:
Killjoy
iCaNtasteTHE:winter:
June 20th, 2007 at 02:17pm
EviLsRoMaNcE:
At my first MCR concert at Vintage Vinyl in New Jersey (where i live)...they had a free concert for the premiere of TBP...they were signing autographs in the Vintage Vinyl record store for like 5 hours till 2 AM...it was so cool meeting them ^_^. I got to give Mikey a High Five and talk to everyone else.

o.0 lucky!! i saw them in concert, but didn't get to meet them. ;[ i'm seeing them again though. ^.^
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
June 21st, 2007 at 03:42pm
Well it's verry easy...

what me and my sister did we went early and found the tour buses so we'd know where ot go right after the show. When you get inside buy t-shirts and whatever you want before the show starts cuz after the show that's when EVERYONE goes to buy stuff and you'll already have everything so you go straight to where the buses were and wait...all you have to do is wait and when a security guard tells you they're not coming out DONT LISTEN TO THEM. MCR HAS to come out.....they don't live in the arena. So just be patient and wait.....all you gotta do is wait. And then you'll have a picture like this to show to your friends.XD

slipintothetragedy
Killjoy
slipintothetragedy
June 21st, 2007 at 06:51pm
Angie Pansy:
Well it's verry easy...

what me and my sister did we went early and found the tour buses so we'd know where ot go right after the show. When you get inside buy t-shirts and whatever you want before the show starts cuz after the show that's when EVERYONE goes to buy stuff and you'll already have everything so you go straight to where the buses were and wait...all you have to do is wait and when a security guard tells you they're not coming out DONT LISTEN TO THEM. MCR HAS to come out.....they don't live in the arena. So just be patient and wait.....all you gotta do is wait. And then you'll have a picture like this to show to your friends.XD

how do you know where to find the tour bus?

Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 21st, 2007 at 10:57pm
Angie Pansy:
Well it's verry easy...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/Deblynn5088/MindyGerardandMe.jpg

Thanks, that'll be really helpful. Very Happy My cousin and I are going to a Projekt Revolution concert, and we plan to try to meet them, so we'll remember what you said. =]
Brian Schechter
Banned
Brian Schechter
June 21st, 2007 at 11:52pm
The Rumor.:
Rawrr X Romance:

You could try. Someone else I know saw Gerard in Starbucks, and when I met the Way brothers and James Dewees, they were on their way back from Starbucks.

aha.

yay Very Happy

but no one is even BRINGING me up there.
its only 45 minutes away :[

Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:17pm
I'm going to the Projekt Revolution show in Boston/Mansfield.
I heard from a close family member that the bands do signings.
Does anybody who has been to a Projekt Revolution show in the past have any idea?
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:21pm
^I'm going to that show too. When I saw Fall Out Boy, the other bands did meet and greets. I'm guessing HIM, Madina Lake, and Saosin will do some. At the FOB show at the Tweeter Center, Paul Wall, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, and +44 did signings. But Fall Out Boy didn't. I don't think My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, or Linkin Park will do signings because they're so huge. But, My Chemical Romance and Taknig Back Sunday might do signings/meet and greets because they aren't the headliners. That's what happened at my FOB show...
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:27pm
^ I don't know... I went to a show in December where MCR was the headlining band, along with TBS, and they both did signings... You just had to pay for it Neutral
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:29pm
Rawrr X Romance:
slipintothetragedy:
how do you get back stage passes and stuff like that?

well, i know that you have to know people who know people.

connections.

i just wanna know who you need to know?

like a crew member or something?

Thats like exactly all you need to get backstage lol.. like we werent even trying to get backstage and Bob and Jeff like came out with them for us... i was like.. damn thank God they like us hahaha.

connection are VERY important. it can probably be someone with My chem. or maybe someone that works at the Arena..
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:30pm
x.bury.me.x:
^ I don't know... I went to a show in December where MCR was the headlining band, along with TBS, and they both did signings... You just had to pay for it Neutral

^That's what's happened at every concert I've been to where I've got to meet a band. Except Ashlee Simpson, Chiodos, and Boys Like Girls. I saw Ashlee's guitarist walking around, Chiodos didn't make you pay, and I caught Martin Johnson and Bryan Donahue from BLG going back to their bus.
At the MCR show I went to, they didn't do a signing and my mom had to drag be away from the venue. Of course, half an hour after we left Frank went outside and met people. Cry
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:36pm
x.bury.me.x:

are you sure you had to pay? usually you win them or someone just gives them to you...
xox.gena.
Killjoy
xox.gena.
June 22nd, 2007 at 01:04pm
^ Yep, I'm 100% positive I had to pay.
All I had to do was purchase a new TBP album, and I was guaranteed a signing with MCR.
In which I got my autographs and I got to meet them for a brief amount of time.

Click Here
Here
Here
And here
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
June 23rd, 2007 at 01:22am
Well. I dont know what to do. Beacuse im going to Project Revolution at DTE. and i went to a concert at DTE today...and they have the tour buses surrounded by a bob-wire fence. i dont think there is any way to get back to them. and i want to meet Ray so badly. i dont know what to do...
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
June 23rd, 2007 at 10:21am
lovesick melody:
^I'm going to that show too. When I saw Fall Out Boy, the other bands did meet and greets. I'm guessing HIM, Madina Lake, and Saosin will do some. At the FOB show at the Tweeter Center, Paul Wall, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, and +44 did signings. But Fall Out Boy didn't. I don't think My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, or Linkin Park will do signings because they're so huge. But, My Chemical Romance and Taknig Back Sunday might do signings/meet and greets because they aren't the headliners. That's what happened at my FOB show...

Thanks a bundle!
Where are your seats?
mine are in the lawn >.<
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
June 23rd, 2007 at 10:22am
Ray's.Vampire:
Well. I dont know what to do. Beacuse im going to Project Revolution at DTE. and i went to a concert at DTE today...and they have the tour buses surrounded by a bob-wire fence. i dont think there is any way to get back to them. and i want to meet Ray so badly. i dont know what to do...

Oh jeez I wanna meet him too.
He's my idol.
^.^