The Urban Dictionary

AuthorMessage
Caution! Toxic!
Shotgun Sinner
Caution! Toxic!
October 29th, 2005 at 04:01pm
1. Sarah
another word for penis enlarger

you got a sarah (which means penis larger that is used for man with a small genitler)

Aahahahahahahahaha
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
October 29th, 2005 at 04:01pm
Easy/Lucky/Free:
dildo

City in Newfoundland, Canada

i live in dildo.

no joke, its a town
::laughs like crazy::
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
October 30th, 2005 at 08:39pm
Emu spelled incorrectly.

"That emo sure is fast!"
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 30th, 2005 at 08:41pm
1. Lil Jon

1. A hip-hop artist known for his use of only these three words: YEAH, OKAY, and WHAT. In every song cameo, he will use only the above listed words.
2. Also knowns as a method of repelling telemarketers.

"Enjoy your flight sir."
"WHAT!?"
"enjoy your flight sir."
"WHAT!?"
"Enjoy your flight sir."
"WHAT!?"
"Enjoy your flight sir."
"...OKAY!"

"Hello, my name is Bob from Telemarketing Evangelists..."
"WHAT?!"
"Hello, my name is Bob from Telemarketing Evangelists..."
"WHAT?!"
"Sir, is there a legal adult over the age of 18 in the house?"
"WHAT?!"
"Sir, is there a legal adult over the age of 18 in the house?"
"YEAH!"
"May I speak to them?"
"WHAT?!"
*click*
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 30th, 2005 at 08:43pm
1. Emo

Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

::sniff sniff:: "The Demise of the Siberian Traintracks of Our Rusty Forgotten Unblemished Love" sounds like it would make a great emo band name. Cry:

3. emo

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!

When she sees how sensitive and emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!

Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 30th, 2005 at 08:47pm
28. billie joe armstrong

Is the lead singer of the band green day. He is NOT "hott". Hes ugly. And you teenyboppers need to get over the fact that hes married. You'll NEVER have him. And why would he go out with you(a fan) anyway?

teenybopper: Omg! billie joe is soooo hott! I'm gonna marry him some day! Omg!

Me: To late. Hes already taken. Oh well; he wouldn't have gone out with you anyway. right?

teenybopper: NOOOOOOOO! *runs away crying*

LMFAO I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
October 30th, 2005 at 08:49pm
oxo mikey's ghost chica:
28. billie joe armstrong

Is the lead singer of the band green day. He is NOT "hott". Hes ugly. And you teenyboppers need to get over the fact that hes married. You'll NEVER have him. And why would he go out with you(a fan) anyway?

Me: To late. Hes already taken. Oh well; he wouldn't have gone out with you anyway. right?

i agree with the ugly bit.
i don't know why i ever found him even remotely attractive.
(don't shoot - i was 11!!)
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 30th, 2005 at 08:54pm
kirstin:
oxo mikey's ghost chica:
28. billie joe armstrong

I never found him attractive either. I can't believe that teenies could think that they LOVE someone who is 33. He could be their father!
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
October 30th, 2005 at 08:56pm
8. wet dream link send redefine 4 up, 19 down

Don't exist? Oh no, my friend. No no no no... wet dreams are QUITE real... I have... experienced one before.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 30th, 2005 at 08:56pm
xXfangoriaXx:
kirstin:
oxo mikey's ghost chica:
28. billie joe armstrong

I never found him attractive either. I can't believe that teenies could think that they LOVE someone who is 33. He could be their father!

He is a father, anyways Shocked
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
October 30th, 2005 at 09:01pm
oxo mikey's ghost chica:
xXfangoriaXx:
kirstin:
oxo mikey's ghost chica:
28. billie joe armstrong

He is a father, anyways Shocked

Yeah, but it's just the fact that he could be their father that is creepy
Midnight Fistfight
Really Not Okay
Midnight Fistfight
October 30th, 2005 at 09:02pm
Ashley

Generic college girl. Usually in a sorority. Has: highlights, daddy's credit card, low IQ, no personality, and an attitude. Dates Todd fairly exclusively. Never seen in a pack of less than three, especially not in the bathroom. Can puke and giggle at the same time.

I'm not like that. Sad I wanna change my name now.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
October 30th, 2005 at 09:17pm
The.Pain.Is.Getting.Worse:
Can puke and giggle at the same time

I can do that too.
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 09:25pm
The Nightmare Before Christmas

A kickass stop-animation movie, concieved by Tim Burton. He wrote a poem that the movie was based on, but wasnt too closely involved with it otherwise.

Danny Elfman did the music and sang for Jack Skellington. WONDERFUL songs in this movie.

Pitched as a kid's movie, but all can appreciate it.
It is currently the 10th anniversary, so go out and buy it on DVD!I love Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Mother says "It's a sick movie."

Jack Skellington

King of Halloween Town. Brilliant, maniacal, soulful, with a singing voice to die for.

The embodiment of the phrase Dead SexyOh somewhere deep inside of these bones, an emptiness began to grow. There's something out there far from my home. A longing that I've never known.

Eureka! This year, Christmas will be ours!

