Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
December 28th, 2007 at 03:07pm
Erm, I get Goth.
Or I get really dirty looks when i'm out.
Or some people laugh or look.
I don't care.
They need to get over it, because I am.
Very Happy

Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
December 28th, 2007 at 03:28pm
I just get called 'emo' a lot.
Like once someone asked to look through the music in my iPod. I let her, and someone else in the class asked what music I had and the other girl said "emo music".
Rolling Eyes
dear time traveler
Motor Baby
dear time traveler
December 28th, 2007 at 03:38pm
People normally don't say anything negative to me about it.
Because they know I will say something back, and it is never pretty.
Though, my friend Ryan always tells me they're stupid fags who suck and I am stupid for liking them.
And I always punch him.
=]
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
December 28th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Hrm...I don't dress in a particularly "Emo/Goth" way,
So I don't get much of that sort of hassle.
I mean, yeah the odd comment but nothing I can't come back with some form of witty comment.
My friend is an MCR fanatic and never shuts up about them.
Ever.
She always sports an MCR T-shirt and rambles on about them constantly.
She get abit of hassle for that.
kasut sekolah
Bleeding on the Floor
kasut sekolah
December 30th, 2007 at 03:59am
people call me 'goth' because i listen to mcr.
& i always quote mcr lyrics in my book.
it's annoying.
& many people thinks im 'dangerous'.wtf?
Disgust
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
December 30th, 2007 at 05:37am
merci.pour.le.venin.:
My Sharona.:
When I wear MCR stuff, a lot of people go up to me and ask me if I'm emo. Or mime slitting wrists.
And a lot of people, like at shopping centres, they'll look at my t-shirt or hat, and they'll glance at my face and quickly look away just in case the 'emo' bites or something.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 30th, 2007 at 08:15am
I don't really get much hassle, tbh.
Um, sometimes when I'm wearing my merch people call me an emo. I just play along though.
Like, we had a non-uniform day at school and I had, you know, skinny jeans, vans, and a mcr shirt on, and this dude was like "hey! you slit your wrists yet?" and I kinda laughted and said "oh my god. i totally forgot. you wanna come and watch me?!?" the dude was like Shocked, lol.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
December 30th, 2007 at 08:19am
Yeah!!^^
I once got told I should just go kill myself. So I asked if they'd like a suicide note.
It's relly funny some of the reactions you get.
People are idiots sometimes.

Stellar-6661
Always Born a Crime
Stellar-6661
December 30th, 2007 at 04:02pm
I get called Emo a lot...

See, I live in a very secluded area... on a farm Rolling Eyes and my school is full of country-preps (i know it's stereotyping, but if you saw them and heard them and saw what type of music they listen to, you'd understand) and for the release of TBP I dressed in all black;; black-fingerless-gloves and Frank Iero-X's included. I was in Guidance Class (one of the most pointless classes EVER) and we were reading this weird story and it got really quiet when we finished, and this kid yells "EMO!" and about five of his friends mimicked wrist-slitting... so now, every time anyone from that class sees me (even my once-friends) they go "EMO! SLIT SLIT!" and mimic wrist-slitting.

Tomato

then when I'm having a bad day and dress up extra-MCR-y and start freaking on people for small things, I get called "MCR emo" someone actually scratched in my locker "ELMO-- without the 'L'"

Unsure

they also scream "My Chemical Dependency!" to me.

Cry

However, it's toned down since I literally almost shoved the one kid down the steps... the only thing that stopped me was Gerard's voice saying "Violence is never the answer"

it was one of those oddly comforting moments... hug

sorry that was uber long Oops
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
December 30th, 2007 at 04:07pm
I get the
"Fiona, Stop being emo!"
From my friends...XD
I think they're messing...
They only say it when I'm quiet...

I get the whole "emo bitch" from the 'chavs' in my school.
I laugh and them and tell them to go get pissed and rape themselves.
That confuses them...

