Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
September 6th, 2008 at 07:30pm
i have the same bag and i get called emo, even though i'm like hyper all the time
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 6th, 2008 at 09:19pm
Meh, I don't tend to get called emo anymore. I'm not really fitting to the stereotype, so yeah. I don't cut, I'm not depressed, I don't wear two tons of eyeliner[anymore] and I don't tend to cry. I do wear a lot of black though, mainly 'cause I don't have bright clothes and I'm too poor to get some new ones right now xD
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
September 6th, 2008 at 10:41pm
I get called "Emo" alot even by my family.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 11th, 2008 at 08:21pm
I get called emo, sometimes wemo.
Hmm.. I get stared at, for "looking" sad, but its my normal look. :SSS

If I'm happy, you know about it. Hmm.. I think that's it.. as far as I know :SSS
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 15th, 2008 at 03:11pm
my dad shouted at me for wearing an MCR shirt on holiday =/
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
September 15th, 2008 at 03:26pm
I'm sick of this "emo" bullshit! I don't even pay attention to it, nor do I get called
it that much anymore. People just kind of got used to it, and that I don't give a fuck if you don't like MCR. That and My Chem aren't emo.
Go call the girl in my class emo and she'll secretly love it! Honestly, she is so fucking annoying, it is like: "NOBODY IS A FUCKING GENRE OF MUSIC!!!!" Emo does not exist if you don't let it people.

So anyways.......that stupid bitch ^^ I was ranting about, she brought in a pic of Gee when he was in High School. Yuh, that classic "fat kid" pic every MCR fan has seen. She wrote: "Fat Chinese Lady" on it. I think Gee looked adorable in a weird way. I've seen it before, and I find it pathetic she would look through magazines just to cut out a pic of him and ridicule me about it...and call me a "poser"? What the hell am I posing for? I've been listening to MCR for years, and now all of a sudden:
She LOVES AFI. And has black EVERYTHINGGG. And wears the same AFI shirts EVERY FUCKING DAY!
And she's made fun of me for 5 years for being a vegetarian, and a year for being official SxxxE. Now she is both?

She's the only person that really gets under my skin anymore, but I just think of how much more amazing MCR is than AFI and I'm fine.

SORRY FOR TEH RANT! It's just...I don't mind douches that say shit, but if yer gonna say shit for years then try to "become it", you need to shoot yourself in the head straight off the side of a cliff.
=D
lol
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
September 16th, 2008 at 06:44am
There's this kid in my year.
He's overweight, obnoxious, arrogant and a pervert.
Thinks he can humiliate me by calling me a 'dirty little mosher' in front of all my friends.
He takes the piss because I have MCR pins all over my bag and I have black hair and wear converse.

Me: -minding my own buisness waiting to go into a lesson*
Him: "She's a fucking dirty little mosher!"
Me: "Talking about me?"
Him: "Yeah, you fucking scruffy little emo!"
Me: "Is that so? I hope you choke on your next pie, you fat perverted cunt."

That shut him up.
And he also said people with black hair can't have school photographs took.
So I said he can't have his took either, because he won't fit into the camera frame.

Now, I never used to stand up for myself, but I realized a few weeks ago that I shouldn\t have to take shit off people that don't even know me. So now when people yell "EMO!" or "MOSHER!" at me, I come back with a smartass remark.

Smile
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 23rd, 2008 at 05:35pm
I brought my Cd to school so my friend could borrow if and everyone kept taking it calling it "emo" and saying "how can you listen to this junk?" All I could do was reach for it and say (yell) Give it back! and only toulch the edges! now there are prepy fingerprints all over it and they wont come off.
I guess you could say I ignored their comments. You cant ignore them completely when they have your CD
Craig Mabbitt
Really Not Okay
Craig Mabbitt
September 24th, 2008 at 09:19pm
Vanya Hargreeves:
Meh, I don't tend to get called emo anymore. I'm not really fitting to the stereotype, so yeah. I don't cut, I'm not depressed, I don't wear two tons of eyeliner[anymore] and I don't tend to cry. I do wear a lot of black though, mainly 'cause I don't have bright clothes and I'm too poor to get some new ones right now xD