^It's my little obsession *nods*
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 30th, 2005 at 09:28pm
PARENTS:

The chains around your ankles until you've managed to a) runaway b) obtain a stable job and stable income c) die d) turn 18.i'd be getting laid if it weren't for my parents.

Noun. The people who brought you into this world, pretend to love you, and then proceed by shitting on your life.My parents just told me that i have to go home tomorrow

The people that blame you for everything that goes wrong.Your the reason that everything in my life

(n.) A member of the familiy, who takes first priority in trying to make your life miserable.My parents said I can't go to the party.

People who are constantly trying to ruin your life.Or trying to embarress you to death or trying to "help" but instead,in the process,just making matters worse.Parent:"Honey!I told julie that cheerleader girl,to help you with your training bra after swimming!" or "James!You can't go to that "Killers" concert!" or (In front of half the school)"Janelle!On tuesday we're shopping for pads!I Love you Bubblebutt!Make new friends, Janelly Welly pook!"

Fucking morons that ruin kid's lives. All they ever do is nag, and makes up the gayest excuses to ruin ur life. Kids are forced to keep billions and billions of secrets from their parents because all parents ever do is ruin their lives

The people who constantly bombard you with stupid questions such as "What time do you call this?"; "Where have you been?; "Who was there?"; "How much have you been drinking?".

They can only see a small toned-down part of your life as they proceed to stop you doing anything which gives you even the slightest pleasure.

Those who enforce "House Rules" which apply only to me as they do whatever the fuck they want.
Poise and Rationality
Fabulous Killjoy
Poise and Rationality
October 30th, 2005 at 09:35pm
Edgar Allan Poe

The greatest writer/poet ever known to exist. Also the father of the modern-day mystery story. Sure, he was a depressed, obsessive, mentally ill drug addict and alcoholic, but hey - he wrote some damn good poems!...And his eyes have all the seeming of a Demon's that is dreaming...

^Word.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 30th, 2005 at 09:35pm
Incest:

1. The way the British royal family keeps itself German.It is illegal for any member of the British family to marry anyone who isn't a blood relative. (Thanks to the 'Royal marriage act' of 1716) Even lady diana was a distant cousin.

3. Incest is best
My cells are same as your cells,
Your cells are same as mine.
If you don't mind me sayin',
I think your ass is fine.

You've got our Mummy's body
You've got our Daddy's eyes.
But where, oh, where di you get
Those breasts of such great size?

From 'Incest is Best' by Fearcher Maclean
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
October 30th, 2005 at 09:39pm
New Jersey
NJ is summed up in this quote.

"I am from NJ. I curse... a lot. I say "yo", and I say it often. I never had school on Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur. I sure as hell don't pump my own gas. I know what real pizza tastes like, and I know that a bagel is much more than a fuckin' roll with a hole in the middle. I judge people by what exit they get off the parkway. I can navigate a circle--with attitude. All good nights must end at a diner--preferably with cheese fries. It's a sub, not a hoagie or, worse yet, a hero, and I wash it down with soda, not pop. Two words... "mother fucker." I don't go to the beach, I go down the shore. And boardwalk brawls are just a part of the atmosphere. Yes, I drink cawfee. I know that 65mph really means 80. I've always lived within 10 minutes of a mall. When someone cuts me off, they get the horn AND the finger. And they expect it. I am from New Jersey, and damn proud of it."

~author unknownThe writers of Harold and Kumar go to White Castle were from Randolph, a stereotypical suburban New Jersey town.

So True.. oh same with my town.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 30th, 2005 at 09:40pm
From First To Last link send redefine 93 up, 6 down

the entire band is a portable orgasm. especially lead vocalist sonny moore. their music is god-like and...and just let me say....damn"Ride the wings of pestilence" = love

-------

WORD.

Samantha.
moreMOREmore.
Salute You in Your Grave
moreMOREmore.
October 30th, 2005 at 09:41pm
TRL

1. A show that believes that people care about celebrities and that music is unimportant by playing about 1/4 of the entire song. It's about as entertaining as excrement (unless the excrement is involved with anything other than the sidewalk/lavatory, eg. on some dumbasses face).

2.Stands for Testicularly Retarded Loungelizard. Referring to the onetime host, Cartoon Daily. Means a sleazy corporate assmuncher, who only has balls when he is far, far away from his MTV building. Up until that point, he slurps MTV's big, fat corporate sausage until it pokes out his ass.

3. A crappy show on MTV that plays songs selected by the record companies that own it under the illusion of "voting" so that the impressionable 12 year olds who watch the crap can be tricked into buying it.

4. A one hour long commercial disguised as a show. Has nothing to do with music, celebrities, or requests. An easy way for Viacom executives to manipulate the minds of the 10-18 yr old masses in order to mold them all into sheep. Viacom is friends with the recording industry, so the 20 seconds of each video on the Top 10 Countdown you see is intended to sell music quickly, hot off the press. This keeps the media companies from losing profits while the economy is bad.

5. Who ever thought of trl should be forced to watch it for a day, and then realize what they have done to officaly make mtv suck.

6. A "brain-washing pop culture disaster", with a disastrous host.
(What's with all the screaming, ya'll?)