Don't have an account? Create one!

Does liking this band affect your life?

AuthorMessage
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
July 1st, 2007 at 12:00pm
Yeah. I think they've changed alotta peoples lives.
I'm forever thinking about them, and everything i see i usually relate to them. The other day, i had a test and i had to choose like words from a list and one of them was "Parade" then there was something like "John (cant remember the dudes name) couldn't find his way _______"
and the word that went there was "home". My Way Home is Through You came into my head. My friends all think i am weird 'cuz i never shutup about them or INO. They're always like "Your never gonna meet MCR. So just get a life and start thinking about something else" But i just cant. I get called Emo all the time but i dont give a shit. MCR made me realise that i just am who i am, and theres nothing wrong with that.
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
July 1st, 2007 at 12:08pm
Yeah it kinad has affected my life. My parents and sister seem to think that's all I talk about and think about when it isn't but they keep giving me lectures about how in 10 years they won't even matter to me(which is a lie) and how I need to focus on school and what-not.It drives me up the wall but they knwo better than to ground me of MCR.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
July 1st, 2007 at 12:12pm
of course they have affected my life. if they didn't affect my life how could i even say that i am a fan?

in order to appreciate them they need to have an affect on yout life somehow, whether it be influencing you to do something (NOT bad shit) or look up something new, that is an affect on your life.
Veeolin
Jazz Hands
Veeolin
July 1st, 2007 at 01:42pm
Frank Bellamy.:
of course they have affected my life. if they didn't affect my life how could i even say that i am a fan?

in order to appreciate them they need to have an affect on yout life somehow, whether it be influencing you to do something (NOT bad shit) or look up something new, that is an affect on your life.

I second that.

Yeah. I won't forget MCR. I bet there's loads of people who say that, and I bet a bunch of them will. I won't. I can't.
helena24
Fabulous Killjoy
helena24
July 1st, 2007 at 06:01pm
I'm not sure if they saved my life or not but they were there for me when no one could be there. I started having suicidal thoughts recently and i alwyas watch life on the murder scene and listen to their songs and they always makes me feel better. My grandma died a few months ago and that's when I really go into them. Some of the things that Gerard says makes me feel like im not alone and stopped me harming my self (Thank you Gerard) and I thank them every single day.
X-Pansy-X
Fabulous Killjoy
X-Pansy-X
July 1st, 2007 at 06:16pm
They have affected my life. I dont take as much shit off people as i used to do and they made me realise that i can be myself that i can wear the clothes I want and listen to the music i want and its ok.Even if i get people shouting things at me and asking me if im dead for wearing red eyeliner. They also helped me when my Granddad died because i listen to their music especially helena and sort of knew that they knew what i was going through (if you get what i mean) and it helped me to get over it because i knew that other people had been through it and they has survived. They defiantly made me stronger as a person. I have so much respect for those 5 guys because of everything they have done. I would love to meet them just so i could say thank you! Im so glad they are in my life i dont know what i would do without them They made me believe in myself when no one else did!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
July 1st, 2007 at 06:32pm
Yes but only in a good way
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 1st, 2007 at 06:39pm
Yeah, before them I was a stereotypical 'nerd' - not actually, but labelled that. When I started liking MCR, I didn't care about how people labelled me.
Apparently I also started getting into heavier music and 'emo' things, but that's from a different perspective.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
July 1st, 2007 at 11:59pm
it has. i am stronger as a person, and i'm more open and I talk more. it has changed it dramatically.
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
July 2nd, 2007 at 01:50am
yes mcr have changed my life and from my perspective totally for the better! i have become so obsessed with them that one day i think my brain will turn into them. I am so protective over them that if anyone sys anything mean about them i go crazy and well you see my friends are becoming obsessed aswell and though some people would think it is great to have friends into mcr aswell they have ruiened it all for me (not litteraly but soon). my friend bec is so into them now that she has learnt eveything about them and is now the one that tells me. it sucks because it seems like mcr are just common scence now. all i think about is mcr and i talk about is mcr and all i want to care about is mcr. if anyone else feels just the same plese talk to me caus eit would be cool to no someone that feels the same way. cya..sass
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
July 2nd, 2007 at 02:23pm
HELL Yeah loveing mcr comes will a really bad label, if you no any songs other than wttbp anyway. Its only just become a little bit cool to know who they are.
In my opinion anyway .
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
July 3rd, 2007 at 12:54am
Its affected my life HORRIBLY. I get labled emo alot, and appearently ( well in my school) if yu listen to MCR, you cut yourself.

Its also made my parents.. uhh.. how to put it.. well they kinda think i'm a freak now to, becasue i listen to them.
I've also lost friends and abused friend ships from liking them. I don't know how, but its happened.

But thats only the bad thinds that have happened from liking them. alot of good has come out of liking them to. I got my life back, they saved my life. I'm no longer depressed or suicidal, and my best firend is still on earther because of them. I ahve alot to thank them for. I love them for everything they;ve done to me.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
July 3rd, 2007 at 01:43am
they have affected my life a lot....
i know its kinda cliche now but they did help me deal with a lot of shit i was going through and that affected my life and the fact that i now want to live it and believe i can get through it...but they also have affected it negatively i suppose..well not them but what people think of them...you get called emo and people sewar at you if your wearing their shirt and i get into fights with people in newsagents who diss them when i buy a mag with them on the cover...my parents are kinda freaky to and reckon that it is i sign that i am depressed but I DON"T CARE...i love them and the good outweighs the bad...they had done good stuff for me no matter what shit i get becuase i like them
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
July 3rd, 2007 at 02:03am
Yeah theyve definately afected my life....ive got picked on for liking them and for how theyve influenced me and also by making me a better person. i'm never gonna forget what theyve taught me.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
July 3rd, 2007 at 02:23am
Yeah, most definately,It's really all I discuss with my friends and struff,I found this website and made new friends,and of course the affect the actual pure music made! Smile
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
July 3rd, 2007 at 05:50am
It has! A lot of my friends hate MCR, and that piss me of. Just because they're "black" etc. i hate it! i really can't take when people says something like that!
i really love their music, and i'm very fascinated of their songs, style etc.
i talk about MCR all the time and my mom thinks i'm mad. but i'm not! i just love their music and them! so yes, i has changed my life...
hahahhaa
Killjoy
hahahhaa
July 3rd, 2007 at 06:09am
Yeah if i think about My chemical Romance than i think that im better than all those shitheads on my school Razz
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
July 3rd, 2007 at 06:13am
MCR cost me my old friends but got me new ones... the kind that WON'T turn around and stab me in the back the second I look away.
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
July 4th, 2007 at 10:16pm
i think theyve affected me i dont kno if i could say that they completely saved my life but they definitely help me out through some rough spots
i talk about them alot but my friends dont mind cuz they like them too but they understand why i got into them so they dont mind my ramblings about them
i think everyone is affected by them in one way or another
My Unwanted Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
My Unwanted Romance
July 4th, 2007 at 10:20pm
To tell you the truth, My mom HATES them.But I pretty much only listen to them.
I am truly like an obsessed freak!
I wore my MCR T-shirt like five days in a row this past week.
I lock my door to my room and take my bass and i like pretend-play and like jam-out to tem like frank so yeah........
Laughing