Same, lol. But, I have started wearing eyeliner, but, I haven't gotten comments on that.
But, I have been told I 'should go in a hole and die because my face is so ugly.' from a 14 year old guy. Very original, no?
xXHollyHomecideXx
Killjoy
xXHollyHomecideXx
October 1st, 2008 at 08:43am
I get called emo alot
even by my friends/family
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
October 1st, 2008 at 12:49pm
i get called emo for going on this site Sad
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
October 1st, 2008 at 02:43pm
People don't particuarly call me emo, because I don't have dyed hair and I don't hang out with the "emo" group at school.
Although, actually, one or two of my newer friends do call me emo because of some assumptions they make about me. It's annoying, but I'm not actually all that bothered about it.
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
October 15th, 2008 at 09:09am
LongLiveTheDead:
Today me and my sister was taking the bus into the city and at the bus stop some girls were standing outside it and one sitting on the bench inside it. We checked when the bus was going to come and the girl who sat on the bench went like: "EWWWWWWW!" And then one of the other girls said "Trick or treat!" And the girl at the bench said "Not necessary."

Later at the bus me and my sister spoke about it and she started laughing out loud saying that the girl on the bench had made a fool out of herself since her nose looked like a witch's nose and when she had said 'not necessary' (in a very weird English btw, I live in Sweden and all of the girls could speak Swedish but thought that it sounded cooler in English or something like that XD) She's the one who doesn't need to dress up on Halloween since she did look a witch, I was just wearing at pair of black jeans and a Green Day-tee, how do I look like I've dressed up for Halloween in that?

thats freakin messed up!
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
October 17th, 2008 at 11:23pm
'emo' is probably the worst i got. :/
alicemorgue
Killjoy
alicemorgue
October 18th, 2008 at 12:41am
Haha. I get pushed around, yelled at, and get called an emo-four-eyed-freak, beause i used to have glasses. Its werid. people say emo and stuff like that and ask me if "they can barrow my razor blade." i usally get pissed off, stick up my middle finger and walk away....
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 9th, 2008 at 05:18am
I get called emo, but that's about it. Actually, a couple people keep going on about it, which is really annoying, and go like "Oh yeah, that's Jess, she slits her wrists", which FYI I've never done in my life, but that's getting increasingly rare. Probably cause people are getting bored. They don't get why I like the band so much, but they don't tend to bother me anymore about it. Smile
IcyColdNights
Jazz Hands
IcyColdNights
November 11th, 2008 at 06:53pm
I'm just gonna rant for a second, Mkay?

Okay, so there's this girl, and she wears the way-stereotypical "scene" look. (I'm not labeling - she's called herself scene loads of times, so it's obvious she dresses like that to be "unique". "Unique" meaning exactly like hundreds of other kids out there) So, yeah, I have this notebook that's covered in pics of MCR, and she grabs it from my hands and goes "Oh, you like MCR?" I'm not about to lie to her, or something, because I'm a proud MCR fan, so I go "Yeah, I do." She gives me this evil look and goes "Poser". I was so stunned, that all I could do is stick up my middle finger. I just stood there, middle finger in the air ( I guess it's a bit of a reflex, now LOL) gaping at her. I got her back later though - don't ask how, it was messy ( I ended up in the principle's office)

There have been other times too, this one sticks out in my memory, cause it was so random - I've hardly even talked to her.
WildEyedxJoker
Killjoy
WildEyedxJoker
November 15th, 2008 at 03:00am
Me and my friends get called semo (super emo), bemo (bloody emo) and sometimes femo (freaking emo) only because we like MCR and that kinda music...
I've also been called emo once or twice by my own sister and brother.
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 23rd, 2008 at 07:06am
well i have never been called an emo in my life because i live thousands miles away from usa (I am in Malaysia, will someone please take me away from here??)and no one really insulted me for listening to MCR. but i did get angry when my guest( i was hosting a singaporean girl, it's a student-exchange programme) said something about MCR:
She: *looking at my cds and pictures of mcr on the wall* You like My Chemical Romance?
Me: Yea of course.
Admitting that proudly, i wasn't expecting an awful answer from her.
She: Oh i am never interested in their music. they're so loud and i will die looking at their make-up.

i was like wtf??how could you say that in front of me!!??anyway the entire hosting programme went by and i was joyful when she went back.it was hard trying to entertain her. =(
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
November 24th, 2008 at 05:20am
I've been called a tramp many many times...