Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 17th, 2007 at 10:15pm
I'm not taking sides, but I think Bert broke up with them because My Chemical Romance used to be less popular than The Used, but now My Chem is really big and Bert's jealous. Though Bert does have a reason to be.
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
February 17th, 2007 at 10:24pm
i'm not taking sides either
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
February 18th, 2007 at 05:51am
Give Them Blood:
Bess:
Bert is amazing. End of.
I just watched Berth and the guy is amazing.
He spoke about losing his girlfriend and unborn child.
Maybe people should remember that when they decide to slate him.
I think the guy has a right to be a little messed up, don't you?

BTW...I totally love you for your opinion^.

Thank you!
I'm just glad somebody else shares it. People seem so quick to judge Bert and to assume he's the bad guy.
I'm not happy with the things he's said about MCR, but at the same time I take them with a pinch of salt.
SEXYPANTS!!!
Salute You in Your Grave
SEXYPANTS!!!
February 18th, 2007 at 02:04pm
I wish all this would stop and Gee and Bert be friends again....Because they looked soo cute together!...But tht's just my opinion....I know some people don't like them together but me and my friend do...
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
March 18th, 2007 at 09:31pm
Bert is a total a-hole, I can't stand him, the only reason he talks sh*t about MCR is cos he's jealous that the Used isn't as successful as MCR. Evil or Very Mad Bert needs to go have "fun" with himself
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
March 19th, 2007 at 12:53am
Oh muffin, you cannot possibly believe a man named Bert over our gods, can you? After all, this is the guy who broke Kelly Osbourne's heart and sent her into spiraling drug abuse....
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 19th, 2007 at 06:19am
And once again, people fail to see that there could be two sides to the story...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 19th, 2007 at 10:56am
Gee has already stated that this started with a dispute over who got to use "Under Pressure" on their cd. So I can only assume that a) Bert found this disagreement to be an indicator of MCR's swelled heads going up their arses, or b) Bert is insane. I suspect it's probably a little bit of both.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 19th, 2007 at 12:48pm
i love both bands, and i love Bert. I think he is an amazing singer, and i like him just as much as i like MCR. i'm not gonna take sides on it, it's their fall out and we should let them get on with it. if they don't wanna be friends no more, thats their choice.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 19th, 2007 at 01:07pm
Casualty Of Society:
i love both bands, and i love Bert. I think he is an amazing singer, and i like him just as much as i like MCR. i'm not gonna take sides on it, it's their fall out and we should let them get on with it. if they don't wanna be friends no more, thats their choice.

THANK YOU! Finally there's someone else who doesn't want to rip the shit out of poor Bert. MCR are my favourite band, I take their sides in everything, but this case is just silly because none of us know what went on behind closed doors. Nobodies in any position to judge anyone, really.
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
March 19th, 2007 at 01:17pm
its just jealousy with him hes too obvious
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 19th, 2007 at 02:58pm
Jealous!
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
March 19th, 2007 at 03:04pm
I love the used and i love mcr, i am not going to take sides because I have no idea why they really aren't speaking, but like in most situations it is never one villian versus one saint so Gerard could have done wrong as much as Bert could have who can say? All I know is I still love them both...

Berts been through a lot though(I know Gerard has too) but give him some slack everyone knows he can be a livewire, and he probably acted out of anger in the past, but now i think he has calmed down and he has handle himself quite well, he has wished Gerard and MCR all the best what else can he do?
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
March 19th, 2007 at 03:54pm
I love Bert, he is incredible, he is talented, his voice is amazing, he does have a reason to be upset, i just wish that the whole thing with Bert and Gee will stop and they can get along with eachother, i'm not saying that they have to be best of friends but i just wish that they could just get along, sometimes i don't agree with what Bert says about them, i think that he says some things about MCR that he shouldnt, that maybe are kind of insulting, i think he should of thought about it and trying to take the fallout with Gee abit better, i mean a megaphone, thats just abit....but he is still talented and an amazing person, he could be jealous and maybe he is, maybe he is just sort of taking his anger out of them at the moment because MCR are doing so well, but i love them both too much.! Very Happy
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
March 19th, 2007 at 04:32pm
Stop calling him jealous, whoever did.

He has issues, he has problems like everyone else. Just because he's 'fallen out' with Gerard/MCR, everyone automatically chooses sides. And this being a MCR website, it's not surprising so many people are slating Bert. Do you think that Gerard and the guys are sitting at home calling him jealous and making fun of him? No. Because they're not immature and childish, unlike some people here. Bert may have made mistakes, but I defy anyone who says that they themselves are perfect.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:33pm
^^ I agree.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 19th, 2007 at 06:07pm
in-fucking-sanity.:
Stop calling him jealous, whoever did.

He has issues, he has problems like everyone else. Just because he's 'fallen out' with Gerard/MCR, everyone automatically chooses sides. And this being a MCR website, it's not surprising so many people are slating Bert.
No, really? Anyways. I say it's either jealousy or he turned on MCR when Gerard sobered up.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 19th, 2007 at 06:10pm
Well said, Blue!
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 19th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Demolition_Lovers977:
I love Bert, he is incredible, he is talented, his voice is amazing, he does have a reason to be upset, i just wish that the whole thing with Bert and Gee will stop and they can get along with eachother, i'm not saying that they have to be best of friends but i just wish that they could just get along, sometimes i don't agree with what Bert says about them, i think that he says some things about MCR that he shouldnt, that maybe are kind of insulting, i think he should of thought about it and trying to take the fallout with Gee abit better, i mean a megaphone, thats just abit....but he is still talented and an amazing person, he could be jealous and maybe he is, maybe he is just sort of taking his anger out of them at the moment because MCR are doing so well, but i love them both too much.! Very Happy

Amazingly said. I am so sick of people bashing on Bert. He is amazing. Yes, he's insane at times and he was a jackass to MCR at a show but you have to let it go, people. He's been through so much. I will never disrespect him any less. I wont choose sides because that's pointless.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 19th, 2007 at 07:20pm
^ My point exactly. People should watch Berth and get a reality check.