Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
August 18th, 2008 at 01:11pm
Today me and my sister was taking the bus into the city and at the bus stop some girls were standing outside it and one sitting on the bench inside it. We checked when the bus was going to come and the girl who sat on the bench went like: "EWWWWWWW!" And then one of the other girls said "Trick or treat!" And the girl at the bench said "Not necessary."

Later at the bus me and my sister spoke about it and she started laughing out loud saying that the girl on the bench had made a fool out of herself since her nose looked like a witch's nose and when she had said 'not necessary' (in a very weird English btw, I live in Sweden and all of the girls could speak Swedish but thought that it sounded cooler in English or something like that XD) She's the one who doesn't need to dress up on Halloween since she did look a witch, I was just wearing at pair of black jeans and a Green Day-tee, how do I look like I've dressed up for Halloween in that?
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
August 18th, 2008 at 01:33pm
these people at one camp insisted i was emo
and this one counsoleur at a different camp couldn't remember my name so he called me mcr
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
August 23rd, 2008 at 01:41pm
Mainly goth and emo, but never to my face. I'm pretty quiet person, so anyone who makes fun of me to me looks like a complete ass. But the most recent was...
Person: Hey emo!
Me: Hey asshole!
Person: Did you call me an asshole?
Me: Ya, so?
Person: Well, if I'm an asshole, then you're a freaky emo!
Me: Well, your definition of freak is different from your definition of freak. So aren't we all freaks?
Person: ...........well, your emo!
Me: Thanks, I like being emo. It's fun.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 23rd, 2008 at 10:22pm
Apart from the emo comments, which are sometimes said jokingly when I tell someone I love MCR ( Disgust ) I was once standing and waiting for someone so I played music to keep me entertained. I didn't have my headphones so I just played it out loud. Very dirty looks for that from people who were walking by!!! Sad
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
August 24th, 2008 at 03:09am
-Larfs-

This summer I got called Scary and Disgusting.
Like more than once.
Bahahah.
dOwN wE gO
Killjoy
dOwN wE gO
August 24th, 2008 at 04:43am
my friend and i were in the mall and a group of freakishly preppy girls were in sephora. me and my friend decided to get some new eyeliner makeup etc. well those preps looked at us walking into the store and they said "so when is the funeral?" i said "well when do you plan on dying?" the other girl said "when you look like a normal person!" then i said "what is normal? cuz you sure as hell dont know what normal is with your fake nose and pound of makeup that u got on youre attempting to be normal but frankly it just aint working for you." then the girl and her friends left sephora all pissy and it was hilarious
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
August 24th, 2008 at 01:16pm
I get called emo a lot and everytime I'm out in public I get dirty looks from strangers.

I don't know if this counts but my school has a very strict dress code and recently they added a rule that you can't wear skulls. So I get sent home to change for almost all of my MCR shirts which are considered 'disturbing and distracting'.
star-crossed lover
Fabulous Killjoy
star-crossed lover
August 24th, 2008 at 08:48pm
A few weeks ago I was up at Barnes and Noble and I was wearing my tripp pants and an MCR shirt. I was standing in line and these little 8 years, who wearing wearing slutty stuff I've seen on 8 year olds, were giving me the dirtest look like I was going to suck there blood. I just stood there and laughed. After a while they went to the other check out. Ha Ha
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
August 26th, 2008 at 06:58am
my classmates often tell me that i'm ANTI-CHRIST.
why?
because i listen to rock or metal or grunge type of songs.
but no, i'm not.

and also..
people also call me by the names of my crush (FROM BANDS, 'kay??)
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
August 27th, 2008 at 07:54pm
i get a lot of shit for liking mcr. first my evil brother always calls me emo and beat me up on mcr day! Crying or Very sad He even likes the song mama! He said him and my cousins think im going through an "emo" faze. i laughed thinking about how the "faze" wont end Laughing

and over the summer we went to a cabin with ALL my family. My cousin asked me my fav band and i happily said My Chemical Romance. then he asked if i considered myself emo! Evil or Very Mad so the next 2 days he called me emo in any way he could. when i said i didnt want to take a pic cause of my hair he said my emo hair looked good. also he kept saying all my coments i made about everything were emo so all my cousins were laughing at me the whole time! Disgust Some Vacation!

and at school its getting bad. i was drawing mini mcr and a prep asked if i was drawing emo pics then when she asked when mcr was she said there music was sorta dark and emo.my friend rachel said in a matter of fact way arent the people in your locker emo (I have many pictures of them in my locker) and she asked if there one of those wierd bands. whatever that means. I think she thinks im loosing it Wink which isnt so bad..I go to such a preppy school

i also get lots of wierd looks from people in my neighborhood i think when they see me ride my bike in the SUN they think the world is ending that day but i've learned to laugh at them Ha Ha
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
August 28th, 2008 at 02:57am
Hmm.. I havn't really gotten much shit like in r/l.
I've gotten plenty on places like bebo.

Everyone who says they "hate" them are closed minded.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
August 28th, 2008 at 07:12am
I was just teased because I hated the popular people. I think I've always been different than them.

But My Chemical Romance related, I get dirty looks from chavs because of what I wear. Even my younger brother takes the shit out of me because I listen to them.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
August 29th, 2008 at 01:15pm
when someone has got a better insult to say than 'emo' i will applaud them but until that day im just going to carry on laughing in their face File
Fan4Life17
Killjoy
Fan4Life17
August 30th, 2008 at 01:27am
i'm a one of a kind person, because i like pink & love mcr! (that is from my viewpoint.)
So.....
i'm called a wanna-be biotch who'll never succeed in life
& i might lose a freind who i knew all my life. Sad
but "i'm okay now" cuz i can just zone them out listening to MCR Walkman

(I try to stay hopefull..)
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
September 4th, 2008 at 07:52am
Randomer: "MCR? Emo!"
Me: "Your Mum's A What?"
Randomer: "What?"
Me: "Your Mum?"

That comeback owns all.

Your Mum FTW! Very Happy
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 4th, 2008 at 11:05am
yesterday at school a few kids in my band class called me "That weird emo/goth homeschooled kid". i have loads of mcr pics and stuff all over my folder, and i was wearing a ton of eyeliner. i guess according to the preppy little brats at my middle school i qualify as emo. i am proud of myself. i'm homeschooled, and go to band at the middle school, and usually i'm the weird, quiet kid in the back who doesn't say much and doesn't get asked much either. i'm completley fine with that. but now i'm the weid emo and goth homeschooled kid. i earned myself a stupid title. whoop dee dooo. my dad gave me a weird look today when i had a bunch of makeup on. then he started laughing. then i shot a rubber band at him. then he shut up.

FTW.
Bunny Marie Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Bunny Marie Way
September 5th, 2008 at 05:50am
well...nuthin really to me but... my friend was watchin helena video clip wif me and as soon as gerard came on, she was like "OMFG!!! ITS A EMO!!!! BURN BURN BURN!!!!. Crying or Very sad
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 5th, 2008 at 08:33am
^Psh, Gee isn't emo. But I've been called an MCR fag before, and I'm a girl. How low can you go. But people who say these things either have no respect for different things, or they have small genetelia *females included*Smile
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
September 5th, 2008 at 05:13pm
i've gotten goth, gothic chic, gothic nerd, emo goth, emo nerd, punk chic, rocker chic...punk and rocker chic arent bad..i like those sorta..but the others...im not goth...or emo...so yeah...
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 5th, 2008 at 05:34pm
i have TBP skeleton messenger bag for school and all people say to me is why do you listen to that emo crap well I just ignore em