Don't have an account? Create one!

forget about the dirty looks

AuthorMessage
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
February 9th, 2008 at 06:44pm
I get called goth, though. (by a new kid.) I don't mind it unless they act like goths are below them. Hell, I think goths are cool. =) But the new kid used it in an offense manner, and a 'prep' defended me. x)
Um, but never been called emo. =)
C!n-D
Thinking Happy Thoughts
C!n-D
February 9th, 2008 at 08:34pm
Raytarded!:
[My Chem. has taught me that you have to look far past the metaphors and similies in the lyrics to get to the true meaning of a song.
Their songs do make sense.
You just have to look (and listen) a little deeper.
This makes their songs all the more important to me.]

Clap

Couldn't have said it better myself.

indeed, gee once said in an interview in our country:

people hate us, cuz they don't understand our songs and our secret messages and what we're trying to say
people don't like something that they don't understand

that's why my mom don't used to like them, but after she came along with me to their show, she's like: omg, now I get it Surprised
she's a fan ever since In Love
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
February 19th, 2008 at 12:47pm
my supposed best friend called me an emo today for listening to MCR
and this really annoying kid callled me a super emo last week
Crying or Very sad
and my mother gave me a dirty look for wearing my MCR hat in public
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
February 20th, 2008 at 04:55am
I think it was when the Preppy girls at school called me emo.So its emo really.....
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 20th, 2008 at 06:19am
MCR.

My Cynical Roxie.
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
February 20th, 2008 at 01:19pm
was called a mosher today (theres a new one) by my mate but a cute guy complimented me (he likes MCR too) so that made up for it Very Happy
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
February 20th, 2008 at 05:14pm
I used to be called a goth because of all the black I used to wear in 6th grade but now I noticed how lame those clothes were so now I wear skater clothes and they call me tomboy.
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
February 20th, 2008 at 05:48pm
I get called Emo all the time, and told to go cutt myself and cry some more so my brother in law turned it into a joke soit doesn't bother me
But I get SO many dirty looks for listening to the guys but I defend them so people sorta just walk off.
I think the worst time was when a teacher told me off for listening to MCR so for like the next six months everything I did in the class had something to do with MCR and the teacher was like... oh well I guess their okay

hehe
youkillher
Killjoy
youkillher
February 20th, 2008 at 10:23pm
back around when the black parade date was announced and I was SO excited cause it had been years, I would talk about it to my friends in art and wear their merch alot also the day the album came out i had full black on with the limited edition black parade shir on, some boys started something then halloween i wore the stripe across my eyes[of course i did it wrong] and they still picked on me, then one day dustin[immature senior] brought a guitar hero magazine with frank,ray, and gerard on it and called them fags and i got pissed and told my art teacher for them to stay away from me cause i was getting ready to punch him, they stuck a flippin sign saying "my chemical romance sucks" on my back..."so they say", and i didn't know..now NO one let's it go about that whole two weeks, thinking all I listen to is MCR...my school is fueled by any speck of drama they can get.

heh heh
sorry that was long....I finally got that out
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
February 21st, 2008 at 04:18am
Rose Red.:
I have an MCR messenger bag (the one with TBP skelton on it) and I use it to carry around my book in school. Because of that, I get called a teenie by all the "emo", "goth", and "scene" kids because my style is kinda like out of Seventeen magazine. I used to get so pissed at this, because none of those people know how much MCR really mean to me, but I just ignore it now. I just wish peole would realize that what you wear doesn't specify the type of music you're "supposed" to listen to. Sad

amen to that
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
February 21st, 2008 at 05:30pm
Once someone came over to me (I was in my MCR hoody) and asked to check my arms for cuts.

Loser.

I got called:
Fattie.
Gothic Girl
Devil girl (my birthday is on 06/06)
Emo
Ho
Freak.

People round here are really fucking original aren't they?
KillJoys
Bulletproof Heart
KillJoys
February 22nd, 2008 at 05:46pm
goth, grunger, greebo, moshy bosher, MCR girl, fag, dirty grunger, emo, indie cindy......& so on.

Worlds Away
Jazz Hands
Worlds Away
February 24th, 2008 at 02:05am
My friend wrote "666 I think this suits you" on my locker a few weeks ago. I really didn't care, I just laughed it off Smile
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
February 24th, 2008 at 08:27am
Its not exactly a name but my friend gives me a hard time about my "obsession". When I'd talk about MCR to my other friend who loves MCR as well she'd roll her eyes and look somewhere else. Then other times when I'd accidentally retell a story of some unMCR-related story she'd go "You told us that already but thats okay, its better than the usual stuff you talk about." Sad

Oh, and I get called emo alot.
kamatachi
Killjoy
kamatachi
February 24th, 2008 at 11:10am
I was questioned as how big of a fan I was once by this person at school. It was kinda weird. Then one time I was waiting for my best friend to get out of dance class so I was listening to mcr. Her dance teacher came out and looked at me like I was about to kill myself. stupid bitch.
MyChemislife994
Killjoy
MyChemislife994
February 24th, 2008 at 11:49am
i've gotten that "wtf? are you on crack?" so many times! and i've been called a "fuckin emo fag" and "fuckin bi bitch" and "heyy emo! can i borrow some blades?" and "heyy babe! come on we can go cut together" and "My Chemical Romance are fags and need to die" <--- almost got into fight for that one and other names i cant remember. pretty much everyone at my school hates me. they're all like "fuck that little bi bitch"

but the funny thing is that everyone thinks that they are hurting my feelings and making me upset, but nothing offends me, nothing except talking shit about MCR. and i really dont care what anyone thinks of me cuz im me and thats it, if someone wants me to be like them just so they can be friends with me then they can go fuck themselves.
looserkid._.p
Joining The Black Parade
looserkid._.p
March 5th, 2008 at 07:15pm
i got called emo when i got my hair like franks on LOTMS..
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
March 6th, 2008 at 12:18am
Emo/Goth.
People tell me I dress like a boy. Rolling Eyes
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
March 6th, 2008 at 09:35am
EMO because in P.E. I was playing basketball and the whole time I was playing someone was calling me emo.And she was only saying that because her team lost against mine.xD
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
March 9th, 2008 at 08:42am
my friends make jokes about me being all "emo" and whatever but like we're just being stupid and we make fun of each of in a "friendly" way if that makes sense.
i've never really been bullied coz of it, the worst i've gotten are looks from people on the street :/