Hamster Girl
Wierdo

Crying or Very sad Neutral

PAGE CLAIM
TheBlackParade92
Killjoy
TheBlackParade92
June 21st, 2008 at 07:48am
At my school we have a school uniform so I just have like a MCR bag and so I get asked stupid questions like is MCR the only band I like and stuff and am I emo and do I slit my wrists, or I just get told to slit my wrist and go die, or people mime slitting their wrists or they just tell me MCR sucks. I normally don't let it get to me tho unless it really bad like when me and my friend were in art, bored and started randomly singing MCR songs. Not loud but loud enough for the peeps sitting on the other table to hear and one of the dudes handed my best friend a palette knife and said some shit I don't want to repeat.
Needless to say I wasn't happy and instead of ignoring it like I normally do, I had a massive go at him. I think it really stupid tho,
That just because you love or like mcr you are instantly labeled emo and stuff.
Young London.
Awake and Unafraid
Young London.
June 21st, 2008 at 12:00pm
Emo / Loner

(fuck em, my classmates)
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
June 21st, 2008 at 12:25pm
urrm. When I wear my MCR-shirt, people stare at me and start to laugh and stuff like that. I seriously should laugh at them instead.

And, when I'm in school sometimes, guys in my class call me emo, for example when I am in a fight they go like;
OH! The emo against Paula!!!!!!

And I am NOT emo, they just think I am, probably because I listen to My Chem. It's disgusting.
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
June 21st, 2008 at 11:21pm
Emo/ Emo Loser

-Stupid Catholic School Boys-
my unique romance
Jazz Hands
my unique romance
June 22nd, 2008 at 07:22am
emo..... weirdo....sadoo...obssesed
whenever i wer mcr merch whic is quite often coz i have the badges on my jacket i get stare from loads of people. i wore my DEAD hoodie the other week and some old guy drove past in his scooter and just said Dead... im glad i had the hoodie on or i would have been worried as to what he was on about.
saddestmelody
Killjoy
saddestmelody
June 22nd, 2008 at 07:27am
been called emo and told to go sit in the corner and cry to nonsense

doesn't phase me though. im planning in a bit to walk into limited too store at the mall and hang in there for a bit...though im going to be wearing my best friend's mcr jakcet(I can't really afford my own so im going to look into making one) and my black skinny jeans. i love the lookes people give its just funny
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
June 24th, 2008 at 08:01pm
Well, my granddparent thought I was emo, and too dark, and it was all about death. they didnt call me names, but they gave me REALLY dirty looks when I wore my T.oro shirt/ I shoulda worn my green MCR shirt!
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 25th, 2008 at 12:38am
emo.
gothic emo screamo.
Goth.
Emo Bitch.
Suicidal Bitch.
Ive been told MCR is an emo band and they suck about 2000 times
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 12th, 2008 at 01:27am
I've had people on my bus tell me to stop crying and slitting my wrists cuz I wear a lot of black and listen to mcr. All to which I responded with "F*** you!"
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
July 12th, 2008 at 09:11am
i've been called emo a few times...but i just ignore it
Fallenleaf
Killjoy
Fallenleaf
July 12th, 2008 at 09:49am
I've been called:

Emo freak (thats horrible),
Freak,
Punk,
Stupid,
Taterpaw.

My life is harsh but I don't need pity
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 12th, 2008 at 04:22pm
My mom asked me if I was a cutter once and
i got really upset. Then another time my mom asked me if I was depressed because she found MCR lyrics in my closet and they were from Mama and Blood, so she told me that she thought I shouldn't listen to them and I started crying. But she didn't make me get rid of their music so I kept it and I am more obsessed than ever. Haha!
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
July 13th, 2008 at 05:03pm
I get called emo A LOT!
And stupid guys in my class tell me to go slit my wrists in my little emo corner.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 13th, 2008 at 07:52pm
I got called emo when I painted my fingernails black.
They're always black now... just because... I dunno, I like it. Haha.
But I don't really dress emo at all, so I've never really got called anything.
People were just joking when they called me emo but they were all, "OMG check her wrists!"
It's rather annoying... so my nails are black? Who fucking cares?
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
July 14th, 2008 at 12:15pm
I wore my MCR shirt to school the other day.
Some random girl who I'm in the same tutor as asked me why I "bum them".

Neutral
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
July 14th, 2008 at 04:08pm
"emo faggot"
"wrist slitter"
"fat ass vampire"
"dark evil"
Neutral
xxkeeponlivingxx
Killjoy
xxkeeponlivingxx
July 14th, 2008 at 04:40pm
let's see...
when i wear any mcr merch, no one looks at me; they just pretend i don't exist. the only people i talk to that day are a handful and my friend jaime, who is wearing mcr merch too so it's ok.
obnoxious guys have called me "emo", which pisses me off to no end. so i practice my soccer kicks - on their legs. which sounds mean and "violence is never the answer", but hell, i was mad.
also, people have grabbed my wrists and looked at them to make sure that i didn't have cuts.
this guy said MCR was in it for the money and didn't care if i lived or died. i slapped him, he hates my guts. This other guy harasses me by putting up "anti-emo" backgrounds on all of the computers in the orchestra room, like i'm actually emo. i think that's it.

oh wait!
and people tell me mcr sucks shit. if they say it to be honest, well, that's their affair if they don't like them. they do it to piss me off, well, it works. i get pissed. and they learn their lesson if they're smart enough (which they're not, most of the time)
i_LoVe_gerard_way64
Killjoy
i_LoVe_gerard_way64
July 14th, 2008 at 08:07pm
i get called emo all the time and ppl always just walk away and when i obbsess about them i expect it unless im talking to fellow fanatics
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
July 15th, 2008 at 03:12pm
Most people at my school are pretty chill about it. While I'm sure most of them don't particularly like My Chem, they don't go out of their way to tell me off. Usually the only people commenting negatively about my MCR merch are my friends, so they're usually joking and they don't insult me personally, just MCR...

The only time it's been a problem was when this girl in my French class asked me if I really liked the band THAT much, because I had an MCR button and a t-shirt on. When I said "I guess so..." she just looked away like I needed to be committed. But she failed that class so, I don't have to deal with her any more. Yesssss....