Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
March 19th, 2007 at 07:45am
I'd do anything to meet them. Smile
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
March 19th, 2007 at 10:50am
If I hanged around the place I know they were performing, like predending to buy a magazine from one of the shops close by, do u think there would be a possiblility of meeting them (I'm not a stalker by the way lol) Smile Also like if they they were performing at 7:30 and I hanged around between 2 and 3, I know its a long shot lol. Smile
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 19th, 2007 at 04:13pm
just hang around there anyways xD.
you don't need to be particularly sly, lot's of people wait at the back of the venue before and after shows. Smile.
alyce
Killjoy
alyce
March 19th, 2007 at 04:46pm
When I first see them I am going to either:
a.) cry
b.)faint
c.)jump up on stage
d.)gape like an idiot

I don't even want to think about what I'd do if I MET them.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 19th, 2007 at 04:56pm
i really want 2 meet them!! but i duno how coz i cant wait 4 long after a show coz of traintimes pfft and also when i c them i hav 2 go after skool (4pm) so yeh. i heard that if your ill at a show that if u go to the first aid bit gerard comes in, is this true?? because if so i hav a tendancy of feeling faint when im at a show (due to dyhydration) which leads me to feeling really ill so if I go to the first aid bit at this show does it mean I might have a chance of meeting gee?
I asked my sis and she said that prob loads of ppl will be in the first aid bit so theres no point which is prob true, but I would do and try anything to meet them coz they mean the world to me Very Happy
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 19th, 2007 at 05:05pm
^ lol. believe me, you will only be taken to the first aid room, backstage if you actually need to be.
if it happens before/after the show, then maybe you'd get to meet the band, yeah, but it's not garaunteed.
plus venue staff/first aid peeps at the show know when someone's faking it.
pretending to faint probably won't do you any favours. my friend, who i've been to mcr with, fainted at a lostprophets gig and they pinch your thumb really hard to make sure you're not faking it just so you can get backstage.
my advice-don't try to get first aid unless you actually need it because it could become embarrassing.

[oh, and could you try to type with correct spelling and grammer please? it's a board rule, and it makes your posts easier to read]
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
March 20th, 2007 at 05:00am
Mrs.Halloween:
just hang around there anyways xD.
you don't need to be particularly sly, lot's of people wait at the back of the venue before and after shows. Smile.

Ok thankz, it's worth a try lol. Very Happy
YourMistake
Fabulous Killjoy
YourMistake
March 20th, 2007 at 12:34pm
If I would have met them, I think it's kind of dumb to cry, but hey if that's fine for some ppl, just depends they you are and their effect. If (when) I would finally meet them, i'd probably just try to indroce myself, say what I wanted to and get a pic and autograph and ask for a hug from Gerard, if he seemed to be in a good mood. = )
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
March 20th, 2007 at 12:34pm
Mrs.Halloween:
^ lol. believe me, you will only be taken to the first aid room, backstage if you actually need to be.
if it happens before/after the show, then maybe you'd get to meet the band, yeah, but it's not garaunteed.
plus venue staff/first aid peeps at the show know when someone's faking it.
pretending to faint probably won't do you any favours. my friend, who i've been to mcr with, fainted at a lostprophets gig and they pinch your thumb really hard to make sure you're not faking it just so you can get backstage.
my advice-don't try to get first aid unless you actually need it because it could become embarrassing.

[oh, and could you try to type with correct spelling and grammer please? it's a board rule, and it makes your posts easier to read]

oh! im sorry, i only got this yesterday and i no none of the rules or anything, im really sorry!! Sorry im still trying to work stuff out on this.
and i wernt saying i was going to pretend to faint its just that well when im in crowds i come over dyhydrated so i could actually faint so i was just wondering if i did faint would i meet mcr (im not stupid enough to pretend, because A it would hurt to just randomly fall to the floor and B whats the point because like you said these people know whos a faker)
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 20th, 2007 at 04:01pm
^ no problemo =], just trying to tell yah to type the best you can so someone bigger and meaner doesn't tell you off for it xD.
oh yeah, i see what you mean, i was just making sure you knew what happened if you got taken to first aid and you weren't actually sick.
if you faint before the show, or after it, there's a chance you may get taken to first aid and happen to meet the band.
or if you faint during it, and you stay in first aid till after the show you might see them when they come backstage again.
but nothing's for definite.
Young Blood.
Shotgun Sinner
Young Blood.
March 21st, 2007 at 02:38pm
ohmgee,
im going in 4 days.
and i reaaaallly hope i meet them.
it would be AMAZING xD
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
March 29th, 2007 at 08:23pm
I really want to meet them... I'm making them a scrapbook if I meet them at the Projekt. Yes: And I want a hug from them... x)
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 29th, 2007 at 09:12pm
I MET FRANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He came out after the Glasgow gig!
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
March 30th, 2007 at 04:31pm
right so you know this gig at Koko?
the tiny one?
You thing if I hang around outside before&&after I have a good chance of meeting them?
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
March 30th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Mitch:
Haha I told them I had cancer and if I could have one thing, it would be to meet them. Then they came out and gave me a whole bunch of merch and tickets.

=)

HAHAHA Just Kidding. I'm not that big of a jerk to do it.

Man..I got the worst feeling when I read that.. I didnt see the j/k part at first, so I was sad for a moment right there.. hope noone will do that.
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
March 30th, 2007 at 06:27pm
^^ That's bad!
I was going to stand outside last night but we just sort of went straight away and at the moment I really didn't mind that we didn't but now I kinda regret it..
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 31st, 2007 at 07:45am
jodieth:
i told my mom i would be staying really late to meet them and she said there isn't any point because they run off the stage and get ina car before you know they have gone because they have got roadies ans stuff to collect instruments and stuff, not sure if moms just telling me this to get home quicker :S

no i don't think that's true, mcr are not mean.Because i waited like 2 hours after a concert and i hugged gerard and frank and had a little chit chat with the band, it was really awsome. :]
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
March 31st, 2007 at 09:31am
How sad am i, i've actually planned what i'm gonna wear/say if i meet them.
I'm gonna have 'Not afraid' written up my arm.
Prolly steal one of Gerard's make up ideas.
And maybe, so they can vaugely remember me, i'm going to be wearing a sign saying "Hug me, i'm huggable."

And i know that having huge hyperventilation, spazzing, teenie attacks bother the guys so i'm going to try and remain cool and talk to them like regular people, despite the fact that these guys are my heros.

Does that sound good? Or would the sign be too much and freak them out? I dunno, just me trying to be funny and whore a hug while i'm at it. xD
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 09:43am
My sister met them on the plane to NJ.
They were a few rows behind
And chased Frank in the book shop.

edit//And threw a book at him!

I've never met them though x[
But if I do I'm asking if they remember her...
xmcraddictx
Killjoy
xmcraddictx
March 31st, 2007 at 06:50pm
i remember when i asked gerard for a hug XD he was like "sure come on in!" and held his arms out and im like omfg....YAY ily gerard. Very Happy