Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 3rd, 2007 at 05:21pm
XD Are you writing a fanfic or something? I always thought they were an easy couple to write about.

I started out thinking they had a 100% platonic relationship myself, but the more I learned the more I doubt that's true.

Most people I know seem to feel that way.

& &Same. My uncle is a weed farmer. Loves the stuff, but isn't addicted
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 3rd, 2007 at 06:15pm
LoversHeartDisease:
XD Are you writing a fanfic or something? I always thought they were an easy couple to write about.

I started out thinking they had a 100% platonic relationship myself, but the more I learned the more I doubt that's true.

Most people I know seem to feel that way.

& &Same. My uncle is a weed farmer. Loves the stuff, but isn't addicted

Yes I am Smile

And yeah I am on the same page with you.. I used to laugh when people started talking about that but, no it just seems like maybe they did have something more going on.
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 3rd, 2007 at 07:30pm
Ipromise:
no .. most drug addicts start with weed .. then they want something more becuse you get used to the weed ..

People do say that weed can lead on to people moving on to harder drugs. However I don't think thats true at all. Some people do try other drug, but it depends on the person, its nothing to do with getting used to weed. Thats a bit like saying once you get used to drinking alcohol you move on to smoking weed. I know a lot of people that have smoked weed for a long time but would never touch anything else because they know the risks.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 3rd, 2007 at 10:58pm
Gerard McCracken.:
Lik, whenever you read this. Your icon makes me: In Love
Mwah! :*

Ipromise:
have you never gone to like a drug lecture in your school . you can NEVER just juse!
you will becuome a addict ,you just cant just use.

They're just trying to scare you.
You CAN just use.
When I was your age they told me the same bullshit at school too.
And then I got older and realised...wait, pot's not so bad.

Bert's been through that shit, the addict stage. And he's not anymore, thankfully.
So if the man wants to smoke a joint and have some beer, then go for it, I say.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 4th, 2007 at 03:48am
I have smoked pot before. I haven't done it in a long time. That stuff did not make me addicted to weed the next day. I know a LOT of stoners, they are addicted. I have one or two puffs maybe every six months, but it most certainly did not make me a druggie in any way. And I would prefer Bert smoking pot then shooting up Heroine(sp?).
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 4th, 2007 at 07:10am
Seriously, weed does not make you move on to harder stuff. The only people who say that are real druggies who are looking for an excuse or parents/teachers who trying to scare kids into smoking it in the first place. I'm not saying excessive use of it isn't bad for you, but it will not make you want to move onto other drugs, only you can do that. Anyway the only reason I said anything about Bert taking drugs in the first place was because people have been using Berts 'drug problem' as an excuse to bitch about him which wasn't fair, I think we should maybe move on now cause this isn't really about Bert and Gerard anymore.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 4th, 2007 at 12:29pm
thank you Sweet Revenge.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
July 4th, 2007 at 03:58pm
*Interrupts*

I never liked Bert; I always found him irritating. And, er, unhygienic. Shocked I don't know what the nature of Gee's past relationship with him was but I have to admit I'm glad they don't seem to get along anymore. Bert is very childish; that story about him taking the megaphone to try to stop people going to see MCR is ridiculous. The guy's a prat.

As far as I can tell. Question

*Carry on!* Smile
Meeshell
Awake and Unafraid
Meeshell
July 4th, 2007 at 05:20pm
honestly, i think bert is being such an ass about the whole thing even 3 yrs later cuz he misses My Chem. I came into all this rly late, so i dont know exactly what went down, but i do like the way that Gerard is handling it compared to Bert's actions, i think bert is being rly immature, but thats just me
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 4th, 2007 at 08:41pm
No, Gerard should take things head on instead of ignoring him..Bert wants him to NOTICE him..that's why he's doing this. Even though Bert is immature, there is something very pure in his actions regarding Gerard and there always has been
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 4th, 2007 at 08:54pm
^ Exactly.

When you ignore a child, what do they do? Throw a temper tantrum. Cry. Anything to get your attention.

