Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 5th, 2007 at 02:55pm
XDD HURRAY FOR THE LOVE STORY THEORY

Ok, what can y'all make of this. Because of Bert's hair, it seems that it's recent, but for some reason I don't believe it because its about as recent as that concert review I posted where he called Gee a liar and whatnot
It was posted 3 months ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jMO8j15zfI
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 5th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Grrr the comp won't let me watch it!! OH well. I don't care if ppl are sick of hearing this. I'm going on the love theory! I didn't use to believe it at first but girl, your theory does make alot of sense. And props to the sig I love it! Smile
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 5th, 2007 at 05:57pm
<3 Thank you. I feel popular now

Basically, they ask Bert at the end "Whats the deal with you and MyChem"

Bert replies "Nothing....Were all buddies"

But then like, a month later, he Gee at his show...so...

((EVERYONE converts to the love theory..BWAHAHAHA)
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 5th, 2007 at 06:29pm
I think Bert just says their buddies just so ppl can stop asking the poor man the same qestion every single time. Although it confuses al ot of ppl like me. Lol. Bert should just wear a t-shirt that says "STOP ASKING ME ABOUT GERARD." Then maybe ppl would take a hint.
I so convert to the love theory hahahaha!!! XD
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 5th, 2007 at 06:43pm
Yes the love story theory is attractive to me as of late... *sings 'I caught fire' and thinks of Berard*
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 5th, 2007 at 06:46pm
LOL Dingo, I just messaged you. Hehe. I've been having a little obsession with Berard lately. So not healthy. Smother Me/Under Pressure is gonna make me cry rolling on floor
persona non grata
Killjoy
persona non grata
July 5th, 2007 at 06:53pm
i just hope one day they're going to reconcile, because it seems that they were really happy when they were "friends". perhaps it was just all the drinking and the drugs that made them seem happy together, who knows, but i don't really want to believe that. i understand that they don't want to talk about it and some shitty stuff probably happened between them, but they're pretty much begging to be asked about it by always being so vague with their answers. if either of them ever tried to give anything close to the whole story, people would probably be pacified and stop asking so much. if they were more open about things, they would be far less likely to be interrogated in every interview. i think they're both just being a little silly about the whole thing. and they should know that if they don't tell us what really happened, that we're all going to assume that they were in love and someone broke someone's heart. because that's what happened, of course.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 5th, 2007 at 06:55pm
^I know! I was even thinking about today when I was walking home. Trying to piece together "evidence" to make it real lol, but I don't evidence I guess because it was real XD
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 5th, 2007 at 07:01pm
They really were happy together and drugs had nothing to do with it. Altho alcohol does loosen ppl up a bit haha. I seriosly don't think that Gerard or Bert is a hundred percent straight. And I'm not joking. Not that that's a bad thing its a wonderful thing hehe. I think something went on.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 5th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Oh yes, if not an awkard moment when they almost...Well um yeah, something went on...Tbh I don't think either of them is completely straight as well.
persona non grata
Killjoy
persona non grata
July 5th, 2007 at 07:37pm
i agree with all of you. i definitely don't believe for a second that either of them is totally straight. i just wish one or the other of them would tell the truth about the whole thing.

now for a different topic, i just read something online, and i could be like, the last one to know, but i read that "pretty handsome awkward" is about gerard. i haven't really gotten to listen to it thoroughly, but apparently bert and quinn told kerrang! that it was "about someone with short blond hair". any thoughts on that? i'm going to listen to it like, right away.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 5th, 2007 at 07:47pm
Well Bert said he likes kising guys Better. And why would Gee ruin his reputation as a new talent way back then by kissing Bert knowing how Homosexuallity isn't accepted..so ha

Gerbert is actually the sjips official name apparently. Like Sherbert..get it?

Im so glad people are catching back on. It seems like everyone gave up after they started fighting and chose a side. Let it be that that Team Gerbert will kick the asses of the other two teams and love will return!

and maybe if the two would coe out and talk about what happened, PEOPLE WOULD STOP ASKING. That's how you KNOW they have something to hide..they are willing to lie about being friends VS Telling the whole story.

Oh yes. Last issue to AP featured Bert. They asked him about it and he says he "doesn't give a shit about MyChem" because it was "3 years ago", and he "only blasts them because he's an asshole"

Friends..riiioote.

Yeh, that one is about Gee. He goes more into detail at concerts

Songs about Gee are Awkard and Liar Liar. Those are FOR SURES

I happen to think Smother me and With Me Tonight are also about him though
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 5th, 2007 at 09:42pm
Am I the only one that thinks 'I caught fire' is about Gerard, or at least a guy.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 6th, 2007 at 04:27am
Every song The Used has EVER done is about Gerard.
Even before they met each other.
Blue and Yellow? Yep, about Gee.

True story.
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
July 6th, 2007 at 04:36am
i heard that gee and bert used to sing I caught fire with eachother on tour.. i think it was ToC

I just watched the 7th Avenue interviews again and it made me sad cuz gee started to talk about a time when the used took them on tour and he mentioned them like they were just another band...

im gonna go watch berth now... or soon
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
July 6th, 2007 at 04:47am
"Sound Effects And Overdramatics"

When the shirt came off, it was all in time
When a m-m-m-minute turned into a mile
And then I broke that grin, and I cut it out
And you got all turned on by the taste of your sin
When I mention blue, all you thought was color
When you mention drugs, all I thought was sober
When your pants came off and I turned you over
When you mention blue

SO about gerbert!... i wish
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 6th, 2007 at 07:21am
Made with love at 4 AM

Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 6th, 2007 at 03:35pm
^^^^^WOW lol!! Okay Gee obviously has no problem with gay/bi guys right? SO WHY DOESN'T HE JUST ADMIT SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND BERT??? Come on Gee tell us!!!! Really, we don't care at all!!!

I SUPPORT BERARD/GERBERT 100000%!!!!
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
July 6th, 2007 at 04:30pm
wow...
im sick of it is this all you guys talk about/
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 6th, 2007 at 04:32pm
If you don't like it, don't read it. Nobody's forcing you. File

No offense, why bother coming in here if you're only going to complain.