I don't wear black all the time...
People just don't like me so they be mean...XD
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
December 30th, 2007 at 04:20pm
The people on my bus call me goth and stuff like that
Once at a Christmas party I wore a MCR shirt and my uncle kept saying "MCR suck" I think he was just kidding to make me mad, but I don't know
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
December 30th, 2007 at 05:07pm
I like wearing things which make me stand out because i could never see myself in a sh**y little skirt like i was in my MCR military jacket and wooow i was getting dirty looks
My Dad calls me goth constantly ...(IM NOT GOTH)
People call me My Chemical Freak ( although thats kind of true but it can hurt when your in a bad mood)
EMO people seem to call anyone who wears black and converse emo ....is there actually a definition anymore just black, converse ewww ur emo ...grrrr Fawk offf.....(SORRY RANTING TO MYSELF)
Fagg if they dont like how you look

Ermm thats about it really !!!
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
December 30th, 2007 at 07:55pm
Dyke.
Poser.
Slut.
Freak.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
December 30th, 2007 at 08:35pm
I get looks at my MCR shirts a lot when I'm in public.

And sometimes a few cool people will strike a conversation about them with me. lol.

There's a fuckload of "ARE YOU EMO?!"
this one kid was like "IZ U GOTHIC?!"
-headdesk-
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 31st, 2007 at 01:12am
People have begun to get used to me Nyam Clap

But in the beginning, when I first started wearing their shirt and listening to their music and hanging their posters in my locker, people would call me emo.

Every day, in homeroom, this complete idiot would go up to me and say "MCR is so emo! You listen to them? You fucking wrist slitter. Don't you know that cutting is emo?"

The one that pissed me off the most was when this random kid that I didn't even know goes up to me when I'm wearing my shirt (which has the kind of scrawl-y writing, so it's kind of hard to read) and goes "WTF does that even say?" So I told him "My Chemical Romance" and he just stares at me and says "Fucking cutter. Go slit your wrists. I bet that's why you wear those gloves [i was wearing those wicked awesome fingerless gloves]! To cover up your stupid scars. MCR is fucking emo. You emo, I hate you."

I didnt even know the bastard....... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But now, people really have gotten used to me. They know I love MCR and they don't really care anymore. Plus, I think they realize they are never going to change the fact that I run around the halls screaming lyrics about blood (in harmony with my friends). They just don't care and I like it that way.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 31st, 2007 at 01:13am
Oh and I got called a lesbian several times.... but that doesn't phase me much. I mean, how is "lesbian" even an insult?

I don't understnad humanity.
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
December 31st, 2007 at 01:18am
Oh (sorry for the million posts), I just thought this was kind of funny.

I was walking in the cafeteria and these jocks were like "Oh, emo kid, going to go slit your wrists?" so instead of fighting with them i just said "Of course! That's what I do every day! Wanna join? We can go down to the graveyard, and maybe we'll even write some poetry!"

They just looked at me XD

And the next day these preps said "Hey, emo, Marilyn manson called! He wants his style back!" So I said, "The 1980's called! They want their leggings back."

I think they were confused.... (what else is new?)
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
December 31st, 2007 at 01:23am
Emo - it's getting old Rolling Eyes
I don't really care, and most people stopped, even though some people joke about it - yes, joke. I know it's a joke sometimes, not meant to hurt or anything. - and fling it around like it was a horrible insult, not a music genre.
People are lame..
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
December 31st, 2007 at 08:53am
i hate stereotypical people they all think that because someones music it means there something weird...grrrr.....
although i myself stereotype with the whole get rid of chavs things lol but shhh thats a secret
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
January 2nd, 2008 at 08:44pm
Scarlet.:
Oh (sorry for the million posts), I just thought this was kind of funny.

I was walking in the cafeteria and these jocks were like "Oh, emo kid, going to go slit your wrists?" so instead of fighting with them i just said "Of course! That's what I do every day! Wanna join? We can go down to the graveyard, and maybe we'll even write some poetry!"

They just looked at me XD

And the next day these preps said "Hey, emo, Marilyn manson called! He wants his style back!" So I said, "The 1980's called! They want their leggings back."

I think they were confused.... (what else is new?)

LMAO *claps* geeze if i were in there i would throw food at them cuz we do that everyday at my school. ut anyways awsome comback.