mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 7th, 2007 at 02:44am
jacxqueline deathbed:
wow...
im sick of it is this all you guys talk about/
you, my dear, are an idiot.

Yes, that's all we talk about in this thread - that's all we're SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT. Otherwise its SPAM. Did you even think about what you were typing before you clicked submit? I bet you didn't. Guh.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
July 7th, 2007 at 05:24am
jacxqueline deathbed:
wow...
im sick of it is this all you guys talk about/

LOLZ

See what Lycia and Lik said.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 7th, 2007 at 08:49am
I like grapefruit.....

AND BERT LIKES GERARD!!!

Happy?
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
Jazz Hands
BroKeN_DeFeaTEdX
July 7th, 2007 at 09:18am
berts an idiot!

Who wouldn't want gerard as a friend??
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 7th, 2007 at 10:53am
briana_477:
berts an idiot!

Bert's as much of an idiot as I like you right now.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 7th, 2007 at 01:35pm
Get over yourself honey. After your little "fag" comment I really don't like you right now. Is this titled "Bert Hate Thread?" No. So take your immature comments somewhere else.

P.S.

GERARD LOVES BERT. BERT WANTS TO MARRY HIM, BERARD, BERARD, BERARD. Don't go on this thread to complain about it.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
July 7th, 2007 at 01:57pm
Gerard and Bert need to give love one more chance
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 7th, 2007 at 02:00pm
Amen to that.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 7th, 2007 at 04:11pm
briana_477:
berts an idiot!

Who wouldn't want gerard as a friend??
Stop making fun of Bert, this isn't what this thread is about. I'm surprised you didn't say anything worse like you ever so eloquently did the last time.

And I can think of many people who wouldn't want him as a friend. If you've actually read through this thread many suspect it was Gerard who didn't want to be Bert's friend. So yeah... reverse your names around a little and stop putting the total blame on Bert.

kthnx.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 9th, 2007 at 04:48am
Bert is the male version of me in EVERY respect besides the drugs and that he is less self concious.

So im hurt now Sad

Who wouldn't want BERT as a friend. The lead singer from 30 Seconds to Mars described him as the sweetest person in the world, and TOTALLY snuggable. <3
I think just because he tries to be an ass on TV doesn't mean he is one. Heres a cute example
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eGtXlybZlJU
He is REALLY REALLY high in this interview, but he's sweet as pie. He acts like an innocent little 5 year old.

Anyway
http://community.livejournal.com/bert_and_gerard/646517.html#cutid1
Everyone should read this. It blew my mind.

Can someone get this thread name changed to the Bert/Gerard thread? That's sort of what it is...
SEXYPANTS!!!
Salute You in Your Grave
SEXYPANTS!!!
July 9th, 2007 at 06:34am
Seriously, I think this thread has gotten way out of hand.

It's not for calling Bert an Asshole or an idoit. It's to discuss the things on what the either of them did or said to make the friends ship crumble.

I'll say this one more time, since I said it a long time ago, sometimes it isn't just Bert VS. MCR. So stop pin pointing him for most of it.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 9th, 2007 at 07:25am
XD I think a lot of the time Bert is a good place to go. A lot of people think that it's all Bert's fault, and hey, thats ok..they are just misinformed and we need to tell them different. A few months ago, I would have probably posted something like "YEH BERTS AN ASS, IM GLAD THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS"
Because that's what most people think.
It sucks, but I think this thread also provides some truth to people, so I think its ok to talk about Bert for awhile..to show people what DIDN'T Happen, but I think the first post should be edited with links to our theories or SOMETHING.
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
July 9th, 2007 at 07:52am
Bert is Great. Gerard is Great. Its a sure shame that they don't get along, but regardless of being together they make Great music and that is what counts for me... sure i would love to see them reconcile in the future.
Dan.
Demolition Lover
Dan.
July 9th, 2007 at 08:10am
LoversHeartDisease:
Anyway
http://community.livejournal.com/bert_and_gerard/646517.html#cutid1
Everyone should read this. It blew my mind.

That reduced me to tears.

lightning_zap:
Bert is Great. Gerard is Great. Its a sure shame that they don't get along, but regardless of being together they make Great music and that is what counts for me... sure i would love to see them reconcile in the future.
Yeh exactly.
People shouldn't allow the falling out make them hate one of the bands and choose a side.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 9th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Awwwww, he was talking about Allison in that video...Myabe by share "everything with" he meant He could tell her that he's bi and inlove with Gerard, but is also fallen for her two. And they can move to Utah and be one big happy bi-sexual polygamist family
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 9th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Dingo:
Awwwww, he was talking about Allison in that video...Myabe by "share everything with" he meant He could tell her that he's bi and inlove with Gerard, but is also fallen for her too. And they can move to Utah and be one big happy bi-sexual polygamist family
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 9th, 2007 at 08:17pm
I like his relationship with Allison (they are still together right?)

I really suport both herXHim and HimXGerard. I am not sure who he really loves/loved, but I think they are both very sweet relationships, and both people bring out a special part of him ^///////^
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 9th, 2007 at 10:25pm
Wow, Bert was BAKED in that video, lmao. But still, stoned off his ass or not, I think he's really really sweet.

I haven't resorted to taking sides, never will. Ever. Ever Ever Ever.

Dingo, you rule by the way. Thats so gonna happen in the future, just wait.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 9th, 2007 at 10:34pm
http://youtube.com/watch?v=phoN1z-g4XM

This one is my other favorite..he's the little brat next door Bert in this video, but DAMN he's precious ><;

Dingo, Im not sure about your theory. Gerard is like..the GAYEST man I have ever seen..so Im not sure having a woman around would do him good.
I always just bust to saying that
GERARD, YOUR SUCH A GAY! STOP BEING SUCH A GAY!
^I don't mean this offensively BTW. I usually do it with my gay friends ^^
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 10th, 2007 at 12:27am
GAAHHHHHH I love that video!!! Bert just gets funnier and funnier everytime he speaks.

"They should have taped us doin' the you-know-what."
Wow