Bert's craving Gerard to acknowledge him. He misses him <3

Pixie-Gates:
And, er, unhygienic.

Haha, part of the reason I love him.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 4th, 2007 at 10:43pm
I agree I think Bert is trying to garner a response from Gee, who has thus far been completely silent on the subject, except for mentioning the megaphone incident (even then, only because the interviewer asked.) He won't admit it, Bert, but he's totally still wrapped up in all that. Lies for the Liars? Totally about Gee, start to finish, I don't care what he says LMAO Killer shit, though.
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 5th, 2007 at 06:11am
skittles o.O:
honestly, i think bert is being such an ass about the whole thing even 3 yrs later cuz he misses My Chem. I came into all this rly late, so i dont know exactly what went down, but i do like the way that Gerard is handling it compared to Bert's actions, i think bert is being rly immature, but thats just me

No offence but if you've come into this late and don't know the whole story maybe you shouldn't judge Bert straight away. I'm not flaming you, I know Bert is immature, but if you read some of the posts on here you would know that there are a lot of reasons WHY he acts the way he does. I'm not going to go into the details again but maybe read back a few pages and then form an opinion on him? There are two sides to every story.

I think you're right, Bert does miss My Chem but they don't seem to miss him, thats why he's more emotional about the fall out. Bert cares about it and he's been hurt, whereas Gerard doesn't seem to be bothered. Not only has Gerard ignored the problem instead of trying to sort it out, but during interviews he has even denied there was one in the first place, making Bert out to be a liar. If you fell out with your best friend wouldn't it upset you even more if they didn't care about it?

The megaphone thing was really childish, but Bert is not as mature as most people his age and can't handle his feelings very well. When he did that he was clearly very upset and didn't know how to deal with it so he acted out like a child would. However like I said there are reasons for the way he is so its not all his fault.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
July 5th, 2007 at 06:30am
askheylik:
Bert's craving Gerard to acknowledge him. He misses him <3

awwwwwwww In Love

i never thought of it like that.
its possible.

Totally about Gee, start to finish, I don't care what he says LMAO Killer shit, though.

*sings chorus of "find a way"*
Naughty
persona non grata
Killjoy
persona non grata
July 5th, 2007 at 06:53am
hm, i'm thinking that bert just misses gerard. i mean, who wouldn't? i feel sort of bad for him. sure, he doesn't have to be an ass about it, but perhaps he's just a little broken hearted. for some reason i just can't seem to believe that they only had a platonic relationship. neither would be so fucked up about it if there wasn't more to the story than they're telling. as of late, i'm sure we could agree that mcr can be a group of pretty secretive guys. you never know what's actually going on.
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 5th, 2007 at 06:58am
Clap

Well said basketcase!
LineAndSinker
Killjoy
LineAndSinker
July 5th, 2007 at 07:33am
LoversHeartDisease:
Hey guys, I went to The Used concert live in Melbourne last night (saturday), and I just wanted to share some of the things Bert said about Gerard.

1) In Take it away, he sung "I lost all doubt in a fuck that shit while flicking off.

2) He added in a verse during All that I've got "Fuck your bass, fuck your face, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, fuck Gerard and Fuck the Liars"

3) During in one of his many talks, he made a refernce to a "fake band"

4) In Liar Liar (burn in hell) he sung in the last line "Your a liar Gerard you bastard"

Wow. That's harsh. You can very well see that Bert's really mad about what happened between him and Gerard - whatever it was...

I don't think "Bert needs to grow up". Well, he's done many stupid things in relation to his hate for MCR and they are childish, but nobody's perfect. His behaviour isn't right, but I believe he's just hurt and it's easy to understand.

And I still believe in the lovestory theory.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 5th, 2007 at 08:20am
^ That's because the lovestory theory is true x]
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 5th, 2007 at 08:48am
LoversHeartDisease: Holy shit, it's getting worse. WTF did Gerard do to him?
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 5th, 2007 at 09:06am
^ Fucked him around. Literally.

zing!