Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 19th, 2007 at 07:21pm
Bess:
Bert is amazing. End of.
I just watched Berth and the guy is amazing.
He spoke about losing his girlfriend and unborn child.
Maybe people should remember that when they decide to slate him.
I think the guy has a right to be a little messed up, don't you?

I agree with you yet again, Bess.

The Used and MCR are my two favourite bands. They can shit-talk each other as much as they want, that does not stop them being amazing people, amazing musicians and both Bert and Gerard being complete inspirations to me.

As some people know, I have Gerard's signature tattooed onto my left wrist. At the end of May, I'll be getting Bert's signature on my opposite wrist. So basically, I will have matching tattoos of men that dislike each other. Does that matter? NO. I will support both men (face it, it's a fight between them two, not between the bands) until the end.

People should stop judging them by what they say and see them in their own light.
Murder Magician
Salute You in Your Grave
Murder Magician
March 19th, 2007 at 07:22pm
Bert does deserve some respect. & Everyone who is asaying it's all out of jealousy, how can you even say that? It's such a bias opinion, in my eyes. I love The Used & I love MCR.

But I am not going to choose a band over another because of a fall out THEY had.

Whatever happened between them is, between them, and if they choose to say more on it in interviews then so be it but until then none of us really KNOW what happened.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 19th, 2007 at 07:55pm
idk

I don't think MCR is big-headed
they care about the music and the people who listen to them, not about themselves, or the money...

Bert, deja jealous??
Very Happy
just messin
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 19th, 2007 at 07:59pm
nine volt heart.:
I agree with you yet again, Bess.

The Used and MCR are my two favourite bands. They can shit-talk each other as much as they want, that does not stop them being amazing people, amazing musicians and both Bert and Gerard being complete inspirations to me.

As some people know, I have Gerard's signature tattooed onto my left wrist. At the end of May, I'll be getting Bert's signature on my opposite wrist. So basically, I will have matching tattoos of men that dislike each other. Does that matter? NO. I will support both men (face it, it's a fight between them two, not between the bands) until the end.

People should stop judging them by what they say and see them in their own light.

Thank you, and I agree with you too. What happened between Gerard and Bert shouldn't affect peoples opinions of either band. And people shouldn't be so quick to judge Bert in all of this. Nobody knows what went on, nobody can really have an informed opinion on this whole thing because we only know little snip-bits of what actually happened.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 19th, 2007 at 08:00pm
I think the most likely reason of "the fall-out" was because Gerard quit drinking, and it's probably something they used to do together (Drunk ) and now they can't. It makes me sad tho, I wish they could make up. Cry
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 19th, 2007 at 08:11pm
I wish they could make up, too. (Kiss and make up Smile)
But shit happens. Maybe it was left on bad terms and they just don't wanna deal with it. Who knows. The important thing is that they haven't killed one another. >_>...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 19th, 2007 at 08:13pm
We should lock them in a room together and not let them out until they're friends with benefits again.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 19th, 2007 at 08:15pm
why are we laughing?:
We should lock them in a room together and not let them out until they're friends with benefits again.

I can just tell how that is going to work out...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 19th, 2007 at 08:17pm
D:

...Why don't you tell us how it's going to turn out. You know you want to...
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 19th, 2007 at 08:23pm
why are we laughing?:
D:

...Why don't you tell us how it's going to turn out. You know you want to...

Mr. Green Oh yes I do. But let's leave that for our imaginations.

Anyway, If Bert and Gee were on good terms again I'd be happy. But it's cool if they don't want to be friends anymore. Hey, maybe Gee did get a bit cocky (please don't bash me for that) and Bert didn't like it. I really have no idea WHY they aren't friends anymore. I don't know the real story behind the fall out. But they're still amazing guys and they're leaving it alone. Which is what I like about them. Bert is going around and talking shit about Gee and Gee isn't talking shit about Bert.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 19th, 2007 at 08:57pm
Yeah! Pretty much all Bert does now is bash Gerard, but Gerard/MCR, but Gerard hasn't said ONE bad thing about Bert. Don't you just love him even more?

And I TOTALLY agree with the kiss and makeup thing. I hope it happens, that would be HOT.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 19th, 2007 at 08:59pm
heartache to sing:
Yeah! Pretty much all Bert does now is bash Gerard, but Gerard/MCR, but Gerard hasn't said ONE bad thing about Bert. Don't you just love him even more?

And I TOTALLY agree with the kiss and makeup thing. I hope it happens, that would be HOT.

I didn't say that. I said they both don't bash eachother. Which is what I like.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 19th, 2007 at 09:51pm
Give Them Blood:
heartache to sing:

I didn't say that. I said they both don't bash eachother. Which is what I like.

Yea, I think Bert might bash them, but MCR doesn't back back, far as I know.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 19th, 2007 at 10:32pm
[quote="Give Them Blood
I didn't say that. I said they both don't bash eachother. Which is what I like.[/quote]

Hmm? You said that Bert is talking shit about Gerard.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 20th, 2007 at 06:15am
heartache to sing:

Bert doesn't bash them. He's bashed them what, once? And that was it. The last time he mentioned MCR, he said that he wished them all the best.

Why do people keep making out that Bert is slating MCR at like every opportunity? He DOESN'T.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 20th, 2007 at 12:15pm
Bess:

Bert doesn't bash them. He's bashed them what, once? And that was it. The last time he mentioned MCR, he said that he wished them all the best.

Why do people keep making out that Bert is slating MCR at like every opportunity? He DOESN'T.

Exactly. What, Bert said something about them in like, one interview. Im sure MCR have probably said things about them to, just not to the media. Some people aren't friends for the better. It's their decision if they don't want to be friends, it shouldn't affect anyones opinion on the music. I love both bands, and i just think it's their argument/fall out, let them get on with it.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 20th, 2007 at 12:20pm
^ Precisely!
CoryisnotokIpromise
Killjoy
CoryisnotokIpromise
March 20th, 2007 at 12:40pm
The Used and MCR are both great bands I hate that they're fighting and I hope its not true!!
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
March 20th, 2007 at 01:23pm
CoryisnotokIpromise:
The Used and MCR are both great bands I hate that they're fighting and I hope its not true!!
Yeah it is true. Ish.

I don't want to call it a 'fight' exactly, more just a disagreement. And whoever said they should kiss and make up, I agree. Wink
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
March 20th, 2007 at 01:46pm
As Bob said when the interviewer asked him "is that what happned when bert mccracken was on a megaphone at warped tour telling people not to watch you" he answered "Yeah pretty much! But you've got to take that dude with a grain of salt. You just can't take him seriously... our reaction was getting on stage and blowing his band completely away"

so i think we should do what bob says and take bert with a grain of salt.. watever that means...