Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
fuck_thats_good
Fabulous Killjoy
fuck_thats_good
February 16th, 2007 at 12:22am
i love both MCR and the used...i think they both make amazing music.

I feel really sorry for Bert becuase he is taking the blame for everything, like my mum said their are two sides to every story and you should make judgement if you don't know the whole story. I am not saying that bert should be excused for wat he said bout MCR but i think you have to look at it from his piont of view. i know if one of my best friend didn't wanna be friends anymore i would be pretty hurt aswell. Also i think Bert has alot of under lying problem which he needs to sort out and hopefully he dose sort himself out because he is an incredible musician and i hope he is around for a long time so we can enjoy future used cds.
the used.
In The Murder Scene
the used.
February 16th, 2007 at 05:12am
Yeah, as I said; I don't know what's been said between MCR and Bert, but they should really solve it.
It's not good for non of them...
+I’m a retard and you should fear me+
My Chemical Romance April 9 th 2007 & June 2007
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
February 16th, 2007 at 08:07am
according to my friend they fought because Bert wanted to use "Under Pressure" for their cd but Gerard didn't want to.
and after that it was just a full-blown argument.
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
February 16th, 2007 at 08:24am
I got this from wikipedia:
In a recent interview with Blender magazine Gerard revealed the true manner of the falling out. After he sobered up their friendship turned sour, and soon thereafter McCracken reportedly began to trash-talk My Chemical Romance. Way stated that he hasn't spoken to Bert since the San Diego stop of the Warped Tour on June 30, 2005. McCracken had tried to distract fans from My Chemical Romance's set with a megaphone, but failed. "It was really unfortunate" says Way. Bert declined to comment.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 16th, 2007 at 09:21am
the thing about under pressure isn't true, i don't think. howard benson [who produced the song] said that when the two bands got together to do the song, the media blew everything out of proportion.
i have a feeling the idea of gerard and bert 'splitting up' because of gee getting sober isn't necessarily true either.
someone on the used's thread compared dates of when gerard got sober and when him and bert stopped talking and gerard was sober for a good while before him and bert had their falling out.

so right now i'm running with bert's claim that mcr became big-headed, which i don't think they did, but that's how bert sees it.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 16th, 2007 at 10:46am
I've never really liked Bert. The ''falling out'' happened 2 years ago and he is still going on about it. I really think he should get over it, you know?
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 10:50am
i just don't get why he is doing this!! i agree he should get over it by now, but there must be a logical explanation
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 16th, 2007 at 10:56am
Philippa Way:
i just don't get why he is doing this!! i agree he should get over it by now, but there must be a logical explanation

(This is just my opinion)
I hardly hear anything of The Used and the only time I do, it's connected to MCR and the falling out. Maybe he is just doing it to get people to take interest in his band (pretty much like Eliza Laughing)..
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 11:05am
makes a good point
SEXYPANTS!!!
Salute You in Your Grave
SEXYPANTS!!!
February 16th, 2007 at 11:32am
My theory is that if everyone stops talking about it they are bound to talk about it
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 12:06pm
eh?
SEXYPANTS!!!
Salute You in Your Grave
SEXYPANTS!!!
February 16th, 2007 at 01:14pm
I mean if we stop talking about it compeltly...like get rid of all the theories about what happened and get rid of all the stuff people said maybe they'll be like lets just tell them or they work it out them self because it's just Gerard and Bert not the whole band when he talks about MCR he means Gerard ....so I think we should leave them alone because they are prbably fed up with it with all the reporters asking them the questions every interveiw they have
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 16th, 2007 at 01:25pm
oh okay
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 16th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Bess:
Bert is amazing. End of.
I just watched Berth and the guy is amazing.
He spoke about losing his girlfriend and unborn child.
Maybe people should remember that when they decide to slate him.
I think the guy has a right to be a little messed up, don't you?

I may not really like Bert, but I've heard about that and I feel sorry for him anyways. I never got to know much about him, so hearing about what happened with him and MCR made me not have much respect for him at all. But at the same time, I don't think anyone should have to go through something like that.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 17th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Sammie:
I've never really liked Bert. The ''falling out'' happened 2 years ago and he is still going on about it. I really think he should get over it, you know?

i agree. its pants. he should really get over it, you dont hear gerard of anyone in my chem bitching about it do ya?
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 17th, 2007 at 05:54pm
bamcr:
I'm sick and tired of the whole Gee and Bert problem.

I am, as well. In all honesty, even if what Bert did was wrong and if he did really say that, I still love him. I don't know what it is but everytime someone makes fun of Bert because of that I get sort of ticked off. I don't want to cause issues because of my point of view I'm just stating my opinion. I think we should leave it be and let it go. It's done with.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 17th, 2007 at 05:57pm
Bess:
Bert is amazing. End of.
I just watched Berth and the guy is amazing.
He spoke about losing his girlfriend and unborn child.
Maybe people should remember that when they decide to slate him.
I think the guy has a right to be a little messed up, don't you?

BTW...I totally love you for your opinion^.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 17th, 2007 at 05:57pm
Sammie:

He's trying to get over it. It's not his fault interviewers keep bringing it up. He was quiet about it most of the time until now. I'm guessing that he's just saying most of the shit to get them to shut the hell up about it. Seriously, put yourself in his shoes. I'd do the same thing. He's probably just sick of being overshadowed by MCR and shit and when The Used are trying to release a new album, who wants to really hear about someone you're not on friendly terms with that person?
eatmewhileimhot.
Joining The Black Parade
eatmewhileimhot.
February 17th, 2007 at 08:29pm
To tell you the truth I, personally, have no clue as to which side one should take.I'm mean, I'm not taking anybody's side but ...Only Gerard and Bert knows what happened between them..and I hope they'll one day get over it...but until then they can contuniue to lie to the media( and i'm not saying that they are lying...who knows this feud could just be a big big misunderstanding..). I hope one day they get over it and move on....until then...
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
February 17th, 2007 at 10:02pm
^Exactly. I'm not taking sides. We don't really know exactly in detail what's going on. It's not like Bert is plotting Gerard' death -_-.