Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 01:03am
LoversHeartDisease:

Dingo, Im not sure about your theory. Gerard is like..the GAYEST man I have ever seen..so Im not sure having a woman around would do him good.
I always just bust to saying that
GERARD, YOUR SUCH A GAY! STOP BEING SUCH A GAY!
^I don't mean this offensively BTW. I usually do it with my gay friends ^^

Yeah Gerard is pretty fruity lol, no worries i know you mean no harm.

Thnaks Stolen Baby On Board Smile I keep having daydreams of what those two would be like with a couple of kids, real domestic.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 01:06am
Oh god...what a scenario

Gerard *in a high pitched voice: DAMION! Your going to miss piano lessons!!

Bert: He's 7 years old..isn't it about time you stop putting him in dresses

Gerard: BUT THEY LOOK SO PRETTY!

Bert: SHUT UP CUNT

*violent make up session starts while the chils stares with a look of horror on his face
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 02:00am
Lmao! Oh what sick, beautiful, fucked up family they will be
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 02:11am
Well I always thought it was weird that Bert and Gerard got along, they just seem like two guys that wouldn't be able to understand eachother: Gerard bleeds sweet, innocent, nieve, and calm, while Bert is like this violent hellfire of emotions. I guess they balanced eachother out...but it's still odd to think about the match up.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 02:16am
I always thought that behind closed doors they were a lot like each other. Gerard isn't as innocent as he looks and Bert isn't as crass as he likes to come off..He's a real softey under all that armour...The more I think about it the more they seem perfect for each other.

EDIT btw on the team gerbert myspace, that comment that Gerard made about seeing Bert naked, when was that? If you know....Also totally forgot when MCR actually met The Used...
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 02:20am
^///////////^

I donno, I think Gerard comes of as a little into himself behind closed doors, but most people that were ignored/or teased all of their life are pretty sweet at heart.
BERT though..he's definatly not what he seems, but the thing about him from what I have gathered is that he has very intense emotional rifts. He's GOT to be bipolar. And he's very obsessive. I can't see Gerard relating very much to that. Maybe he was the guy to catch Bert when he fell (Because it seems like at that time Bert was such a mess he probably couldn't help Gerard when he was in trouble)
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 02:29am
Yeah I can see where you're coming from on that. haha "you can stay and watch me fall, and of cource I'll ask for help!" Oh now I know that song was about Gerard. anyway

Bert had it rough too, so they probably related to each other quite well, I mean people say a lot of nasty things about Bert that just aren't called for and Im sure he's gotten that for a huge part of his life. Especially when he was homeless.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 02:34am
*cries for Bert*
And the poor boy lost his girl and baby...his BABY.

That and I think something serious must have happened, because he stopped growing emotionally at like...7. I mean oh hell yeh he's cute....but it's also sad. And he used to be Straight Edge. Something serious must have hit him to force him into all of those drugs ><;

I LOVE YOU BERT!

(I wanna see a fanfic where we get to see a bit of Bert's past and Gerard helps him with them demons <3 )
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 02:38am
I didn't know Bert used to bestraight edge, yes I would like to see that too.

At the MCR show I went to I should have yelled out "Gerard stop being an ass and apologise for lying...He needs you" Sad
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 02:41am
OMFG YES!

My friends and I always joke that the first thing we do when we see Gee again is to hold out a phone and he like

CALL BERT

(we have his cell phone number ^^)

Yeh, he used to hang out with the sXe scene until his parents and him started fighting.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 02:49am
I know right? If somebody would just make those talk it out, they probably would be on their way to mending things by now.

You have his cell #? O_o

Ah, I can't remember where I read it but the shit with him and his parents is sad.. I wonder if they've worked things out.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 02:54am
Yeh dude. You know the band Bleed the Dream? They are friends with him and my Bassist is one of the heads of their street team ^^

INDEED THEY WOULD! But Gee is like "NO IMMA IGNORE YOU BERT!"

AND IGNORING BERT MAKES HIM CRY!

I *think* they have he's mentioned seeing them in the last few years. Does anyone know?
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 10th, 2007 at 03:00am
Oh that's awesome and my bro loves Bleed the Dream

Yes of course, but mister Way will not be moved by temper tantrums or blatant cries for attention/affection...That's all beneath him , at least that's how he comes off sometimes. Bert can't forget him, but he can just toss Bert aside like he's nothing.

I have no idea but it would be nice if his parents would reconcile with him...Fuck they have a great son...I think so anyway.
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 10th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Dingo:
I didn't know Bert used to bestraight edge, yes I would like to see that too.

At the MCR show I went to I should have yelled out "Gerard stop being an ass and apologise for lying...He needs you" Sad

Bert wasn't really straight edge out of choice, it was his parents who were. They were are very strict mormans which is why he got kicked out at such a young age. I hate to say it but I don't think his parents are going to try and make up with him. They pretty much disowned him when he was just a kid because he didn't agree with a lot of their beliefs, they are very religous and Bert is basically the direct opposite of what they want him to be. Even if he changed (which doesn't look likely) I doubt they would forgive him Crying or Very sad
XStay_AwakeX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStay_AwakeX
July 10th, 2007 at 06:08pm
wow. i've been reading since page like...53. GERBERT FOREVER. and i totally agree i cought fire is about Gerard. hehe. its my new favorite song.
but yeahh. if someone made them talk it out, they would probably get over it and end this silliness'

COMEON GERARD!
COME ON BERT!
STOP FIGHTING!
GET MARRIED!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 10th, 2007 at 06:14pm
...every song is about Gerard. Every. Song.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 10th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Gerard McCracken.:

iawtc.

Even the songs The Used didn't write, all their cover songs are about Gerard. "Merry Christmas (War Is Over)" is totally about Gee.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 10th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Exactly. Even Queso is about Gerard.
XStay_AwakeX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStay_AwakeX
July 10th, 2007 at 06:24pm
Gerard McCracken.:

yes. definently.

hah. im never gonna listen to any of their songs without thinking..hehe. Gerard. or somthing.

when i first listened to Under Pressure i was like..whoa. it almost seems like when they were recording it and whatnot they were looking at each other like.hmm. i dont know how to put it but, the part, 'love dares you to care for the people on the tedge of the night and love dares you to chage your ways of caring about ourselfs' that part, like they seemed in love. any one agree?
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 10th, 2007 at 06:33pm
Gerard McCracken.:
Exactly. Even Queso is about Gerard.

Yeah, but that's obvious. Everyone knows how much Gerard likes to eat, that little fatty.